Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > 4idols.com Entertainment
starry
My inner sci fi geek just adores this show.

Which episode creeped you out the most? And if you try to guess which ones are right, what's your accuracy? 50%? 90%?

I just watched one about a gravedigger who didn't respect the dead and for some reason I found the song in that episode deeply disturbing. Turned out it was true. eek.gif bawling.gif Usually the ones that have songs or chants in them turn out to be based in truth and there's something really disturbing about the songs/chants.

On a different note, who else besides me finds Jonathan Frakes really sexy? love2.gif
Puggles
I watch when I can. I love it. I never watched it at night thought when I was a kid. I am about 50/50 correct wheather it true or false.

I haven't seen it in a long time though so I can't remember many of them. I remember one of them that I really liked. It was about a kid that was afraid of something in the closet. His brother and his friends usally bully him and make fun of him a lot. Then one day his brother and friends decided to put him in the closet. They did and the mother comes in and told them to let him out. But when they opent he door, the only thing in there is was the clothes he was wearing. They never found him. They said the story was true....
starry
^ Oooh, I heard about that one on the imdb board. Haven't seen it yet but hopefully they'll show it on Sci Fi soon!

So I gather you don't find Jonathan Frakes sexy? naughty.gif icon_wink.gif
Puggles
I saw it whenit was still on FOX

No, I don't find any guys sexy.
Tomboy
There was one I watched 6 years ago. About some kid who goes into the kitchen on night and there's these pairs of glowing red eyes advancing towards him and he screams and when he turned the lights on, they were gone. Turned out it was his grandmother and true.

Jonathan Frakes' puns annoy me XD
¤Darla¤
^ his grandma? was she a ghost or something?

yes i loved it. but it stopped airing here a long long time ago. you guys still have it in the US? lucky...
aznboysee
QUOTE (Tomboy @ Jul 1 2005, 09:12 PM)
There was one I watched 6 years ago. About some kid who goes into the kitchen on night and there's these pairs of glowing red eyes advancing towards him and he screams and when he turned the lights on, they were gone. Turned out it was his grandmother and true.

ohhh i remember taht.... the scaryone was when teh one dad that wuz sleep walking went to a phsycic for help and tehm gave him some bellss. teh next day it turned out that he dissapeared... but to be found was a doll juss like him in the daughters dollhouse... freaky.. and i wuz wrong it ended up being true...

uhh the stupidest one was teh one where teh two ppl had thier laptops traded with each other and then at the end found thier true luv... that was kinda no scary at all .. sure.gif
FrenchVanillaNYC
I watch that show TOO much. It's making me like this ---> @_@
starry
QUOTE (Tomboy @ Jul 1 2005, 08:12 PM)

Aww...but he looks so freakin cute when he smiles as he delivers them

QUOTE (¤Darla¤ @ Jul 1 2005, 09:29 PM)
yes i loved it. but it stopped airing here a long long time ago. you guys still have it in the US? lucky...

It's on the Sci Fi channel, not on Fox anymore. Maybe it's still playing on some Sci Fi channel where you are too, who knows.
kunomchu
I liked "Unsolved Mysteries better" That damn theme song was scary.
AgentBach
The shows interesting. Some, i'd rather wish I never knew was true. Such as one story about a kid who thought their was a monster in his closet, his brother and his friends made fun of him. The kid got pissed and dared his brother to go in the closet for a certain amount of time. When he went in, he started screaming and the kid's sister came and opened the door and the brother disappeared. Never to be seen again. TRUE!!!
IYIiDWeSt_T.S.I3
This show is the fu-ken best, too bad they stop running it on fox. One of my favorite episode is the one about this writer whom wrote his own death in his comic series. At the end he jumped off the Golden gate bridge(I think that's how it goes). The one AgentBach posted is pretty creepy, got me and my brothers scared, didn't even have the guts to open the closet weeks. I also liked "Ghost Story" and "Tales Trom The Crypt", Tv Horror Series.
Lao_Dreamer
I used to watch that show all tha time, but I don't know where it went icon_sad.gif
Puggles
QUOTE (Lao_Dreamer @ Jul 2 2005, 02:58 PM)
I used to watch that show all tha time, but I don't know where it went icon_sad.gif

Sci-Fi Channel
¤Darla¤
QUOTE (starry @ Jul 2 2005, 05:11 PM)
QUOTE (¤Darla¤ @ Jul 1 2005, 09:29 PM)

