Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Morphological difference between N.C. and S.Korean
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Korean Chat
EgoKaizer
When comparing the general Korean population with a segment of Northern Chinese we see there is a significant disparity in terms of morphological characteristics.

N. Chinese woman

Korean woman

The Mongoloids from China appear to be an ancestral population to the rest of East Asia, but its large territory was a home for a certain variety of phenotypic forms. The general separation is between south/north, and can be divided into directional sections (Northeast, Southwest, ect). If we are able to trace the evolution of these 'phenotypes', we map out an early migration from the south into the north, and later subsequent migration from other parts, most important are those comming up from the coast, then westwards, or those comming from Central Asia/Siberia into north, Tibet , later northeast. The Koreans obviously share things in common with the sorrounding populations, but there appears to have been a large displacement in northern China, which almost completely erased traces of a Western-originating population(s). This group seems to have survived in Japan(Ainu), and possibly other places before Mongoloid population expanded. A subgroup of Koreans seem to have retained some of the non-Mongoloid features of those displaced people. While N. Chinese (Sinic) did not in any significant amount or as much as the Koreans. Later migration from the west (Caucasian people) could have influenced the Chinese and Koreans to about the same amount.
Jizzah
Nonsense. Anthropological theories of the above type tend to be inadequate in terms of the "specimens" they bases their already very contrived theories upon. There's no way to arch a "phenotypical" map of things and correlate that to a geneology of genetics without running into the most bastardly of theoretical problemata.
ScanSoul
if you're talking about the caucasion influnce on chinese and korean....i belive china has more varities....it is well know that koreans are more mongoloid looking...
as far as for china....the xiongnu(huns),tujue(turks),xianbei,dantan(tatar),huihe(modern day hui),bosi(persian),alabo(arabics from the middle west that brought to china by the mongols)....infact...in tang dynasty the emperior was half turk and half chinese.....famours turks in tang dynasty was Anlu Shan....we chinese have been dealing with these kinda people for ages....after all they have been either moved to the west or partyly intermarried to chinese...like how the xiongnu did.....northen xiongnu was moved europe...southen married with chinese....
but there is no alot of history record about intermarries between koreans and caucasions....even in xinjiang they have found the tochorian(red hair,european looking people)........ and how could you possible say that
'While N. Chinese (Sinic) did not in any significant amount or as much as the Koreans"
by the way ainus arent cacusions

heres some chinese hui

oh yeah we have big eyed girls in china too....way more than koreans

korean girls

korean guys

none of these guys have double eyelid...
Jizzah
I agree with most of ScanSoul wrote. But Ainus are classified as caucasoid.

Btw, what kind of Chinese is William Hung? biggrin.gif
qnpfr
i think EgoKaizer is probably prismknight7...
but it will be interesting to see how this argument will turn out biggrin.gif
ScanSoul
QUOTE (qnpfr @ Mar 21 2005, 01:09 AM)

who is that??? prismknight7
supernovasp
QUOTE (ScanSoul @ Mar 21 2005, 01:12 AM)

He whom got banned for at least 30 more times now, and counting.

Such loser still exists in this world. Wonder how he can stand making accounts over and over again
Jizzah

I already know that. I know other things too. ScanSoul is probably prismknight7 as well. biggrin.gif
qnpfr
QUOTE (ScanSoul @ Mar 21 2005, 01:12 AM)

lol u will soon find out...btw he isn't korean...i don't think he has a good relationship with us here...
ScanSoul
QUOTE (Jizzah @ Mar 21 2005, 01:20 AM)

I already know that. I know other things too. ScanSoul is probably prismknight7 as well. biggrin.gif

yeah right....... eek.gif
qnpfr

really? lol u got me there...how did u know?
Jizzah
QUOTE (ScanSoul @ Mar 21 2005, 01:22 AM)

exactly.
ScanSoul
QUOTE (qnpfr @ Mar 21 2005, 01:23 AM)

he hacked into my top secret pc
funkycoldmedina

that's what i was thinking too
ScanSoul
QUOTE (Jizzah @ Mar 21 2005, 01:23 AM)
QUOTE (ScanSoul @ Mar 21 2005, 01:22 AM)

exactly.

