Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures in Taiwan! Cool!!
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Chinese Chat > Taiwanese Chat
taiwan_honbura

Suijen
These pictures aren't cool at all. I thought you were going to post landscape pics. Ugh...now there's going to be flames.
kunomchu
This is gonna be a flame thread. Lock plz. I actually thought this was some thread with pics of the landscape and architecture. You are a troll just stirring up trouble.
taiwan_honbura
why lock the thread , these are interesting pics in taiwan with taiwanese people since theres members that never seen taiwanese people before! Peace not war!
kunomchu
you are promoting war. Hypocrite stop instigating.
Suijen
All of the pics are political. This is not beautiful:

This is:

That's not me by the way. I just went to google.
taiwan_honbura

In taipei
Suijen
^ they're wearing high-waters. Who are those guys?
taiwan_honbura
QUOTE (Suijen @ Jul 28 2005, 12:58 AM)
^ they're wearing high-waters.  Who are those guys?

I think there part of taiwanese military drill team. Not sure!
Suijen
^ official ROC army? I thought they were officers in training.
Tetra
^I nearly thought they were taiwan's navy =/
The uniform is rather deceiving.
Suijen
Hondura, what branch are they in?
freefallz
Looks like somebody has a skewed perception on beauty here. LOL
taiwan_honbura
QUOTE (Suijen @ Jul 28 2005, 01:23 AM)
Hondura, what branch are they in?

I found it on google , didn't really look up the info , and i'm not a taiwanese military expert sorry i cannot answer it.

caolucai
damn troll
freefallz
QUOTE (caolucai @ Jul 28 2005, 08:03 AM)
damn troll

Hmmm.. where? The threadstarter?
caolucai
QUOTE (freefallz @ Jul 28 2005, 08:20 AM)
QUOTE (caolucai @ Jul 28 2005, 08:03 AM)
damn troll

Hmmm.. where? The threadstarter?

yeah
葉兆峰
They're not part of some any drill team. They're guards for specific places like the Sun Yat Sen Memorial, The National Palace Museum, National Theatre, etc.

And if that's Jiang Jie Shi on your signature, take it off. He does not support Taidu. Nationalist Taidus are oxy-morons.
caolucai
QUOTE (葉兆峰 @ Jul 28 2005, 12:20 PM)
They're not part of some any drill team. They're guards for specific places like the Sun Yat Sen Memorial, The National Palace Museum, National Theatre, etc.

And if that's Jiang Jie Shi on your signature, take it off. He does not support Taidu. Nationalist Taidus are oxy-morons.

the guy in his signature is a Japanese military instructor stationed in Taiwan during the colonial era. 德永教官. he is remembered for having treated Japanese and Taiwanese students as equals icon_neutral.gif
ham_let
lol. i was thinking like pics of the landscape or something. hahaha.
sirgika
QUOTE (taiwan_honbura @ Jul 28 2005, 12:56 AM)

In taipei

Seems slightly more dangerous than GI Joe figures.
Suijen
^ Sirgika has a point. Those uniforms are tight around the crotch, are plain white, have dumb looking helmets, and have high waters.

Those are sailor uniforms come to think of it. Sailors never look good. There are no such thing as cool looking sailors.
taiwan_honbura
QUOTE (Suijen @ Jul 28 2005, 06:23 PM)
^ Sirgika has a point.  Those uniforms are tight around the crotch, are plain white, have dumb looking helmets, and have high waters.

Those are sailor uniforms come to think of it.  Sailors never look good.  There are no such thing as cool looking sailors.

