QUOTE (Satrai @ Jul 12 2011, 12:11 PM)
1. In the morning after you get up: drink a big glass of warm water. The water shouldnot be too hot, just warm. This will have a cleaning and detoxifying effect on your stomach and intestines. After a while you'll feel the urge to go to the toilet: let it all out!
2. In the evening before going to sleep: eat two or three middle-sized tomatoes. During the night the digestion of these will work as a broom for your intestines.
3. Try to have at least one coffee a day; don't use too much sugar.
4. Use the following herbs: ginger, curcuma, red and green chillies, cumin.
5. Don't eat too much meat.
6. This one will take a little more effort: you must find 7 virgins and lick their pussies.
7. Try to have a body-massage once a week by a young and attractive female and let her give you a slow handjob during the massage.
1. Cleaning and detoxifying of the body works better if fresh squeezed lemon juice is taken with lukewarm water. This is my daily routine whenever I can.
2. I have a lot of home grown tomatoes and will give that a try.
5. Shouldn't be a problem because I'm becoming a vegetarian/fruitarian.
6. This one is really off the wall for many, but I will agree with you based on what I've read before by some French-Asian doctor. I can't remember the book title or name of the author but he mentioned something about women fluid can make men stay younger- something about a balance of yin and yang. No jokes!!
He didn't say anything about women having to virgins, though. Can't say I don't like going down.
7. Body massage by an attractive female is one of life's greatest joy. Once, twice or three times a week sounds good!