and u believed embarassedlaugh.gif Talktohand.gif
qnpfr
QUOTE (ScanSoul @ Mar 21 2005, 01:24 AM)

he hacked into my top secret pc

nah seriously i don't think u are him though...
i don't think he would be arguing with himself...then again who knows embarassedlaugh.gif2
ScanSoul
QUOTE (funkycoldmedina @ Mar 21 2005, 01:25 AM)

that's what i was thinking too

yeah ok....proof any???????
supernovasp
QUOTE (ScanSoul @ Mar 21 2005, 12:50 AM)
if you're talking about the caucasion influnce on chinese and korean....i belive china has more varities....it is well know that koreans are more mongoloid looking...
as far as for china....the xiongnu(huns),tujue(turks),xianbei,dantan(tatar),huihe(modern day hui),bosi(persian),alabo(arabics from the middle west that brought to china by the mongols)....infact...in tang dynasty the emperior was half turk and half chinese.....famours turks in tang dynasty was Anlu Shan....we chinese have been dealing with these kinda people for ages....after all they have been either moved to the west or partyly intermarried to chinese...like how the xiongnu did.....northen xiongnu was moved europe...southen married with chinese....
but there is no alot of history record about intermarries between koreans and caucasions....even in xinjiang they have found the tochorian(red hair,european looking people)........ and how could you possible say that
'While N. Chinese (Sinic) did not in any significant amount or as much as the Koreans"

heres some chinese hui

korean girls

korean guys

WTF? You use a celebrity image to compare with normal people to prove your argument?

Weak
Jizzah

prismknight7's agenda is already clear. it's inconsistent with the starter post but consistent with other posts his other fake accounts have written. however, scansoul's agenda matches with prismknight's. why would he start this thread? to find a way to bash on koreans. first he writes a post containg a point contrary to the drift of his beliefs, waits for replies and then posts (in accordance to his agenda) when the time is right. i wrote a reply after scan soul. this didn't satisfy prismknight, aka scansoul, and so he has gone and edited his prior post several times now in an attempt to make it more vivid. that's my theory anyway. newbies can't be trusted.

ps: thanks for the vivian xiu pic. she's hot. but who's the other girl? icon_wink.gif
ScanSoul
QUOTE (supernovasp @ Mar 21 2005, 01:27 AM)
QUOTE (ScanSoul @ Mar 21 2005, 12:50 AM)

heres some chinese hui

korean girls

korean guys

WTF? You use a celebrity image to compare with normal people to prove your argument?

Weak

no...im comparing this girl to that korean girl this guy post.....the girl in the first post...not these korean girls i've post
qnpfr
but i thought he was pretty consistent on his view on ideal pure chinese girl...he didn't like big eyes... confused.gif im talking to jizzah btw
he's ideal type
ScanSoul
QUOTE (Jizzah @ Mar 21 2005, 01:28 AM)

prismknight7's agenda is already clear. it's inconsistent with the starter post but consistent with other posts his other fake accounts have written. however, scansoul's agenda matches with prismknight's. why would he start this thread? to find a way to bash on koreans. first he writes a post containg a point contrary to the drift of his beliefs, waits for replies and then posts (in accordance to his agenda) when the time is right. i wrote a reply after scan soul. this didn't satisfy prismknight, aka scansoul, and so he has gone and edited his prior post several times now in an attempt to make it more vivid. that's my theory anyway. newbies can't be trusted.

ps: thanks for the vivian xiu pic. she's hot. but who's the other girl? icon_wink.gif

idiot....i edited my post a few times bcuz the pics werent show up...i had to change the extension back and forth......but finally worked......
she is not vivian xiu,her name is zhao wei by the way...u cant proof anything that im prismnite....yeah i can base on my own theroy that u look like william hung....cuz he have metion him in ur post

after all words are cheap if u cant proof anything
qnpfr
^ dude calm down...i believe ya... biggrin.gif
Jizzah
scansoul,

for the record, i barely posted here till the past week or so. and i barely browsed till then so i'm piecing all my info from secondary posts.

that said, i think prismknight (perhaps you) is a guy with a mongoloid/caucasoid psychological complex. he views everything by those terms. but i thought his aim was to push koreans to the "mongoloid" spectrum as much as possible while allowing for the idea of a China diverse in caucasoid, mogoloid genetics?

