Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Japanese man and White girlfriend murdered
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Japanese Chat
devils666
http://blog.angryasianman.com/2011/10/sjsu...-in-double.html

In San Jose, police are investigating the murder of two former San Jose State University students who were gunned down execution style: San Jose police identify two weekend homicide victims, both former SJSU students.

The victims are 21-year-old Eric Kenzo Otokawa and his girlfriend 20-year-old Kristina Pandula. They were found shot to death on Saturday morning at Otokawa's apartment near the university campus.

According to police investigators, they were both shot in the head multiple times and the suspect may have been an acquaintance:
The neighbor fears for her safety and says police investigators told her both victims were shot in the head multiple times and the suspect may have been an acquaintance.

When asked if police said they knew who they were looking for, the neighbor said, "Yes. Well, they said that there was one witness in the neighborhood that saw this guy leaving very abruptly in a black Honda."

The neighbor said the suspect was clean cut, 5'8" with dark skin and she saw him at the house frequently. If there is a prime suspect, police aren't letting on. Instead, they're reaching out to the community for help.

"We need the public's help to solve this and we're reaching out to them. We know somebody is out there who knows this individual, who may suspect that he or she may have committed the crime," said San Jose Sgt. Jason Dwyer.

More here: Execution-style double shooting remains a mystery.

Police are asking for the community's help to solve this. Anyone with information regarding this incident is urged to contact Detective Liz Checke or Detective Steve Bustillos in the San Jose Police Department's homicide unit at 408-277-5283.
LyHungViet
Sounds like a case of jealousy. Or maybe a racist attack by someone who didn't like seeing an Asian guy with a white girl...
It's amazing what some lunatics are capable of.
devils666
QUOTE (LyHungViet @ Oct 13 2011, 05:06 PM) *
Sounds like a case of jealousy. Or maybe a racist attack by someone who didn't like seeing an Asian guy with a white girl...

Meanwhile, Asian women are being murdered left and right. No one wants to label them as "hate crimes" and would rather make them sound like "suicides".

Asian women in the US are no longer safe. If you are an Asian women going to an ivy league your chances of murder/rape go up tenfold.
AnybodyKiller
San Jose used to be in the top 10 best places to live in the US almost every year.. Seems like it's getting worse and worse every time I go there. icon_sad.gif
LyHungViet
QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Oct 13 2011, 03:34 PM) *
San Jose used to be in the top 10 best places to live in the US almost every year.. Seems like it's getting worse and worse every time I go there. icon_sad.gif

Yeah, it's getting to be almost like how L.A was in the '90s. Rampant gang activity and crazy sh*t going on...
AnybodyKiller
QUOTE (LyHungViet @ Oct 13 2011, 07:03 PM) *
Yeah, it's getting to be almost like how L.A was in the '90s. Rampant gang activity and crazy sh*t going on...

Yeah, I know the East Side has always been bad.. But now it's way worse than before. San Jose always did kinda have that L.A vibe to it though. embarassedlaugh.gif
AsiaticGlory
QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Oct 13 2011, 05:34 PM) *

Out of curiosity, is San Jose becoming less and less Asian? Or is the Asian population the same?

Based on the demographics that I have seen, a couple of towns in the Bay Area are starting to become less Asian and more Mexican.
AnybodyKiller
QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Oct 13 2011, 07:38 PM) *
Out of curiosity, is San Jose becoming less and less Asian? Or is the Asian population the same?

Based on the demographics that I have seen, a couple of towns in the Bay Area are starting to become less Asian and more Mexican.

Yeah, I think California in general is becoming more and more Mexican. Almost certain they're by far the fastest growing demographic in California.
AsiaticGlory
QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Oct 14 2011, 12:05 AM) *
Yeah, I think California in general is becoming more and more Mexican. Almost certain they're by far the fastest growing demographic in California.

Asians should secure the Bay Area from the Mexican conquest. The Bay Area can be "New Singapore." IMO, Asian Americans should move to the Bay Area so that we can have an overseas Asian community.

It seems Mexicans are displacing everyone in America. I took a look at the demographics of Alaska and noticed the Mexican percentage is growing while the Inuit/Eskimo percentage went down.
TokenWhite
Both the Asian and Hispanic populations of the Bay Area are increasing in percentage terms. Anyway if I were Asian and interested in establishing an overseas community I'd do it in Vancouver.
AnybodyKiller
QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Oct 14 2011, 03:51 PM) *
Asians should secure the Bay Area from the Mexican conquest. The Bay Area can be "New Singapore." IMO, Asian Americans should move to the Bay Area so that we can have an overseas Asian community.

It seems Mexicans are displacing everyone in America. I took a look at the demographics of Alaska and noticed the Mexican percentage is growing while the Inuit/Eskimo percentage went down.