It's on the Sci Fi channel, not on Fox anymore. Maybe it's still playing on some Sci Fi channel where you are too, who knows.

i don't have cables cry2.gif embarassedlaugh.gif oh well..
aZnRiCeChiQ
this show scares the crap outta me
starry
It wasn't on yesterday because of some stoopid Battlestar Galactica marathon madgo.gif
Brian T
QUOTE (starry @ Jul 7 2005, 11:27 AM)
It wasn't on yesterday because of some stoopid Battlestar Galactica marathon madgo.gif

Battlestar Galactica owns. Some inner-scifi geek you are. biggrin.gif
Cambochink488
i use to watch it all the time when it comes on. i would get freaked out and can't sleep
Kenshin_87
Anyone knows where I can watch ALL of the episodes on the net? Like youtube or somethin'...?
SofaKingAwesome
QUOTE(Puggles @ Jul 1 2005, 04:05 PM) [snapback]860068[/snapback]

I watch when I can. I love it. I never watched it at night thought when I was a kid. I am about 50/50 correct wheather it true or false.

I haven't seen it in a long time though so I can't remember many of them. I remember one of them that I really liked. It was about a kid that was afraid of something in the closet. His brother and his friends usally bully him and make fun of him a lot. Then one day his brother and friends decided to put him in the closet. They did and the mother comes in and told them to let him out. But when they opent he door, the only thing in there is was the clothes he was wearing. They never found him. They said the story was true....

this one scared the $hit out of me
cute_RN
no, my older brothers and sisters watch it as well as my parents.

i guess i must be too chicken for it.
strawberryofdoom
QUOTE(starry @ Jul 1 2005, 06:08 PM) [snapback]859873[/snapback]

Which episode creeped you out the most? And if you try to guess which ones are right, what's your accuracy? 50%? 90%?

I just watched one about a gravedigger who didn't respect the dead and for some reason I found the song in that episode deeply disturbing. Turned out it was true. eek.gif bawling.gif Usually the ones that have songs or chants in them turn out to be based in truth and there's something really disturbing about the songs/chants.
On a different note, who else besides me finds Jonathan Frakes really sexy? love2.gif

I used to watch that show and some of the stuff is freaky knowing it's real. Like the boy who disapear in his closet and the napoleon chair, etc.

Nope, don't find the host of it sexy at all embarassedlaugh.gif .
~Rhapsody~
Did they stop making it? bawling.gif
Metropolitan
Isn't 'A Haunting' a spinoff of this show? It's similarities are eerie.
cloudyski
QUOTE(starry @ Jul 1 2005, 06:08 PM) [snapback]859873[/snapback]

omg. i miss starry cry2.gif

IPB Image
CrazyxAznxNikka
I like the very first episodes.

The one when a guy cheats on his girlfriend, and evenetually he leaves, her, and his new girlfriend moves in. There is a tree in the front yard, and many years ago, he carved on the tree a shape of a heart with his name and his old gf's name inside the heart. Well the new girlfriend wanted that tree cut down, so as he was cutting down the tree with the chainsaw he dies. Come to find out, there was a bullet lodged inside of the tree, and the chainsaw blades hit the bullet and it ricocheted into his chest hitting his heart eek.gif

I also like the scary horror ones too.
cloudyski
QUOTE(CrazyxAznxNikka @ Dec 2 2006, 06:06 PM) [snapback]2536388[/snapback]

I like the very first episodes.

The one when a guy cheats on his girlfriend, and evenetually he leaves, her, and his new girlfriend moves in. There is a tree in the front yard, and many years ago, he carved on the tree a shape of a heart with his name and his old gf's name inside the heart. Well the new girlfriend wanted that tree cut down, so as he was cutting down the tree with the chainsaw he dies. Come to find out, there was a bullet lodged inside of the tree, and the chainsaw blades hit the bullet and it ricocheted into his chest hitting his heart eek.gif

I also like the scary horror ones too.

hahah i remember seeing that one

icon_wink.gif

it was the ghost of his gf (they said)

they said he killed her - i thought

pecotosumairu
I remember this show. I think this show isn't running anymore.

And my guesses at the end were usually right embarassedlaugh.gif .
Vampire Nun
I use to watch it but it doesn't come on here anymore.
Henry123
For episode guide
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Beyon...iction_episodes
HaPPiE123
i thought this show got cancelled or something i remember watching it on fox back then and they stopped showing it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.