if this true, then... it doesn't really become any more significant than that. the question sort of becomes: so? those folk he posted certainly are and look korean. unfit for media, perhaps. but i'm not judging them. icon_smile.gif

on the other hand, i've never met chinese people who look like those posted in this thread. i do however see plenty of William Hung's in my area. and since you mention it, i definitely do NOT look like him, though perhaps you do. he's chinese, after all. or perhaps you look like Sammo Hung? embarassedlaugh.gif
qnpfr
^come on...let's not start arguing with chinese again... beerchug.gif
ScanSoul
QUOTE (Jizzah @ Mar 21 2005, 01:43 AM)
scansoul,

for the record, i barely posted here till the past week or so. and i barely browsed till then so i'm piecing all my info from secondary posts.

that said, i think prismknight (perhaps you) is a guy with a mongoloid/caucasoid psychological complex. he views everything by those terms. but i thought his aim was to push koreans to the "mongoloid" spectrum as much as possible while allowing for the idea of a China diverse in caucasoid, mogoloid genetics?

if this true, then... it doesn't really become any more significant than that. the question sort of becomes: so? those folk he posted certainly are and look korean. unfit for media, perhaps. but i'm not judging them. icon_smile.gif

on the other hand, i've never met chinese people who look like those posted in this thread. i do however see plenty of William Hung's in my area.  and since you mention it, i definitely do NOT look like him, though perhaps you do. he's chinese, after all. or perhaps you look like Sammo Hung?  embarassedlaugh.gif

I thought hitler was a builded blond and blue eyed ayans....cuz he viewed everthings based on blond and blue eyes....yet himself wasnt blond and blue eyed and he was a small guy.........

and for the diversties in china...its a fact that we have 56 ethnics...and we have caucasoid people living right there in china....both past and now......its not suprsing that a large postion of northan chinese have caucasoid bloods....my self is a huimin(chinese muslim) i have persion and arabaic bloods in me...so....i got proof....i can traced my familay to when the persion first came to china in yuan dynasty.......and i do look a bit caucasoid.......
im assuming u live in US too....do u know that most chinese in US are from southan china...like hk,taiwan,fujian and guangdong.....to be honest with u...even in china we call these nanman(southan barbarians).....so its not like a big news that most chinese u have seen are kinda will hung looking........
Jizzah
Yes, I think most people know that about Adolph.

QUOTE (qnpfr @ Mar 21 2005, 01:32 AM)

Eh, she's not bad. I wouldn't date her though. Same goes for the Korean girls in this thread. They need to lose some of that deji weight. icon_smile.gif
ScanSoul
QUOTE (Jizzah @ Mar 21 2005, 01:55 AM)
Yes, I think most people know that about Adolph.

QUOTE (qnpfr @ Mar 21 2005, 01:32 AM)

Eh, she's not bad. I wouldn't date her though. Same goes for the Korean girls in this thread. They need to lose some of that deji weight. icon_smile.gif

read that post again plz...i added more comments
qnpfr
QUOTE (ScanSoul @ Mar 21 2005, 01:50 AM)
and for the diversties in china...its a fact that we have 56 ethnics...and we have caucasoid people living right there in china....both past and now......its not suprsing that a large postion of northan chinese have caucasoid bloods....my self is a huimin(chinese muslim) i have persion and arabaic bloods in me...so....i got proof....i can traced my familay to when the persion first came to china in yuan dynasty.......and i do look a bit caucasoid.......
im assuming u live in US too....do u know that most chinese in US are from southan china...like hk,taiwan,fujian and guangdong.....to be honest with u...even in china we call these nanman(southan barbarians).....so its not like a big news that most chinese u have seen are kinda will hung looking........

hmm interesting...
so if chinese look like will hung they are from south?
Jizzah

yeah, i find that interesting about china. it's a tremendously vast place. there's no way folks lke Zhang Ziyi Jet Li, Jacki Chan, William Hung, Lucy Liu, or giants like Yao Ming are going to adequately represent "chinese" folk. but they are the most visible.

but where does Vicky Zhao come from? Isn't she HK? and isn't William Hung Beiijing?
ScanSoul
QUOTE (Jizzah @ Mar 21 2005, 02:06 AM)

yeah, i find that interesting about china. it's a tremendously vast place. there's no way folks lke Zhang Ziyi Jet Li, Jacki Chan, William Hung, Lucy Liu, or giants like Yao Ming are going to adequately represent "chinese" folk. but they are the most visible.

but where does Vicky Zhao come from? Isn't she HK? and isn't William Hung Beiijing?

nope,,zhao came from anhui not too north not too south...will hung came from hong kong.......dont forget that enverment shapes people........if u whole family have been livng in a hot place for like 3 or 4 generations...ur look will shaped to that serounding
for example...compares black americans to african blacks....you can see the difference is HUGE
Adee
QUOTE (Jizzah @ Mar 21 2005, 01:43 AM)
scansoul,

You've just missed some intense anthropological debate he had with another user called User1. You can still find some threads in the Other Cultures forum. Obviously User1 is the better informed one and often beating him in the debate with backed up evidence. But he never gave up even after losing the argument he always come back with the same ridiculous claim. Here's one of the many threads, prismknight posted as Slaphappy.