A lot of people are threatened by Mexicans here, but for the most part they respect Asians. They get along better with us than they do Blacks and Whites from my experience.
Media portrayal of Mexicans And most people from this movement are NOT associated with gangs and do NOT want to genocide all non-Hispanics. Every group has it's crazies embarassedlaugh.gif

Asians will always have a place in the Bay, we're not going anywhere. Out here it's more like the Mexicans being displaced
http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2007/1...ification_s.php
LyHungViet
QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Oct 14 2011, 01:51 PM) *

Asians have footholds in almost all major cities in the U.S, ESPECIALLY in the bay area. San Francisco is where the first Chinatown was established in the 1850s, and almost 1/3 of the entire city are ethnic Chinese.
I don't think we need to worry too much about Asians loosing territory in that area XD
dhuad3
This is very excellent article.I read your article and got a very nice information.I will trying to sharing this information some other people.so I need some more information.Please give some information as soon as possible.

power saving bulbs
KiD FrM Tha 626
QUOTE (LyHungViet @ Oct 14 2011, 03:30 PM) *
Asians have footholds in almost all major cities in the U.S, ESPECIALLY in the bay area. San Francisco is where the first Chinatown was established in the 1850s, and almost 1/3 of the entire city are ethnic Chinese.
I don't think we need to worry too much about Asians loosing territory in that area XD

Across of SF is Oakland, many Mexicans roam around there, I would be worried since they are spreading like wildfires. I heard its much crazier in Oakland than LA.
LyHungViet
QUOTE (KiD FrM Tha 626 @ Oct 19 2011, 11:05 PM) *
Across of SF is Oakland, many Mexicans roam around there, I would be worried since they are spreading like wildfires. I heard its much crazier in Oakland than LA.

Idk, I grew up in the Bay Area and Sacramento, and I never saw any Hispanics "encroaching" on Asian territory XD
You'd be hard pressed to find a Mexican wandering around in a Vietnamese or Chinese dominated neighborhood. We leave them alone, they leave us alone.
AnybodyKiller
QUOTE (KiD FrM Tha 626 @ Oct 20 2011, 01:05 AM) *

It is.. Oakland, Richmond are always in the top 10 every year for most crime, most murders, most assaults; Any category having to do with crime and poverty. Many years they've been number 1 and 2. You hear kids 15 years old kids yelling stuff like "We run this murder rate $hit". Depressing.
1800geico
http://blog.angryasianman.com/2011/10/susp...rders-shot.html
Suspect in San Jose Double Murders Shot and Killed by Police

Last week in San Jose, police shot and killed a man suspected in the murder of two former
San Jose State University Students last week. According to authorities, the killings were
not random and the victims were apparently targeted: Man whom cops killed Oct. 10
was suspected of slaying 2 near SJSU.

23-year-old SJSU student Ricardo Moreno was shot and killed by police on October 10
when he pointed a gun at an officer. At the time, they didn't know that it was the same
gun used to kill Eric Otokawa and Kristina Pandula just two days before. This week, police
revealed the connection:

Police still don't know why Moreno killed Eric Kenzo Otokawa, 21,
and Kristina Lynn Pandula, 20. They were found dead Oct. 8, with bullets
to the back of their heads, at Otokawa's apartment on Third Street.

Cavallo said the two men knew each other from buying and selling drugs.
Moreno, a senior psychology major, had bought drugs from Otokawa, police say.
The two had met in the dorms last winter and "partied" together.

Pandula, a Delta Gamma sorority sister studying to become a nurse, "was more a
victim of circumstance," Cavallo said. She was Otokawa's girlfriend, he said, "and she
got caught." The couple were not presently enrolled at San Jose State, instead taking
classes at community colleges.

According to the District Attorney's office, they would have had enough evidence to
file murder charges against Moreno. Police now believe the motive to kill Otokawa
and Pandula -- his former friends, apparently -- had something to do with drugs.
It's tragic, but at least they've identified the killer. More here: Drugs cited in
San Jose State couple's slayings.
KiD FrM Tha 626
QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Oct 20 2011, 08:09 AM) *
It is.. Oakland, Richmond are always in the top 10 every year for most crime, most murders, most assaults; Any category having to do with crime and poverty. Many years they've been number 1 and 2. You hear kids 15 years old kids yelling stuff like "We run this murder rate $hit". Depressing.

Depressing indeed, why represent a hood full of killers and rapers. The youngsters will have to learn it the hard way like I have.
AnybodyKiller
QUOTE (KiD FrM Tha 626 @ Oct 21 2011, 02:20 PM) *
Depressing indeed, why represent a hood full of killers and rapers. The youngsters will have to learn it the hard way like I have.

Yeah, they think they're being rebels, but in reality a lot of them are just killing each other off more than anything.
AsiaticGlory
I thought the conflict in Oakland was Asian vs. black.
AnybodyKiller
QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Oct 21 2011, 07:51 PM) *
I thought the conflict in Oakland was Asian vs. black.

