Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how common is cambodian girls dating Black men
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Cambodian / Khmer Chat
birdy
I usually East Asian girls with White men most of the time, but Khmer girls seems to love Black men
Mskhmer
QUOTE (birdy @ Dec 13 2011, 05:43 PM) *
I usually East Asian girls with White men most of the time, but Khmer girls seems to love Black men

not true at all, don't b.s please. alot of cambodian girls are with spanish and white men more then black men.
theres so many mix white kids among the people i know then black. don't make this up just to degrade khmer girls.
Weareallone
QUOTE (Mskhmer @ Dec 13 2011, 06:14 PM) *
not true at all, don't b.s please. alot of cambodian girls are with spanish and white men more then black men.
theres so many mix white kids among the people i know then black. don't make this up just to degrade khmer girls.

I live in the 3rd highest concentration of Khmers in America and rarely do you see Khmer/Black couples. This also holds true for Long beach and Lowel.
Moreover, in Asia, Black people are considered ugly and sub human. Maybe by not all, but no Asians desires to be with a black person.

When you see Bi racial offspring it is usually between a black vet and an asian woman who wants to come to America.

Weareallone
QUOTE (Mskhmer @ Dec 13 2011, 06:14 PM) *
alot of cambodian girls are with spanish and white men more then black men.

Their must be a high concentration of white male/ asian female in America and it's pretty frightening. I interpret it as Asian males having lesser images in the media. And I generalize that most women wants to be with a dominate male. Do you think that plays a role?
hugo boss
I see more filipinas with black men , mostly poor filipinas they met in bars while they were in the military

a filipina or khmer would have to be pretty desperate to marry a black man, because it's usually looked down on in any asian community
PWC
QUOTE (hugo boss @ Dec 13 2011, 09:36 PM) *
I see more filipinas with black men , mostly poor filipinas they met in bars while they were in the military

a filipina or khmer would have to be pretty desperate to marry a black man, because it's usually looked down on in any asian community

I see viet woman and black men more often around here

I think viet women prefer black men over viet men embarassedlaugh.gif
CKay
Khmer girls that date black men prefer masculine guys. khmer girls would date blacks, and white mostly. but they wouldn't date ghetto one's. they're usually go for the one with higher education, so it;s cmmon. i would know becuz most my friends are khmer
Dangit
QUOTE (hugo boss @ Dec 13 2011, 09:36 PM) *

In the west coast all the pinays love the chocolate. embarassedlaugh.gif
CKay
QUOTE (Dangit @ Dec 14 2011, 04:00 AM) *
In the west coast all the pinays love the chocolate. embarassedlaugh.gif

even pwc sister loves the chocolate

khmerpride
Why you care about this ???
It sounds so racist to me , I don't care about Skin tone if I see a black/white couple I don't care
I feel happy for them that they are so in Love.
Dangit

Ejay sister looks like she got some Black in her
eek.gif eek.gif

rotflmao.gif
k82562131
QUOTE (birdy @ Dec 13 2011, 02:43 PM) *

You're a dumb @$$.

Next please.....
srolanhsongsar
QUOTE (khmerpride @ Dec 14 2011, 11:11 PM) *
Why you care about this ???
It sounds so racist to me , I don't care about Skin tone if I see a black/white couple I don't care
I feel happy for them that they are so in Love.

I totally agree. This is the best thing I've seen in this thread.

I'm white from Australia and I don't understand why Asians are so racist about skin colour. My bf is Khmer and I was pretty ignorant to the racism thing until I met him. It's rare to see a dark skinned Khmer on TV or as a singer. A lot of Khmers are scared to spend much time in the sun because of khlach khmao. For some reason it's seen as more beautiful to be white than dark, I don't understand it. My boyfriend is very dark skinned and I think he's absolutely gorgeous and he would be gorgeous regardless of whether his skin was light or dark. But it doesn't matter whether you're white, brown, black or PURPLE what matters is the person on the inside and if two people are in love then that's a wonderful thing regardless of their race or colour.
Breath
I seen some Khmer girl dating black men. One of my sister used to have black boyfriend and had son together. They are not together anymore because he had anger management problem and cheated with another Khmer girl and even make her pregnant and he's currently with white girl. I don't have problem with black guys until what he did to sister and my parents. I can't help but think the stereotype of black men.... I stay away from them just to be in safe side....