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29563
Maniatic
User1 is as informed about anthropology as Jehova's Witnesses are about "creation"; its all BS or distorted facts. The topic starter makes a good point. There would never ever ever ever ever be a Korean woman that looks like her, , but like Scansoul said there can be Chinese people that can look like any Korean. So in this sense, some northern Chinese are unique. Koreans already have a hard time tracing their history, which is distorted by nationalist propaganda mostly, so they must know even less about their prehistory (or even before any form of writing appeared there). If you see Korean Bronze Age reconstruction of people they look very primitive, while at that time the N. Chinese Han or Inner Mongolia nomads (not other groups) looked fully Mongoloid.
Jizzah
QUOTE (Maniatic @ Mar 21 2005, 12:24 PM)
There would never ever ever ever ever be a Korean woman that looks like her,

Yeah but... Thank God. She looks like an effeminate drag queen or transgender. And she is exotic, nonetheless, even for people in her region, I imagine.

However, she does look rather something like a North Korean actress I've seen, though that actress doesn't quite look as freaky.

Anyway, I tire of this talk. It's insidiously anti-Korean, me thinks. Even more sickening is the number of fake accounts and the "me play joke" chinamen who keep making them. No offense, but this is actually true. Who else keeps trolling the board with fake accounts? embarassedlaugh.gif2
I2Wish0You0Were1Here
Jizz, I know "your women" can never compete with the beauty and femininity of pure Chinese girls and you are lashing out at me thinking that Im a "chinaman" with an anti-Korean agenga. But the joke's on you because im not even Asian (im Puerto Rican) and I dont give a **** about your culture or Chinese culture for that matter. All that is important to me is the morphology of northen Mongoloid females. Its fine if you like dissing pure Chinese women, we can all voice our opinions. Now what about those "Hawt" Korean babes everyone talks about...

As you can see they are $hit compared to what you call "effeminite drag queen" looks, which is should actually be a label for Korean "men". For the record I have no problem with Koreans, infact I know quite a few (1 or 2) that look like pure Chinese girls. Or sometimes I like to flirt with Koreans girls so they can think I like them but when they try to flirt back I just ignore them in the end so they can feel bad. That's how bored I am of not having any good amount of pure Chinese girls, I was a Mongoloid lover since 7 years old, and a 100% PureNorthernMongoloid-'phile' since 16. And I am sick of everyone and everything that is not Pure, Mongoloid, Young, and Feminine. It's like not waking up from a nightmare were $hit is shoved at my face constantly and the few times I spend with pure Chinese girls are drowned on this $hit, so fu-k you g@@k, and your small penis.
Adee
QUOTE (Jizzah @ Mar 21 2005, 03:22 PM)
Anyway, I tire of this talk. It's insidiously anti-Korean, me thinks. Even more sickening is the number of fake accounts and the "me play joke" chinamen who keep making them.  No offense, but this is actually true. Who else keeps trolling the board with fake accounts? embarassedlaugh.gif2
I like to point out that this prismknight guy is NOT Chinese.
User1 is as informed about anthropology as Jehova's Witnesses are about "creation"; its all BS or distorted facts. The topic starter makes a good point.
Well atleast he provided us with some facts, not just random pictures of women.
Jizzah
QUOTE (I2Wish0You0Were1Here @ Mar 22 2005, 06:41 AM)
(im Puerto Rican)

embarassedlaugh.gif2 That's even worse and I feel sorry for you then. You're a mongrel spic with low iq tards for people who are living up in the projects, and you're obsessed with an asian board where everyone thinks you're pathetic. But you must take the greatest pride in Jennifer Blopez. Aja aja!

QUOTE (Adee)
I like to point out that this prismknight guy is NOT Chinese.

anyway, toothlog is Chinese, and there have been trolls who were neither toothlog nor prismknight but were Chinese. don't ask me about toothlog, though, that's just a name that i was informed about recently, keke.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.