Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Are The Top 10 Universities
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Filipino Chat
Pages: 1, 2, 3
JuliusMariaLourdes
What are the top 10 Universities in the Philippines? If you have a poll result or a ranking based upon a study, please post 'em here. Here are some of the contenders (not in order of rank):

1. University of the Philippines
2. Ateneo de Manila University
3. Saint Louis University
4. University of San Carlos
5. University of Santo Tomas
6. Asian Institute of Management
7. University of Asia and the Pacific
8. De LaSalle University
9. Xavier University - Ateneo de Cagayan
10. Central Philippine University
11. Mindanao State University (MSU, and MSU-IIT)
12. Central Luzon State University
13. Mapua Institute of Technology
14. University of the East
15. Far Eastern University
16. Silimian University

Please add...
Ek-ek
I think you must go to CHED to see the center of excellence !
JuliusMariaLourdes
QUOTE (Ek-ek @ Aug 22 2005, 03:16 PM)
I think you must go to CHED to see the center of excellence !

lol, nice suggestion.
trival
Southwestern University from cebu
Cristiano_Ronaldo
Well, i'm barely going to the 11th grade, but my cousin back home goes to Ateneo and I heard it's a fine school shrug.gif
Ek-ek
It is known as the Big 4 in Philippine Educational system

UP, Ateneo, La Salle and UST
Kanlungan
My University's the 3rd?! I thought it was 10th or something...
poknat

A scupture inside FEU grounds

History

The University dates back to the founding of theInstitute of Accountancy in 1928 by a group ofeminent educators led by Dr. Nicanor Reyes Sr., thenhead of the Department of Economics of theUniversity of the Philippines. With Dr. Reyes wereDr. Francisco Dalupan, Professors Antonio Aquino,Emmanuel Deymek and Clemente Uson, well-knowneducators from the U.P. Department of Economics.(Dr. Dalupan and Prof. Uson would later become FEUpresidents themselves years after the founder'suntimely demise).

In 1930, it became the Institute of Accounts, Business and Finance. It was finally elevated to therank of a University in 1934 - the Far EasternUniversity. From the initial 117 students,population grew to 11,000 just before the war. Noless than then President Manuel L. Quezon hailed Dr.Reyes for blazing new trails. He called FEU "thebest non-sectarian institution in the country."
Far Eastern College which offered courses in the liberal arts, was founded in Quiapo.

The University dates back to the founding of the Institute of Accountancy by a group of eminent educators led by Dr. Nicanor Reyes Sr., then head of the Department of Economics of the University of the Philippines . With Dr. Reyes were Dr. Francisco Dalupan, Professors Antonio Aquino, Emmanuel Deymek and Clemente Uson, well-known educators from the U.P. Department of Economics. (Dr. Dalupan and Prof. Uson would later become FEU presidents themselves years after the founder's untimely demise).

Dr. Reyes was unquestionably qualified for his pioneering venture. He earned an A.B. in 1915, a bachelor's degree in Commercial Science from New York University in 1917, and a M.A. in Business Administration from Columbia University the following year. He received his Ph.D. in Accountancy from Columbia - the first Filipino to do so, which was also the first degree of its kind to be awarded by Columbia . Dr. Reyes was a pioneer even as a student.

The two schools, the Institute of Accounts , Business and Finance and the Far Eastern College, were fused into what is now the Far Eastern University. A cigarette factory on the corner of Azcarraga (now Claro M. Recto Avenue ) and M. Lorenzo (now Quezon Boulevard ) streets in downtown Manila was the first building of the University. The factory stood on a four-hectare lot which FEU would eventually come to own and would become the site of a campus that would later be described as "an oasis in the university belt" due to its design and clusters of trees and pocket gardens.

The Institute of Education, the Boys High School, the Girls High School, and the Elementary (Grade) School were established.

Dr. Nicanor I. Reyes Sr. became the first university president.

Inauguration of the Institute of Law.

Institute of Technology was incorporated.

The University reopened during the second semester, and immediately started its rehabilitation program after the Japanese Imperial Army seized and occupied the FEU compound during the Pacific War. The enemy forces burned and destroyed the University's records, books and facilities, sparing only the buildings which served as their home. More than this, the Japanese killed Dr. Nicanor Reyes and some members of his family.

Dr. Hermenigildo B. Reyes was installed as the second president.

Clemente Q. Uson became the third president.

Dr. Vidal A. Tan came to be the fourth president.

Science Building was built.

Institute of Medicine was established.

Dr. Teodoro T. Evangelista became the fifth president.

School of Nursing was created.

Inauguration of the FEU hospital.

To provide advanced instruction and professional training to qualified students, the University centralized all graduate courses, formerly handled by the respective institutes. The Institute of Graduate Studies now offers graduate student facilities for achieving professional competence in their chosen fields.

