Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Learn ancient Khmer alphabets and numerals
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Cambodian / Khmer Chat
Pages: 1, 2
thebest
here the videos:

Khmer boran numbers(1-10) សំខ្យាស័ព្ទខ្មែរបុរាណ (១-១០)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg4Ez1KQD_U...feature=related

Boran alphabets អក្ខរក្រមភាសាខ្មែរបុរាណ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDoF1sPNJ44...der&list=UL
KhmerBoi
That is Fantastic!!! Tanks for sharing!!
ladyboyfarang
amazing, im proud to be descendant to one of the most awesome race in earth history. beerchug.gif
NoKhmen
QUOTE (ladyboyfarang @ Sep 20 2011, 12:52 AM) *
amazing, im proud to be descendant to one of the most awesome race in earth history. beerchug.gif

ํYou are Lao, the slave of Khmer.

Or if you insist that you are Khmer, then you are slave of Siamese/Thai. embarassedlaugh.gif
ladyboyfarang
QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Sep 20 2011, 01:16 AM) *
ํYou are Lao, the slave of Khmer.

Or if you insist that you are Khmer, then you are slave of Siamese/Thai. embarassedlaugh.gif

we are never slaves to you ladyboys. we are the khmer of angkor,one of the most beautiful culture in the world, no wonder these prostitutes ladyboys wanna suck khmer d!cks. embarassedlaugh.gif
KhmerBoi
Onece in the history, Siam Gay Army force Khmer Man to fu-k them~that is true too!!!!
NoKhmen
You guys are very low of manner. embarassedlaugh.gif

Attacking gay, and ladyboy is not necessary. They are all human, except Lao and Khmer who are slave descendants. embarassedlaugh.gif
KhmerBoi
QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Sep 20 2011, 02:04 PM) *
You guys are very low of manner. embarassedlaugh.gif

Attacking gay, and ladyboy is not necessary. They are all human, except Lao and Khmer who are slave descendants. embarassedlaugh.gif

Oops attacking gay? I am just talking about the truth~ only~ Gay is by nature they want man in any image!!! for Example Gay in Thailand sold their body to those foreigner, It is a good income for helping Thai growing GDP!! ^^
NoKhmen
QUOTE (KhmerBoi @ Sep 20 2011, 02:51 AM) *
Oops attacking gay? I am just talking about the truth~ only~ Gay is by nature they want man in any image!!! for Example Gay in Thailand sold their body to those foreigner, It is a good income for helping Thai growing GDP!! ^^

Like I said, Gay is human too. Why use them to attack others when you lost the debates? LOL

If I want to be low like you, I may bring the beggar to call your name. Is this what you want?
SabaiSabai
If those numbers were really yours.... why do you not have a name for the numbers 6 7 8 9 ? lol

If that was your script. Why is your spoken language so different to Khom language?
yougottaknow
the names for 6 7 8 9 are all preserved in present Khmer language.

If you knew how to count in Khmer, you would know they sound exactly the same if not similar.

based on these videos, our spoken language and Khom language have not changed significantly. (as khmer is the evolved language of today's khom (or khmer language)

sure, there are slight differences, but that is the nature of all languages as they evolve through time.

classical English and ancient Chinese are very different than today's usage.
Weareallone
QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Sep 20 2011, 03:59 AM) *
Why use them to attack others when you lost the debates? LOL

you could write a scholarly paper on the history of angkor supported by references. I'm sure many would be interested to read such discoveries.

debating til the point of ad nauseum does nothing for your research.
Mangluang
QUOTE (Weareallone @ Sep 20 2011, 07:42 PM) *
you could write a scholarly paper on the history of angkor supported by references. I'm sure many would be interested to read such discoveries.