It can be. I think it's still mostly Black vs. Black though. I don't really have a lot of friends from Oakland so don't quote me on this though.

most NE Asians don't have to deal with getting picked on by other minorities, they tend to buy houses in middle class to affluent areas. But even in areas like Richmond where we are outnumbered other groups respect and even side with us.

The two gangs were formed by Asian youth tired of being picked on by non- Asians, teens and community activists say. The gangs provided the confused kids with a sense of belonging. Membership was an extended family of brothers, cousins and childhood friends.

The Sons of Death formed about 16 years ago. They identify with the color blue and have Cambodian, Lao, Mien (a Southeast Asian ethnic group) and African American members.

Color of Blood, which was formed about seven years ago and identifies with the color red, was the first gang to bring in non-Asians. In addition to Khmu (a Laotian ethnic group), it now has Mexican and African American members.

http://articles.sfgate.com/2004-06-13/news...an-ethnic-group

I've heard this story a million times. Asian immigrants get picked on, they defend themselves and then the bullys want to be part of them. We have the mindset to organize and come together, but we turn violence against each other because of self hatred. Imagine if we could unite and put this energy toward something productive.
Oldboy117
QUOTE (LyHungViet @ Oct 13 2011, 06:06 PM) *

Or it could be a drug deal gone wrong?
AsiaticGlory
QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Oct 22 2011, 01:41 PM) *
I've heard this story a million times. Asian immigrants get picked on, they defend themselves and then the bullys want to be part of them. We have the mindset to organize and come together, but we turn violence against each other because of self hatred. Imagine if we could unite and put this energy toward something productive.

Looks like Asian gangs have a lot of problems with intra-Asian conflict like that of Asian countries. Yes, we would do more if we united. If China's industrial might had been united with the warrior strength of the Altaics, it is possible Asians would be the dominant power rather than whites.

Also in Oakland:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...6/BABPULS5R.DTL
http://www.ktvu.com/news/24703563/detail.html

A Mongolian girl is killed and three Vietnamese boys got sent to prison.
KraterosHellas
^why is it that all the gangs are non-white? i mean proportionally speaking non-whites always have more gangs than the whites...
Mauser
QUOTE (KraterosHellas @ Oct 25 2011, 04:42 AM) *
^why is it that all the gangs are non-white? i mean proportionally speaking non-whites always have more gangs than the whites...

It's because minorities in tend to have a "brotherhood". Even if they do fight each other a lot, they will always have each other's back if someone tries to mess with their people.
bozhangqi
Lol there are plenty of white gangs. you mean you've never heard of the Hell's Angels, Ku Klux Klan, Aryan Brotherhood, and various other neo-Nazi groups?

meth dealing in the south is all run by white gangs.
AnybodyKiller
QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Oct 24 2011, 06:26 PM) *
Looks like Asian gangs have a lot of problems with intra-Asian conflict like that of Asian countries. Yes, we would do more if we united. If China's industrial might had been united with the warrior strength of the Altaics, it is possible Asians would be the dominant power rather than whites.

Also in Oakland:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...6/BABPULS5R.DTL
http://www.ktvu.com/news/24703563/detail.html

A Mongolian girl is killed and three Vietnamese boys got sent to prison.

If Asians could get along we'd be in much better shape, guess we just need more time.

Damn, 13 year old killers nowadays! I think part of the reason for internal conflict is when 2 Asians have a problem it doesn't turn into a "race" thing, unlike if a Viet killed a Black girl for example, then it would cause a lot of tension between communities. Like the situation between Mexicans and Blacks in LA.

@KH Any country with minorities that are discriminated against will stick together and organize (to defend themselves), the extremely disenfranchised will resort to organized crime and be labeled as gangs.
KiD FrM Tha 626
QUOTE (Mauser @ Oct 25 2011, 12:02 PM) *
It's because minorities in tend to have a "brotherhood". Even if they do fight each other a lot, they will always have each other's back if someone tries to mess with their people.

There are at times when your "homies" have your back, usually minor things: fighting, that was back when I was a very naive youngster. When your into a deep situation your basically on your own. Gangs only care about numbers, the whole brotherhood crap is non-sense.

As for the topic, well probably just drama that went over the edge, nothing related to racism or a hate crime.
Creme Femme
Where I live, there are people of many different ethnicities. What do you guys mean Asian territory or Mexican territory when we all live together?
AsiaticGlory
QUOTE (Creme Femme @ Oct 25 2011, 06:17 PM) *
Where I live, there are people of many different ethnicities. What do you guys mean Asian territory or Mexican territory when we all live together?

Ghettos tend to be segregated. But of course you can find a mix of various groups in every community so you have to go by percentages. In the ghettos, the dominant group tends to be the group that has the demographic advantage. Mexicans have the advantage in Los Angeles while blacks have it in Detroit. Asians have the advantage in San Francisco.

As for white gangs, watch the movie "Gangs of New York." It is about gangs in New York during the 1800s. The gangs were all white.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.