Now my sister is back with an Asian guy. he's Chinese victory.gif
AsiaticGlory
I think Southeast Asians are more open-minded than East Asians about black people. Anyway I think a lot of Vietnamese women have a preference for Asian men especially since they are the least likely to engage in miscegenation.
txoomsuab2
QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Dec 31 2011, 12:36 AM) *
I think Southeast Asians are more open-minded than East Asians about black people. Anyway I think a lot of Vietnamese women have a preference for Asian men especially since they are the least likely to engage in miscegenation.

that's more of a generalization
Mskhmer
[ kquote name='srolanhsongsar' date='Dec 23 2011, 06:47 PM' post='4967085']
I totally agree. This is the best thing I've seen in this thread.

I'm white from Australia and I don't understand why Asians are so racist about skin colour. My bf is Khmer and I was pretty ignorant to the racism thing until I met him. It's rare to see a dark skinned Khmer on TV or as a singer. A lot of Khmers are scared to spend much time in the sun because of khlach khmao. For some reason it's seen as more beautiful to be white than dark, I don't understand it. My boyfriend is very dark skinned and I think he's absolutely gorgeous and he would be gorgeous regardless of whether his skin was light or dark. But it doesn't matter whether you're white, brown, black or PURPLE what matters is the person on the inside and if two people are in love then that's a wonderful thing regardless of their race or colour.
[/quote]

What do you mean? There's a lot of medium to dark celebs in cambodia t.v, I think your talking about thailand. Its rare to see a dark skin person on t.v,
I watch a lot of cambodian movie and stars and there's a lot of medium to dark stars. Khemarak sreymom for an example he isn't light skin and he is a big star in cambodia.
lilapsaralilbabe
I agree with MsKhmer, I see more Cambodian girls with white men or spanish men than black...
thewiseguy
Seen alot of khmer women with black men but out of all asians I see Filipinas date black men the most
RafaelM
QUOTE (lilapsaralilbabe @ Jan 5 2012, 12:45 PM) *
I agree with MsKhmer, I see more Cambodian girls with white men or spanish men than black...

When you say "Spanish" do you mean White, Amerindian, or Black?
lilapsaralilbabe
Seriously, no need to get smart. So, Black men and Cambodian girls relationships stick out because you don't see it everyday and you want to make it seem like ALL khmer girls date is black men. Open your eyes. True, there is always that percentage that go for black men BUT, that's quite a small percentage compared to khmer girls dating other races.
RafaelM
QUOTE (lilapsaralilbabe @ Jan 6 2012, 12:23 PM) *
Seriously, no need to get smart. So, Black men and Cambodian girls relationships stick out because you don't see it everyday and you want to make it seem like ALL khmer girls date is black men. Open your eyes. True, there is always that percentage that go for black men BUT, that's quite a small percentage compared to khmer girls dating other races.

I am not Black or promoting a Black Male - Asian Female agenda, I actually think the opposite would make much more sense considering how many Asian countries have gender imbalances.

It was a simple question out of curiosity.
Mskhmer
QUOTE (RafaelM @ Jan 6 2012, 11:25 AM) *
When you say "Spanish" do you mean White, Amerindian, or Black?

You idiot spanish men like , puerti rican, colombian, bolivian and ect dumbasss. I'm khmer and my baby father is colombian with green eyes and dark hair now what! My sister husband is puerto rican,and my little sisters bf is elsalvador. SPANISH! Men they love khmer women because they believe they are exotic and beautiful and their family orientation is like their spanish culture so boo ya!
LoveIsAllAround
what the hell is going on w/ khamen chat? It's full of bot $hits. LOL
mahogany
QUOTE (CKay @ Dec 14 2011, 05:11 AM) *
even pwc sister loves the chocolate

Okay I am a black Carribean girl who just happened to encounter this disturbing forum. Why are Cambodians so racist? You guys look half black or more to me, even more than Filipinos. In America I am sure many of you are confused for African Americas and in the Carribean you would be blacks. In the Carribean there are soooo many black girls who look just like the girl on the right its crazy.

Some of you ignorant people need to travel. I had to log into say that. Educate yoursleves people, please.

For example singer Rhianna looks similiar to this girl and Amerie, etc. Black American actress Nia Long. You people need to really stop.
mahogany
QUOTE (mahogany @ Nov 17 2012, 03:57 PM) *
Okay I am a black Carribean girl who just happened to encounter this disturbing forum. Why are Cambodians so racist? You guys look half black or more to me, even more than Filipinos. In America I am sure many of you are confused for African Americas and in the Carribean you would be blacks. In the Carribean there are soooo many black girls who look just like the girl on the right its crazy.