He haven't reason any more. It began from he fight troll wars with BL. You can not stop him, he will stop if he won another trolls in troll wars.
LOL
icon_smile.gif
thebest
Pleace don't turn this thread to become like other threads! Just focus on the subject i posted!
Weareallone
QUOTE (Mangluang @ Sep 20 2011, 08:28 AM) *
He haven't reason any more. It began from he fight troll wars with BL. You can not stop him, he will stop if he won another trolls in troll wars.
LOL
icon_smile.gif

so you are saying he is a troll? and this started all because of another troll war?

wow how pathetic.
NoKhmen
QUOTE (Weareallone @ Sep 20 2011, 07:42 AM) *

I am not a historian. stewpid??? icon_smile.gif

And history is not science. History is not necessary fact. So most of the time, history starts with "It is believed that ... ". Same as Khmer history, which is created by French colonial scholars. Reading French-made Khmer history books, you'll find "It's believed that the first Khmer king of current dynasty was the direct descent of Angkorean Varman dynasty. LOL Just one question, Can you provide the solid evidence that connect Post-Angkor Khmer dynasty and Angkorean Varman? Many people here are really interested in this critical observation which totally ignored for a hundred year.

If you have new evidence then you have new history, and then you got the history that are closer to fact, which must be appreciated by everybody. But what Khmer wants? A truth or a lie? Khmer love to believe in lies, by blinding themselves with French hands?

QUOTE (Leeporter @ Sep 13 2011, 08:55 PM) *
Thai never called themselves "Siamese" embarassedlaugh.gif
Khom who migrated from Yasodharapura after 1336 when Khmer slave Trasok Paem made a coup over Khom's Varman dynasty and eliminated them all.

Then Khmer started a new dynasty with the first Khmer Nippean Bat as mentioned in the first Chronicle of Cambodia.

The famous French historian George Cds said after years of studying about Varaman dynasty and Khmer kings after Angkor period. He was trying to link the last Varman king and the first Khmer king mentioned in the Chronicle of Cambodia but failed to do so.

You can read the whole book here:
http://books.google.com/books?id=Wk4_ICH_g...mbu&f=false

Page 196 in his book says:

"No link has yet been found between Jayavaramaparameshvara (Jayavaraman IX, the last Varman) and the first kings mentioned in the Cambodia Chronicles, which begin around the year 1350 with a name that is presumably posthumous: Nirvanapada (Nippean Bat).

Not only is there are complete break between the kings formerly mentioned in the indsciptions and the kings later listed in the chronicles, but there are no reliable dates for these later kings except those of embassies and changes of reign recorded in the Chinese history of the Ming Dynasty. Unfortunately this history refers to the Cambodians kings by their reign titles (Samdach, Chao Ponhea), never by their personal or posthumous names, so that it is difficult to identify them with the kings mentioned in either the Cambodian or the Siamese chronicles, which in any case rarely tally."
ladyboyfarang
it all started with a bunch of insecure thais ladyboys, they have a lot of doubt about their culture that they feel the need to discredit our beautiful khmer culture.

they are already famous for being the land of prostitutes, what more do they want? bunch of dirty, greedy, girly man prostitutes! embarassedlaugh.gif
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (ladyboyfarang @ Sep 20 2011, 08:32 PM) *
it all started with a bunch of insecure thais ladyboys, they have a lot of doubt about their culture that they feel the need to discredit our beautiful khmer culture.

they are already famous for being the land of prostitutes, what more do they want? bunch of dirty, greedy, girly man prostitutes! embarassedlaugh.gif

Naaa we were quite happy and peaceful until a bunch of stinky slaves decided to Register the culture they stolen as theirs lol

Its like an ant and a sleeping elephant icon_smile.gif if the ant bites one too many times. The elephant will wake up and crush it.

know your place, slave icon_smile.gif
preahvihear
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Sep 20 2011, 07:13 PM) *

F*ck you you stupid Siem Kapik. embarassedlaugh.gif You are stupid now and it aint gonna change in the future. By the world standards, you are just a wasted elephant poop. embarassedlaugh.gif icon_rolleyes.gif
Weareallone
QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Sep 20 2011, 09:14 AM) *

And history is not science. History is not necessary fact. So most of the time, history starts with "It is believed that ... ". Same as Khmer history, which is created by French colonial scholars. Reading French-made Khmer history books, you'll find "It's believed that the first Khmer king of current dynasty was the direct descent of Angkorean Varman dynasty. LOL Just one question, Can you provide the solid evidence that connect Post-Angkor Khmer dynasty and Angkorean Varman? Many people here are really interested in this critical observation which totally ignored for a hundred year.

