QUOTE (fivers @ Nov 27 2011, 05:31 PM)
If by magic I could get a real answer about sth it would be:
- knowing Jack the Ripper's identity (I've always been fascinated by the fact he remained a mystery...)
- knowing the day I'd die and how
(I often wonder about this.. weird much? lol)
- knowing my biological Korean parents' identity and why they put me up for adoption
- knowing if there's life like ours outside this Earth... (?)
- and last but not least: the winning numbers for the next Euromillions
what about you?
I would like to know: why am I me, why are you you, why am I not you, are our memory recorded in time.
Also, I could be of help or hindrance to your questions:
- There was a show investigating Jack the Ripper and it was implicated that a policeman from Scotland Yard committed the murders.
- There are millions of ways to die, but I hope you'll die content. Like dying of old age through natural causes and hot passionate sex.
- Your parents are out there somewhere and you are yourself now. Doing pretty good I suppose.
- Definitely there's life out there if you believe in the science and the cosmos, order of nature, harmony of the universe, star dust, etcc... It's up to human intelligence to discovery life in the future.
- According to the fortune cookie I just ate some time ago: 34,2,2,32,26,17 and 42.