Some of you ignorant people need to travel. I had to log into say that. Educate yoursleves people, please.

For example singer Rhianna looks similiar to this girl and Amerie, etc. Black American actress Nia Long. You people need to really stop.

Links
Amerie black asian mixed
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=amerie&...tx=96&ty=75
Nia Long (mostly black some asian)
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http:/...wBA&dur=253
Rhianna singer black carribean
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=rihanna&...tx=31&ty=63

*Black people in Asia are subhuman umm thats CRAZY , ignorant talking.
preahvihear
QUOTE (mahogany @ Nov 17 2012, 03:57 PM) *

I don't think so. embarassedlaugh.gif Cambodians are mixed peoples with various strands of genes ranging from the Chinese, Indians, Europeans, Southeast Asians, and even natives. Scientific DNA results show that the Cambodians carry East Asian and Indian genes along with Southeast Asian genes. However, we are never classified as "black" as you say. The reason being is that we are totally physically different from you. Our hair texture range from straight black hair to wavy at the extreme. Our complexion ranges from very light to yellow to brown to dark brown the most, but never black, unless we are in the sun all the time. That is an exception because even the translucent white European or a milky white Chinese will get darkened in the sun as well. Traditionally, Cambodian women love to lighten their skin complexion with the bulbs of rhizome of saffron and lime juice. Just to point that out to you. If you still insist that we are more like you, then that is your feeling and belief. However, even the racist cops will be able to tell apart who is a Cambodian and who is a black American. icon_redface.gif
mahogany
QUOTE (preahvihear @ Nov 17 2012, 10:45 PM) *
I don't think so. embarassedlaugh.gif Cambodians are mixed peoples with various strands of genes ranging from the Chinese, Indians, Europeans, Southeast Asians, and even natives. Scientific DNA results show that the Cambodians carry East Asian and Indian genes along with Southeast Asian genes. However, we are never classified as "black" as you say. The reason being is that we are totally physically different from you. Our hair texture range from straight black hair to wavy at the extreme. Our complexion ranges from very light to yellow to brown to dark brown the most, but never black, unless we are in the sun all the time. That is an exception because even the translucent white European or a milky white Chinese will get darkened in the sun as well. Traditionally, Cambodian women love to lighten their skin complexion with the bulbs of rhizome of saffron and lime juice. Just to point that out to you. If you still insist that we are more like you, then that is your feeling and belief. However, even the racist cops will be able to tell apart who is a Cambodian and who is a black American. icon_redface.gif

I like a good debate and I can assure you that you are more related to black Africans than you think. First of all Africa is not just West Africa and the black Americans come from West Africa. Africa is a huge continent and yes black people range from light skinned to dark chocolate with all different hair textures from wavy to kinky. So black people are more diverse looking than you think. The American black slaves are just from West Africa in particular Nigeria and Ghana. Not east, central or south africa.

The Kalahari and San Bushmen where scientists say Asians first came from traveled to South Asia, lightened up then thier hair straightened (Caucasian came from East Africa-Ethiopian blacks) ALL PEOPLE CAME FROM AFRICA. All modern humans.

San Bushmen South African blacks except for thier hair texture can be Cambodians, sorry but you probably cannot tell the difference in some. Sure you are more Asian now but historically you were not anchiently. San Bushmen (look it up) are 100% black Africans no admixtures at all and are the first people on the earht, the oldest. No matter how hot the sun is in South Africa thier skin stays yellow. You can fool yourself if you want to and you are ASIANS now but youre not far off from black people.

Pictures (all South African 100% black people) Guess what not all black people have black skin (stereotype)
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=san+bushmen...x=68&ty=117
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=san+bushmen...:74,s:100,i:226
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=san+bushmen...tx=46&ty=50
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=san+bushmen...tx=57&ty=83
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=san+bushmen...tx=56&ty=73
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=san+bushmen...,r:17,s:0,i:138

As for hair texutres black Africans can have wavy hair

Tuareg West African woman (she's black subsaharan)
http://fu-kyeahethnicwomen.tumblr.com/post...der-customs-may
mahogany
Actually in the Carribean (British Carribean) more of you really need to travel and read, blacks who make up the majority of the Carribean mix with Asians ALOT (Indians, Native Americans, Chinese), only America is so racist. Its not uncommon to see alot of half black and Chinese kids in Jamaica, Guyana, and Trinidad. And these chilldren just blend into the black population . Do you know tons of Chinese live in Jamaica, Trinidad and Guyana and they love it.