If you have new evidence then you have new history, and then you got the history that are closer to fact, which must be appreciated by everybody. But what Khmer wants? A truth or a lie? Khmer love to believe in lies, by blinding themselves with French hands?

the qualification of being a historian is not needed to draft such writings. History is not science but both use evidence to support proposed theories. you have done so. therefore im suggesting a paper with scholarly references. im sure the new evidence you found were not discover by yourself. but obtain through research of their respective authors. so im sure you have plenty to draft a paper for peer review.

i look forward to reading it.

NoKhmen
QUOTE (Weareallone @ Sep 20 2011, 06:27 PM) *
the qualification of being a historian is not needed to draft such writings. History is not science but both use evidence to support proposed theories. you have done so. therefore im suggesting a paper with scholarly references. im sure the new evidence you found were not discover by yourself. but obtain through research of their respective authors. so im sure you have plenty to draft a paper for peer review.

i look forward to reading it.

Actually, it's re-discovery. For example the discovery of the relation between Angkorean Varman dynasty and current khmer dynasty, was already discovered by famous French scholar George Ceodes, and it has been neglected since the birth of nation called Cambodia. The french discovery was they believed that Khmer was Angkorean. And that makes Khmer and others think they are true Angkorean. We've just re-discoverd it. And I believe icon_smile.gif that some clever and unbiased historians out there will re-discover this old, hidden, and neglected truth that have been swept under the (French/Khmer) carpet soon. beerchug.gif

Google luv AF, u no? icon_smile.gif
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (yougottaknow @ Sep 20 2011, 10:58 AM) *
the names for 6 7 8 9 are all preserved in present Khmer language.

If you knew how to count in Khmer, you would know they sound exactly the same if not similar.

based on these videos, our spoken language and Khom language have not changed significantly. (as khmer is the evolved language of today's khom (or khmer language)

sure, there are slight differences, but that is the nature of all languages as they evolve through time.

classical English and ancient Chinese are very different than today's usage.

Umm if im not mistaken when you say the number six you say it as 5+1, when you say 7 its 5+2. Thats not having aname for it. Its just repeating numbers 1-5 lol

Do you really know how to count in Khmer? I totally agree in that the sounds of the names might change slightly over time but to actually repeat numbers and take names from another language to fill in the void, leads me to believe that your written language does not match your spoken language.

Your counting system is 1-5 based. It would make sense if you invented the written form as the numbers 5+1 to make 6. However, the number 6 looks nothing like 5+1. These arent your numbers icon_smile.gif
yougottaknow
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Sep 20 2011, 08:21 PM) *
Umm if im not mistaken when you say the number six you say it as 5+1, when you say 7 its 5+2. Thats not having aname for it. Its just repeating numbers 1-5 lol

Do you really know how to count in Khmer? I totally agree in that the sounds of the names might change slightly over time but to actually repeat numbers and take names from another language to fill in the void, leads me to believe that your written language does not match your spoken language.

Your counting system is 1-5 based. It would make sense if you invented the written form as the numbers 5+1 to make 6. However, the number 6 looks nothing like 5+1. These arent your numbers icon_smile.gif

They are still names. Just like TV and the word "stand" are separate entities, but are a name when you put them together i.e. "TV stand"

I speak, read, and write in Khmer. You sound really stupid right now to say we are "taking" the names when they are actually similar if not exactly the same.

