QUOTE (KraterosHellas @ Jul 8 2011, 07:03 AM)
i think this whole k-pop denial is spiraling out of control. its an excellent situation for opportunistic gaijins to come in and add fuel to the situation. i just saw a video of this japanophile on youtube attacking koreans and extolling japan. he has like a huge japanese fan base.
well done guys.
lol the most offended by the hallyu wave in Japan is foreign fans of jpop....
here r some comments of real fans of the kpop phenomenon....translated from japanese of course
My akogare in elementary school was Pink Lady... In middle school it was Matsuda Seiko... Now the idol I want to be like. It is SNSD. - yonhiki@cocolog-nifty
Akogare is someone that you look up to, a role model, someone with the style and character that you yearn to be like. Young Japanese females often have these akogare figures - Matsuda Seiko, Akina, Amuro Namie are some prime examples. SNSD becoming the akogare figures for Japanese females was really one of the most surprising phenomenon of the Japan advancement, as Korea and Japan have different ideas in regards to preferred female styles. Just what is it about SNSD girls?
* I'm a high school student I've never been interested in idols at all I looked down on them. But when I got to know SNSD I was really shocked. They destroyed the idea I had about idols. Singing, dancing, styles everything about them is marvelous... I am also a female and they are my akogare. - くまこ@amazon
* .... well most of all females respond very enthusiastically to that feel of the charismatic stylish girls, I think for a lot of females they are the akogare, that kind of thing... - kyesun7222000
* ... everything about SNSD is the best. They are almost 10 years younger than me but really are my akogare I want to try my best to have style like that even for just a little bit - emily0510@ameblo
* I want to become very stylish like I could blend in with SNSD.... - miluhyde@twitter
*- There are many cute female idols but there are rarely females idols that can sing and dance so well and perform perfectly like them! Kakkoii (<-This is a big reason), beautiful and also with cuteness even. That akogare desire to become like (SNSD) makes females into fans, don't you think? And when you get to know SNSD, you come to understand each members' personalities. This is a very interesting group. Just like that in no time I became a complete fan lol. - osatou25@chiebukuro
* Lately I am feeling SNSD... It's odd, at first I wasn't interested at all. Maybe now I'm feeling sophisticated females are my akogare. But in fact they are younger than me. - nicole_of_bump@twitter
* Initially I didn't have any interest in them, but by watching their performances on TV I got into them completely. This is no cheap "idol" music. The singing, dancing and the looks are taken to the highest levels, It feels that their mere presence is an "art"... Even from the view of being female and same age as them, they are my akogare. - いよかん@amazon
* I want to be toyed by beautiful unnies like SNSD - perfume9nineAKB@twitter
* Now elementary school girls' dreams will not be to become other idols, but to become SNSD! - 76Cha@twitter
* Tonight was the SNSD concert!... it can be seen they were dancing in perfection, giving their everything. Watching them I felt a strange sense of trustworthiness... Hard to fathom at first sight but this is a group of distinct characters... Maybe it's good for me to get addicted~ SNSD... Though I'm a woman over 30 it was like a back-to-being-a-shoujo experience for me - jungris@twitter
* ...(SNSD) they are spreading their wings as women, that style which can be called perfection, even when seen by the same sex it was mesmerizing - yujin@ameba
* The amazing thing about SNSD, you can see it in me. I used to have no interest whatsoever in music or idols. And now I have fallen for them and ended up buying the album. And ended up going to the concert LOL These girls are unbelievable LOL - IahQyQ+B@2ch
* After work today I'm going to SNSD's Saitama concert (^-^)v I don't know any of their songs ヽ(￣▽￣)ノ一 Sorry to my friend who's going with me!
Yesterday's SNSD concert, I was overwhelmed ( ☆∀☆) I thought they were just a hallyu idol but, their singing and dancing performances are incredible (@￣□￣@; )！！ I understood why Saitama Super Arena was packed ～（*＾3＾）/～☆They must be putting in incredible amount of hard work. First thing now shall I buy the CD ♪ - RyokoYamamoto21@twitter
* Today there are various businesses, and I'll be going to the SNSD concert ~ I have somewhat memorized the members' names at least! Tiffany is cute
(later in the day)
I am back I am now a complete prisoner of SNSD... And everyone is so cute, singing so well and the styles just too great! If you see that in person you simply cannot avoid being a fan... I bought the CD and towel goods. When I went I never thought it would end up like this! They are just too charming I am completely defeated... I didnt care for them at all before but Ma'am SNSD has taken over me~~!!! SNSD's performance is beyond amazing! I had never imagined it'd be this good...- 30chms@twitter
* I went to SNSD's concert on June 4th!! I didn't really have much interest in SNSD... I don't know the names of any members... I was a fool... (´Д｀) Everyone you thought SNSD had great style? Exactly... Just crazy good styles...and so cute first of all, it was a night of excitement (´∀｀) - yokoya723@ameblo
* SNSD concert is starting...
(4 hrs later) Breaking News: I have become an SNSD fan - baijumeiji@twitter
* To see SNSD's performance in person it was a truly moving experience. Singing, dancing... just really amazing!!
... Honestly until today my friend (who I went with) thought that SNSD was merely a cute idol group and didn't really have any interest, but as of today my friend has transformed into a big fan. My friend would cheer loudly which is something rare, and I too was happy. - hello-himawari@ameblo
* My wife is an SNSD fan and I went with her to the Hiroshima concert... So amazing, that to say fairies have descended in front of my eyes would be an understantement!.. beautiful voices and with the solo stages of 9 the stadium is shockingly moved by their wonders. - onnsennasitubo@rakuten
* By accident at Yoyogi stadium I heard SNSD's concert sound leaking out and then I became a fan!! Lol - keechi_@twitter
* (After concert) From today I am a SNSD fan♪(´ε｀ ) - rutoschi@twitter
* ... the tightness of SNSD's performance is amazing,, I have been anti-hallyu all along but finally I ended up noticing SNSD's awesomeness - kyn_dr@twitter
* Oh no. Been watching SNSD videos and it's already this hour! Ever since I've been to the concert, it looks like I have fallen for them completely. I have never fallen for anything like this since L'Arc-en-Ciel 13 years ago! - Hiroki624@twitter