Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best service
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Technology Chat > Cell Phone Chat
chiuchiutrain78
which is the best service out there?

AT&T and Cingular = merged and is questionable
T-Mobile = mediocre (depends on phone...w/ sidekick 2, service SUCKS)
Verizon = TBD never had Verizon as the carrier?
Sprint & Nextel = Phony ads by sprint saying it's clear. Not when I had it. Nextel service sucks cause the cheapest plans is $39.99

What is the best one out there? Any suggestions?

cool30.gif
brokenacoustiks
I had T-Mobile and I agree, it sucks. I coudl barely hear anything on my phone and sometimes it'd cut off right in the middle of my conversation. But they have a great text messaging plan+it's the cheapest. Verizon has the best service around the country but it's a little bit more expensive. They're text messaging rates are average and Cingular is good for it's rol-over minutes. It's prices are about the same as verizon, a little more. great service I heard..not as wide a range as verizon again, but if you want a global phone, i'd choose this one. T-mobile is also global but Verizon isn't.
SkylineC83
i think i'm getting a pretty good deal with T-mobile

currently 600 anytime & unlimited nights and weekends 39.99
my next plan ina month will be..
1000 anytime & unlimited blah blah blah... 45.99

i think t-mobile has the best minutes to dollar ratio

i was looking at cingular cuz of rollover but it's 450 for 39.99 or 900 for 59.99
with rollover and mobile-mobile

sprint didn't have any great deals

nextel has like a 300 minute plan for 39.99 but you get free incoming which is cool if you like using 1 minute to call your friends and have them call you back sure.gif

verizon has good service/reception but i haven't really researched their phones or plans

in any case i'm getting this in a month

Motorola Razor V3
prolly same 600-$39.99
or 1000-$45.99 plan
phone's free with free car charger as well and best of all
1 year contract!! not 2 like everywhere else!
Phenom
my whole family has verizon but i dont know there plans
chynagongju
sprint is alright...i've had it forever now.

what i hate is that it cuts out randomly and i get dropped calls a lot.
EternalLacus
i believe Verizon is the best in terms of cell coverage and quality, however, i think they are also the most expensive.

iwas on AT&T/Cingular while in the states over the past yr, and i liked them. good quality, good price.

Tmobile is a cheap carrier, with mediocre coverage/service.

im not familiar with sprint that much
kunomchu
Verizon has almost perfect sound/no static. I'm using t-mobile right now cuz its cheaper but it sux, can't hear anything and out of range alot.
葉兆峰
Verizon. Good signals, same reasons Kunom posted above^
RentonWong
T-mobile blows goats.
slvrdrgn123
QUOTE (chynagongju @ Aug 18 2005, 03:31 PM)
sprint is alright...i've had it forever now.

what i hate is that it cuts out randomly and i get dropped calls a lot.

really? ive been using it for a while now and havent really had any problems with it.........course im a loser and barely use the fone sure.gif

....do u know of any good fones for that works with sprint? i want a new one bad.
chynagongju
I need a new plan. So...is Verizon still the good one to go with?
AzNgIrL
I've only used T-Mobile..And I like it..My family has this plan with 2 phones..I heard was like 60 bucks a month..400 minute shared between my mom and me...Free Nights and Weekends..

Dad has Verizon and he says it's good, but mom doesn't like it..
Import_Eve
Verizon is ok... but Sprint is better.
tchan_4
wot bout o2/uk :P fab deals. 300 free texts a month icon_smile.gif
Romain@LY
I used T mobile it's awesome, Verizon is also but my my cousins are waiting to get out of their sprint contract to switch to Tmobile because sprint service sucks!!!..BTW right now for a limited time offer Tmobile offers 1500 mins, unlimted night and weekend for 39.99 a month shoot!! i wanted it but i cant becuase i got to finish my 1st contract.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.