It does not matter if it is 1-5 based. They are still names. The number 6 in Chinese looks nothing like 5+1 in Chinese numerals either. What the hell are you trying to say? Why are you so inclined at disproving every element of Khmer culture?? I know why, it's because you are insecure and threatend by our authenticity.
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (yougottaknow @ Sep 21 2011, 03:41 AM) *
They are still names. Just like TV and the word "stand" are separate entities, but are a name when you put them together i.e. "TV stand"

I speak, read, and write in Khmer. You sound really stupid right now to say we are "taking" the names when they are actually similar if not exactly the same.

It does not matter if it is 1-5 based. They are still names. The number 6 in Chinese looks nothing like 5+1 in Chinese numerals either. What the hell are you trying to say? Why are you so inclined at disproving every element of Khmer culture?? I know why, it's because you are insecure and threatend by our authenticity.

Thats because in chinese they have a seperate name for number 6 roflmao of course they wont make it 5+1 lol In chinese they have a name for every number from 1-10 lol

Do you see how no one else uses 1-5 system?

TV stand is 2 words to describe an object not a number lol you do not say 5+1 to mean 6 lol repeat these numbers to yourself. 987656789 How many numbers are you actually saying? lol

yougottaknow
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Sep 20 2011, 11:10 PM) *
Thats because in chinese they have a seperate name for number 6 roflmao of course they wont make it 5+1 lol In chinese they have a name for every number from 1-10 lol

Do you see how no one else uses 1-5 system?

TV stand is 2 words to describe an object not a number lol you do not say 5+1 to mean 6 lol repeat these numbers to yourself. 987656789 How many numbers are you actually saying? lol

I see your ADD is coming back to bite you in the a$$ again.

You stated "written" form. In Chinese, the "written" form of the number 6 looks nothing like 5+1, like how you say the number 6 looks nothing like 5+1 in Khmer. That's just the nature of both languages.

No one else uses the 1-5 system, but the Khmer people do. The 1-5 system is the Khmer system of using numerals. There is nothing wrong with that, just how Arabs use their numbers differently.

Another case of your ADD attack just re-inforces the point I made earlier.

TV stand is 2 words. If you can comprehend the English language; "TV stand" is one meaning using 2 words just how Khmer numerals are used.

NoKhmen
QUOTE (yougottaknow @ Sep 20 2011, 09:41 PM) *

Your Khmer native numberic system is 1-5 ok? Then you got those 6-9 from foreigners maybe Indian, Siamese or Cham, whatever. So basically if there were no foreing influence and you were able to create your own alphabets, you will end up only 1-5, not 1-9. get it? Khmer scripts today is NOT your own creation but Ancient Indian. You adopted it same like others in SEAn.
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (yougottaknow @ Sep 21 2011, 04:42 AM) *
I see your ADD is coming back to bite you in the a$$ again.

You stated "written" form. In Chinese, the "written" form of the number 6 looks nothing like 5+1, like how you say the number 6 looks nothing like 5+1 in Khmer. That's just the nature of both languages.

No one else uses the 1-5 system, but the Khmer people do. The 1-5 system is the Khmer system of using numerals. There is nothing wrong with that, just how Arabs use their numbers differently.

Another case of your ADD attack just re-inforces the point I made earlier.

TV stand is 2 words. If you can comprehend the English language; "TV stand" is one meaning using 2 words just how Khmer numerals are used.

You dont use 2 numbers to make one digit number -_-' roflmao thats very backward thinking isn't it lol

You can use 2 words to make one word. But you can't use 2 numbers to make a single digit number lol why? because you were supposed to have a name for it already roflamo
ladyboyfarang
QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Sep 20 2011, 11:04 PM) *
Your Khmer native numberic system is 1-5 ok? Then you got those 6-9 from foreigners maybe Indian, Siamese or Cham, whatever. So basically if there were no foreing influence and you were able to create your own alphabets, you will end up only 1-5, not 1-9. get it? Khmer scripts today is NOT your own creation but Ancient Indian. You adopted it same like others in SEAn.

youre stupid.

for khmer, instead of giving it a separate name, we just say 1-5,2-5, 3-5 and 4-5. 10 has it own name its dopp(10).

