Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drinking chinese tea
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Beauty, Health, & Fashion
DetunedRadio
I recently started drinking tea because of stress from university but I've noticed that its almost like a miracle drink.

My skin has gotten clearer and more healthy looking. I'm almost pale now. My skin tone seemed to have lightened and cleared up. It looks more rich and moisturized.

Also, my digestive system has improved. I'm someone who get an upset stomach easily but I find that tea helps me digest food.

Only thing bad is that tea will probably stain my teeth but I brush 3x day so its not that bad.

By the way, its not just any chinese tea, its Yunnan tea. we get especially imported from our family there. Its excellent stuff.

My grandparents always used to encourage me to drink and now I know why.
Manun
Its good cause it contain alot of anti oxidants and takes away bad fat. Not cholestrol but fat as in skin fat etc.
masterp2d
chinese tea? well i had it before.. didnt really like the taste of it.. but hey if it helped you with stress ill drink gallons a day! embarassedlaugh.gif
Tomboy
:3 Yep yep, tea is quite helpful. I was looking online and found out taht green tea can be helpful with cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, high cholesterol levels, cariovascular disease, infection, and impaired immune function.

But teh only bad side is the insomnia you get from the tea caffiene embarassedlaugh.gif Still healthy~ biggrin.gif
simon_86
i know, its good for you
starry
I hear that white tea has even more antioxidants than green tea. I've gotta give that a try....

I hear that Chinese people are able to stay so skinny even though Chinese cooking has a lot of oil in it because the tea washes out all the oil.

I pee like a waterfall after I drink tea embarassedlaugh.gif
DetunedRadio
QUOTE (starry @ Feb 24 2005, 07:58 PM)
I hear that white tea has even more antioxidants than green tea. I've gotta give that a try....

I hear that Chinese people are able to stay so skinny even though Chinese cooking has a lot of oil in it because the tea washes out all the oil.

really? I pee a lot when I drink coffee, but never tea. thats strange.

yah, chinese food is very oily usually. isn't korean cooking oily as well?
starry
No, most Korean dishes aren't oily (except for the meat dishes).

I pee a lot after drinking coffee too biggrin.gif It's supposed to expel water from your body, I think.
DetunedRadio
QUOTE (starry @ Feb 24 2005, 08:04 PM)

I pee a lot after drinking coffee too biggrin.gif  It's supposed to expel water from your body, I think.

Oh so its normal. What about coke? I piss a lot after I drink coke too.

korean food is awesome but so expensive. chinese food is the most affordable. and viet food as well.
tree
QUOTE (DetunedRadio @ Feb 24 2005, 12:02 PM)
I recently started drinking tea because of stress from university but I've noticed that its almost like a miracle drink.

My skin has gotten clearer and more healthy looking. I'm almost pale now. My skin tone seemed to have lightened and cleared up. It looks more rich and moisturized.

Also, my digestive system has improved. I'm someone who get an upset stomach easily but I find that tea helps me digest food.

Only thing bad is that tea will probably stain my teeth but I brush 3x day so its not that bad.

By the way, its not just any chinese tea, its Yunnan tea. we get especially imported from our family there. Its excellent stuff.

My grandparents always used to encourage me to drink and now I know why.

I've been experiencing the same things from drinking Bojenmi tea for the past few weeks. It's a white tea and it tastes great. I drink about a litre of it a day.
jujulay
del
pecotosumairu
I drink it more often in the evening, but I usually drink coffee in the morning. I guess I it would be nice for me to cut down more on the coffee embarassedlaugh.gif .
First_Born
tea and pee
simon_86
i had it before, it taste ok for me but its good for u
PuyoPop
QUOTE (DetunedRadio @ Feb 24 2005, 08:08 PM)

I pee a lot after drinking coffee too biggrin.gif  It's supposed to expel water from your body, I think.

korean food is awesome but so expensive. chinese food is the most affordable. and viet food as well.

Well, the obvious reason is that they both contain a lot of caffeine which is a diuretic, ie. it makes you urinate more. Caffeine makes the cells work, which is good in some respects, but it's like overclocking your system, not so great in the long run.
Shanghaibabe@Toronto
QUOTE (starry @ Feb 24 2005, 07:58 PM)

you are killing me by your funny post embarassedlaugh.gif2

yes I drink 3 cups of Chinese Jasmine green tea per day. I brush my teeth like 5 times a day icon_redface.gif
DetunedRadio
QUOTE (PuyoPop @ Feb 25 2005, 10:51 AM)
QUOTE (DetunedRadio @ Feb 24 2005, 08:08 PM)

Well, the obvious reason is that they both contain a lot of caffeine which is a diuretic, ie. it makes you urinate more. Caffeine makes the cells work, which is good in some respects, but it's like overclocking your system, not so great in the long run.

yah i really need to stop drinking coffee and drink tea from now on.
starry
Coffee's bad for your skin.....

And if Chinese tea makes you too fidgety then try green tea. It makes me alert but not jumpy because I don't think it has too much caffeine.
Splice
I prefer green tea, if we're talking health benefits.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.