Yeah I doubt they were meant to look cool , I guess it's just their style.
RentonWong

There are Nationalist Taidu who want Taiwan to be recognized as the ROC as they were before 1979. embarassedlaugh.gif2
caolucai
QUOTE (RentonWong @ Jul 28 2005, 07:16 PM)

There are Nationalist Taidu who want Taiwan to be recognized as the ROC as they were before 1979. embarassedlaugh.gif2

do you even know what you just wrote? nationalist taidu? how does that make sense? two very different kind of ideas. it's natural for ROC loyals to want ROC to be recognized as China
damahu69
QUOTE (Suijen @ Jul 28 2005, 06:23 PM)
^ Sirgika has a point.  Those uniforms are tight around the crotch, are plain white, have dumb looking helmets, and have high waters.

the uniforms look gay ugly, and guards look gay weird ... honestly

embarassedlaugh.gif2 embarassedlaugh.gif2 embarassedlaugh.gif2
RentonWong
QUOTE (caolucai @ Jul 28 2005, 09:42 PM)

do you even know what you just wrote? nationalist taidu? how does that make sense? two very different kind of ideas. it's natural for ROC loyals to want ROC to be recognized as China

I know what I wrote. There are Taiwanese who want to revert back to the recognition Taiwan had prior to 1979. biggthumpup.gif
caolucai
QUOTE (RentonWong @ Jul 28 2005, 09:53 PM)
QUOTE (caolucai @ Jul 28 2005, 09:42 PM)

I know what I wrote. There are Taiwanese who want to revert back to the recognition Taiwan had prior to 1979. biggthumpup.gif

the words Nationalist and Taidu cannot go together
RentonWong
http://oasi.upc.es/~kiusap/flash/happy_tre...ha/htf_limb.swf

You're right. Yet Nationalists are pro-ROC and want to restore our sovereignty which was taken from us by Americans and the UN.
bayard
Damn troll. Only lead to war if these greens continue their way.

If you want beautiful landscapes and development of taiwan look here:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=405

You can also compare them with mainland china:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=403

Better to see all these structures intact rather than destroyed in a useless war.
dzr
QUOTE (caolucai @ Jul 30 2005, 11:39 AM)

Lol. Taibei actually looks like a Asus 華碩 motherboard.
華夏無產
QUOTE (dzr @ Jul 30 2005, 03:01 PM)

The landscape is too damn green. They should make it more "blue".
caolucai
QUOTE (華夏無產 @ Jul 30 2005, 03:22 PM)
QUOTE (dzr @ Jul 30 2005, 03:01 PM)

The landscape is too damn green. They should make it more "blue".

hahahahaha..Taipei is already the "blueist" city
RentonWong
blue-green to be exact.
taiwan_honbura

RentonWong
I love how your sig complements all those pix of Taipei.
mndeg
I LOVE fried chicken at mcdonalds
taiwan_honbura

葉兆峰

caolucai
it taiwan does become a province of the PRC, i don't think the CCP would go so far as to make us change our flag.
葉兆峰
Lol, calm down. Its just a flag?
caolucai
QUOTE (葉兆峰 @ Jul 31 2005, 09:52 PM)
Lol, calm down. Its just a flag?

i know...but how would you like it if someone messes up w/ the PRC flag?
taiwan_honbura
He is racist against taiwanese and he wants a reunify. HAHA If I was a taiwanese citizen I rather die than be ran by bunch of these commie mainlander guys. embarassedlaugh.gif
dzr
QUOTE (taiwan_honbura @ Jul 31 2005, 08:46 PM)
He is racist against taiwanese and he wants a reunify. HAHA If I was a taiwanese citizen I rather die than be ran by bunch of these commie mainlander guys.  embarassedlaugh.gif

You're equally retarded to The Master.
taiwan_honbura
QUOTE (dzr @ Jul 31 2005, 11:50 PM)
He is racist against taiwanese and he wants a reunify. HAHA If I was a taiwanese citizen I rather die than be ran by bunch of these commie mainlander guys.  embarassedlaugh.gif

Eww , Get away from me Chinazi!! eek.gif
PervertBurger
I wish I could get a job in Taiwan to live decently. I would be the world's greatest Taidu revolutionary.
sirgika
QUOTE (taiwan_honbura @ Jul 31 2005, 11:53 PM)
QUOTE (dzr @ Jul 31 2005, 11:50 PM)

Eww , Get away from me Chinazi!! eek.gif

GTFO, b!tch eek.gif
taiwan_honbura

隐藏的龙
i'm lovin' it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.