1-5=6 is just a name.

the question should be "why khmer dont give 6, 7, 8, 9 its own name, instead of using 1-5 as a name?".
NoKhmen
QUOTE (ladyboyfarang @ Sep 20 2011, 11:29 PM) *
youre stupid.

for khmer, instead of giving it a separate name, we just say 1-5,2-5, 3-5 and 4-5. 10 has it own name its dopp(10).

1-5=6 is just a name.

the question should be "why khmer dont give 6, 7, 8, 9 its own name, instead of using 1-5 as a name?".

1-5 system and 1-9 system are like people live in different dimension. people on 1-5 DON"T know 6,7,8,9. So they don't have any images of 6-9 in their head. Dumbass can't think?
KhmerBoi
QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Sep 20 2011, 09:14 PM) *

I think you guy got lost.. when France wrote the History of Khmer? in France colonial time right? You think our textbook is according to France? Nope you fail guy! Oops Which year is it now 2011? Am I right? So how Many evidences have been found throw time change? Don't know? Come to Cambodia we can teach you!!! I think you guy got struck with France because of your hate!!!And hate it cause you ignorance!!! Don't Deny We can see it very clear!! embarassedlaugh.gif
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (KhmerBoi @ Sep 21 2011, 07:52 AM) *
I think you guy got lost.. when France wrote the History of Khmer? in France colonial time right? You think our textbook is according to France? Nope you fail guy! Oops Which year is it now 2011? Am I right? So how Many evidences have been found throw time change? Don't know? Come to Cambodia we can teach you!!! I think you guy got struck with France because of your hate!!!And hate it cause you ignorance!!! Don't Deny We can see it very clear!! embarassedlaugh.gif

lol go ahead and tell us and show us the evidence. Id love to see something that wasn't full of khmer nationalism lol

khmers say thai are brainwashed by thai text books. well this is a khmer telling us to believe a khmer text book lol hypocrite much?

im open to new ideas. Do you have historic evidence to back up your stories or are they just assumptions based on French fabricated history like all your other text books? lol
thebest
QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Sep 20 2011, 09:41 PM) *
1-5 system and 1-9 system are like people live in different dimension. people on 1-5 DON"T know 6,7,8,9. So they don't have any images of 6-9 in their head. Dumbass can't think?

The 1-5 system have been used since the pre-angkor period, the thing is that Khmer script numbers maybe adopted from Indian scripts or symbols(1-9 system), and that why it didn't reflect Khmer numbers (1-5 system).

http://sealang.net/sala/archives/pdf8/jacob1993notes.pdf

Here a pdf, talking about Old, Middle and Modern Khmer numbers( not much to change for 1-20 khmer numbers)

You can read the whole thing but if you want to read only Old Khmer numbers skips to page, 33.
KhmerBoi
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Sep 21 2011, 03:09 PM) *
lol go ahead and tell us and show us the evidence. Id love to see something that wasn't full of khmer nationalism lol

khmers say thai are brainwashed by thai text books. well this is a khmer telling us to believe a khmer text book lol hypocrite much?

im open to new ideas. Do you have historic evidence to back up your stories or are they just assumptions based on French fabricated history like all your other text books? lol

