Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Christmas
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Local Area Asian Chat
Ek-ek
Christmas is one of the most important time of the year for most Christians around the world. What are your thoughts for this time of the year? Perhaps you could post your messages,happenings, parties,wishes here. :deal:
Shinobu
new year is more important here ( in our family)
Ben
Most Asian do not celebrate Christmas or New Year(unless it's Chinese New Year).
Ek-ek
:deal: Although Christmas is not much celebrated in Asia ,Some Asian countries like Philippines,East Timor ,parts of Macau ,South Korea and Vietnam celebrates the Christmas season with a lot of ferver and anticipation.In the Philippines they acclaimed that they had the longest Christmas season in the world.They said it start early September till Feast of the Three Kings which falls in the first week of January,so they both give importance to Christmas and to New Year .I also remembers that the Filipinos are very fond of lighted lanterns made of shells which they say is the symbol of star of Bethlehem.
Shinobu
christmas is near...and i haven't received a single gift why......... :cry: :mad:
lovemaki
i'm already receiving cards & gifts.......I'M POPULAR
Dark 1
me dont celebrate christmas me only use to new year that all
Ek-ek
:heh: I had also recieve some gifts already.
Daisylicious
I feel so rude....I've gotten presents from everyone but I still haven't gotten anything for anybody...oh well. :roll:
Ek-ek
:heh: I have given you a certificate of completion :deal: at "AF Lounge" just visit the "Stupid website"That is a nice Christmas gift.
Daisylicious
:heh: I have given you a certificate of completion :deal: at "AF Lounge" just visit the "Stupid website"That is a nice Christmas gift.

Uh...right....that's wut I've always wanted... :?
Ek-ek
:deal: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.