Celebrities (mixed carribeans) who are blacks.
Tami Chynn (Trinidadian black, white- Chinese asian)
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=tami+chynn&...,r:54,s:0,i:305
Sean Paul 9reggae singer (black , Asian, Chinese)
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http:/...QEwBQ&dur=0
Byron Lee (Chinese and black super famous soca singer)
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=byron+lee&a...x=141&ty=64
Micheal Lee Chung

Tyson Beckford etc,

all mixed
preahvihear
Mahogany, I have already debunked your false position or belief about the Cambodian appearances. Your pictures of the various pygmies do not ever show any connections to the Cambodian at all. Despite the fact that the pygmies have small slanted eyes and yellowish skin complexion, and flared to flat nosed features, but their hair texture continues to alienate them from the rest of the Cambodian peoples. Where do you get the idea that "Black" peoples have lighter complexion? Please don't use the Arab-looking people who inhabit the continent of Africa to represent the "Black" peoples. Similarly, one can't use the Indians from Asia to represent Asians either. There are people of mixed ancestry of Black and Cambodian, but they are identified as simply "black" because of their huge muscular body structure and tightly curly/wooly hair. There are however native Southeast Asians that may or may not have some of the characteristic of the pygmies. But those are the natives. Just like you wouldn't say that the native Americans are Europeans. Scientists say that the native Americans were actually part of the Asian peoples, but the native Americans themselves don't ever think so. Look at the Lapp people in Finland and the Eskimos in Siberia or Alaska, they certainly look Asians, but those people don't consider themselves as Asians though. confused.gif
mahogany
QUOTE (preahvihear @ Nov 18 2012, 08:21 PM) *
Mahogany, I have already debunked your false position or belief about the Cambodian appearances. Your pictures of the various pygmies do not ever show any connections to the Cambodian at all. Despite the fact that the pygmies have small slanted eyes and yellowish skin complexion, and flared to flat nosed features, but their hair texture continues to alienate them from the rest of the Cambodian peoples. Where do you get the idea that "Black" peoples have lighter complexion? Please don't use the Arab-looking people who inhabit the continent of Africa to represent the "Black" peoples. Similarly, one can't use the Indians from Asia to represent Asians either. There are people of mixed ancestry of Black and Cambodian, but they are identified as simply "black" because of their huge muscular body structure and tightly curly/wooly hair. There are however native Southeast Asians that may or may not have some of the characteristic of the pygmies. But those are the natives. Just like you wouldn't say that the native Americans are Europeans. Scientists say that the native Americans were actually part of the Asian peoples, but the native Americans themselves don't ever think so. Look at the Lapp people in Finland and the Eskimos in Siberia or Alaska, they certainly look Asians, but those people don't consider themselves as Asians though. confused.gif

LOL you are asking me a black person, where did I get that blacks have lighter skin, thats funny LETS SEE IM BLACK AND I KNOW WHAT MY OWN BLACK PEOPLE LOOK LIKE. Plus I have a doctorate degree in African studies and I like proving people very wrong, like yourself.
Black Africans range from super dark Sudanese to Cafe au lait light brown without racial admixture.

Both blacks below
Alek Wek
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=alek+wek&am...tx=39&ty=73
100% Black Nigerian
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=light+skinn...9,r:9,s:0,i:100
Black Nigerian baby
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=light+skinn...tx=57&ty=84

Those pics were not pygmies but San Bushmen they are a division of the negroid race called "capoids" who traveled to Asia and are the aborigines of Asia.

My point is that you people have a huge nerve to be racist against blacks when you are barely removed from them. And yes plenty of Africans have naturally wavu, curly hair without Arab admixture. Africa is a huge continent.

Arabs have nothing or little to do with subsaharan black people from West Africa to Ethiopia. Ethiopian and Somalian straight/wavy haired peoples do not look like Arabs. Arabs have hook noses and hairy bodies they for the most part are very smooth, and hairless. Its the Arabs who have black admixture not the other way around. Arab men liked going into subsaharan Africa and rtaking black women as wives and concubines, then calling them Arab.

Black Ethiopian (wavy haired)
http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Africa/Et...photo988054.htm
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http:/...QEwAw&dur=0
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=ethiopian&a...x=158&ty=79

ARABs
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=arabs&s...x=133&ty=93

Not the same.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.