See?? agiant your ignorance Khmer Textbook~^^ Why I need to sped so many time to tell you the same thing... Don't just being like a dog barking.. I think you know your self better then me that you never come to Cambodia as I went to your country so many time and accidencely I found to many evidences related to Khmer. But what about you? why don't you come here (Cambodia) and looking for what your call Khorm or Siam is that existed? You damn known can't think of anything but repeading like a parrot.^
Your Siam man was enslave for Arm force, building those giant temple, Baray, Road, Bridge... etc and Siam woman was enslave for housewhole... embarassedlaugh.gif You are a real slave!!! But I known you can ignorance it other why you will suicide!! And Khmer will lost a big competitor..
you only know what is a good dream when you know what is the nightmare!!!
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (KhmerBoi @ Sep 21 2011, 09:58 AM) *
See?? agiant your ignorance Khmer Textbook~^^ Why I need to sped so many time to tell you the same thing... Don't just being like a dog barking.. I think you know your self better then me that you never come to Cambodia as I went to your country so many time and accidencely I found to many evidences related to Khmer. But what about you? why don't you come here (Cambodia) and looking for what your call Khorm or Siam is that existed? You damn known can't think of anything but repeading like a parrot.^
Your Siam man was enslave for Arm force, building those giant temple, Baray, Road, Bridge... etc and Siam woman was enslave for housewhole... embarassedlaugh.gif You are a real slave!!! But I known you can ignorance it other why you will suicide!! And Khmer will lost a big competitor..
you only know what is a good dream when you know what is the nightmare!!!

So where is your evidence? lol i would like to see it icon_smile.gif a non bias source though. One that doesnt link khmers to the varman kings of old roflmao

Indravarman III was Tai, does it say that in your book? lol

One day I will go to Cambodia lol I have some field research to do icon_smile.gif there are many roads that can lead to the truth. One thing that can't be falsified is Khmer DNA lol the genetic make up of your people is what shows me you were the slaves of Nakorn Wat lol

How can you even deny it lol Slaves were the majority people of Nakorn Wat. After 8 generations, who's DNA would be in modern Cambodians the most? would =you like to explain this one? lol
yougottaknow
QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Sep 20 2011, 11:04 PM) *

What's the fuking point about this whole numbering sh!t dumbfuk. I'd like to know why are you Thai b!tches so passionate at everything KHMER. I know, it's because we OWN your Thainy fukers.

Anyway, you stupid fuk. Khmer script is not a replica of ancient Indian. You fuking see Indians knowing how to read our script? Khmer script looks nothing like Indian, it may have been adopted or whatever, it was still a KHMER creation you fukker.
NoKhmen
QUOTE (thebest @ Sep 21 2011, 03:50 AM) *
The 1-5 system have been used since the pre-angkor period, the thing is that Khmer script numbers maybe adopted from Indian scripts or symbols(1-9 system), and that why it didn't reflect Khmer numbers (1-5 system).

http://sealang.net/sala/archives/pdf8/jacob1993notes.pdf

Here a pdf, talking about Old, Middle and Modern Khmer numbers( not much to change for 1-20 khmer numbers)

You can read the whole thing but if you want to read only Old Khmer numbers skips to page, 33.

I think you miss the point that the native Khmer numeric system is 1-5. Angkorean numeric system is 1-9.
ladyboyfarang
QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Sep 22 2011, 11:59 PM) *
I think you miss the point that the native Khmer numeric system is 1-5. Angkorean numeric system is 1-9.

no evidences again. embarassedlaugh.gif
NoKhmen
QUOTE (ladyboyfarang @ Sep 23 2011, 12:14 AM) *
no evidences again. embarassedlaugh.gif

Your khmer ancestor use only 1 hand to count. That's the evidence. beerchug.gif
KhmerBoi
QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Sep 23 2011, 12:39 PM) *

You really lack of understand this high Civilization system!!!!!!!! So how dare you say Angkor Civilization is belong to you??? ^^
Can't see the connected beside your fake history and confusing evidence with this high civilization?? But Khmer have so much to tell about this~^^ But don't be confuse, this secret could be appear only to an honest person and ready to accept this but I believe it must be not you!!! NoKhemen!!! ^^
ladyboyfarang
QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Sep 23 2011, 12:39 AM) *

one hand to count while the other hand was beating your slaved ancestors. embarassedlaugh.gif
KhmerBoi
QUOTE (ladyboyfarang @ Sep 23 2011, 01:14 PM) *
one hand to count while the other hand was beating your slaved ancestors. embarassedlaugh.gif

beerchug.gif Slave later become thief! Like Khmer Proverb say: Chheur Koeung Vor Poat, Mornoh Kh'jart' Preot Kom York Khlourn Beat!!!! Like this Siam slave was the Tai Refugee from China, later becoming a successful thief in SEA mainland..that why Burmese like to kick their @$$!!!
NoKhmen
QUOTE (KhmerBoi @ Sep 23 2011, 01:12 AM) *
You really lack of understand this high Civilization system!!!!!!!! So how dare you say Angkor Civilization is belong to you??? ^^
Can't see the connected beside your fake history and confusing evidence with this high civilization?? But Khmer have so much to tell about this~^^ But don't be confuse, this secret could be appear only to an honest person and ready to accept this but I believe it must be not you!!! NoKhemen!!! ^^

I think no Thai members here say that Angkor Civilization belongs to us. You dumb phnong can't really comprehend. We says Khom built Angkor, Khom owned Angkorean culture.

You are just like a crazy monkey now. calm down phnong b1tch! embarassedlaugh.gif
NoKhmen
QUOTE (ladyboyfarang @ Sep 23 2011, 01:14 AM) *

Imagine,, that ancient people around the world use 2 hand to count things. It's really natural and normal way to do. You have 2 hands, you must use both to count. But khmer ancestors didn't.

Why? I think their stupid descents can answer this. embarassedlaugh.gif
NoKhmen
QUOTE (KhmerBoi @ Sep 23 2011, 01:26 AM) *
beerchug.gif Slave later become thief! Like Khmer Proverb say: Chheur Koeung Vor Poat, Mornoh Kh'jart' Preot Kom York Khlourn Beat!!!! Like this Siam slave was the Tai Refugee from China, later becoming a successful thief in SEA mainland..that why Burmese like to kick their @$$!!!

You must learn new history, not 100-year history. Thais have been here since the beginning of history, no refuge, We are Austro-Tai. Your old history point of view is for the Lao, they still think they were pure Tais from Altai desert. LOL

Cambodian history textbooks need changed to be more modern. beerchug.gif
thebest
QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Sep 22 2011, 09:59 PM) *

For your statement, do you have any prove that Angkorean people used 1-9 not 1-5 system?
KhmerBoi
QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Sep 23 2011, 01:51 PM) *
Imagine,, that ancient people around the world use 2 hand to count things. It's really natural and normal way to do. You have 2 hands, you must use both to count. But khmer ancestors didn't.

Why? I think their stupid descents can answer this. embarassedlaugh.gif

Basically, a single hand got only five fingers?? two hands got ten fingers what about mutiple hands like gods? Is that Angkor City not heaven on earth? Oops that is just a very small aspect out of that~
KhmerBoi
QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Sep 23 2011, 01:47 PM) *
I think no Thai members here say that Angkor Civilization belongs to us. You dumb phnong can't really comprehend. We says Khom built Angkor, Khom owned Angkorean culture.

You are just like a crazy monkey now. calm down phnong b1tch! embarassedlaugh.gif

You even lie your self, don't you? embarassedlaugh.gif
NoKhmen
QUOTE (thebest @ Sep 23 2011, 02:13 PM) *
For your statement, do you have any prove that Angkorean people used 1-9 not 1-5 system?

Indian numeric system and their writing system are decimal.
NoKhmen
QUOTE (KhmerBoi @ Sep 23 2011, 11:08 PM) *
You even lie your self, don't you? embarassedlaugh.gif

We don't care Angkor, it's Combodia now. And please let your khmen follows know that. Don't make that shameful embassy burning again. It's uncivilized. beerchug.gif
KhmerBoi
QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Sep 24 2011, 04:26 PM) *
We don't care Angkor, it's Combodia now. And please let your khmen follows know that. Don't make that shameful embassy burning again. It's uncivilized. beerchug.gif

See? this two sentence really shown me that you know nothing don't you?? Just like a layman!! it is actually mean nothing for me to debate with you.. but I keep calm down just wanna see a logic out of a layman like you~ ^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.