President Teodoro Evangelista articulated the University's thrust toward the 60's - "Education for Culture" - a broader program to include arts and culture in the academic preparation of students for a well-rounded person. Then IAS Dean Alejandro Roces introduced the teaching of Humanities and he himself taught the subject, along with writer-artist Alfredo Roces, short story writer Jesus Q. Cruz (who is still an active IAS faculty member), and art educator Carmita Legarda. Dean Roces was a major force in many other pursuits of the University in the areas of arts and culture, including the commissioning of Botong Francisco (who would eventually be posthumously proclaimed National Artist) to paint the Stations of the Cross at the University Chapel and the mural Piyesa ng Angono at the Administration building. Roces was still IAS dean when the country's president then, Diosdado Macapagal, named him to the cabinet as Education Secretary.

Institute of Architecture and Fine Arts was set up.

The Institute of Medicine, School of Medical Technology, FEU Hospital and the Student Health Service Clinic were converted into a non-stock, non-profit educational foundation known as the FEU Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation.

Dr. Nicanor M. Reyes Jr. came to be the sixth president.

Dr. Josephine Cojuangco-Reyes, widow of Dr. Nicanor Reyes Jr., was the seventh president.

With the installation of Dr. Felixberto C. Sta. Maria as the eight president of FEU in 1989, and with Dr. Lourdes Reyes- Montinola as chair of the Board of Trustees, the University has gone through a revitalizing process.

Buildings and facilities were renovated and its education standards upgraded. Three of its units - the Institute of Arts and Sciences, the Institute of Education, and the Institute of Accounts, Business and Finance-attained accredited status.

In place of its technology program which started to be phased out in 1992, a computer technology program offering degrees in computer science and certificate courses was established in cooperation with the East Asia Computer Center .

There is a pronounced effort to upgrade the faculty, the research program, and the physical plant as the University moves toward academic excellence.

Cultural renaissance was also brought by the establishment of the President's Committee on Culture with its twice a month presentations of local and international artists at the historic FEU auditorium. Modern stage productions obliged the auditorium to be overhauled with state-of-the-art theater facilities including a wide screen and a powerful video and computer projector. Once again, the FEU auditorium was alive.

Publication was given a premium. FEU published numerous scholarly journals, FEU Journal, Arts and Sciences Review, Cultural Forum, Transition, Ambon, Papers etc., among others and a quarterly FEU newsletter. Piņa and Breaking the Silence - two books by Dr. Lourdes R. Montinola - also saw print.

Dr. Edilberto C. de Jesus assumed the ninth presidency, and achieved much in his seven years, particularly the attainment by the University of a "deregulated status" from CHED, the sophisticated computerization of the university facilities and operations, the air-conditioning of all the classrooms, the construction of several structures and facilities and the extensive establishment of academic linkages here and abroad.

IT literacy program for faculty and students together with the installation of the computer laboratories for easy access to the information superhighway was on top of the list. Dr. De Jesus transported FEU to the "information age." Likewise, he endeavored to firm up the English language instruction in FEU through the FEU-Ateneo ACELT ELT project and Project Tell.

Among others, he instituted innovations in its internal management based on the TQM philosophy; the novel concept of Equivalent Teaching Sessions (ETS) for improved and dedicated teaching performance; the establishment of the Teaching Excellence Awards to put premium on quality instruction; the forging of international exchange programs with universities abroad to provide for the exchange of scholars, professional staff members and students and technology; and the establishment of the University Belt Consortium which serves as a platform for policy advocacy and whose recent representations with various government agencies resulted to the abolition of ROTC as a mandatory baccalaureate requirement.vTo further support its academic objectives, the University has created some new offices such as the Office of the General Education Curriculum (OGEC), the Center for Teaching Excellence (CENTEX) to cover faculty development, research, instructional technology and extension activities; the FEU Education Foundation to foster the faculty's professional growth and the creation of the Graduate Fellowship Program and Center for Studies on Urban Environment (FEU-SURE) to spearhead research in the university.

FEU posted new benchmarks in various areas of academics, in government licensure examinations (both in bar and board exams), in the arts, in culture and in sports.

2002 onwards
On September 16, 2002 , a year after his renewal for his second term as FEU top executive, Dr. De Jesus was appointed by Philippine President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo as DepEd Secretary to replace Sec. Raul Roco, who earlier resigned the cabinet post. This is the second time that a FEU executive was appointed to become an Education Secretary.

Dr. Lydia Balatbat-Echauz, who herself was a member of the FEU board, was appointed by the Board of Trustees as the tenth president. The efforts made by the previous administration are being continued, particularly in moving up to Level III FEU's accreditation by CHED, further upgrading of computerization, and construction of more facilities and establishment of wider academic linkages.

Full resources are being poured into the faculty development program for masters and doctorate degrees; Information and Communication Technology (ICT): research under the FEU-SURE; and English proficiency project for students and faculty under Project TELL among others. Publications are likewise being encouraged.

On the academic front, Dr. Echauz's first school year (2002-2003) in office was marked by an increase in the number of merit, academic, and special-name scholars (those enjoying grants from specific benefactors) of the university by 246% - or to a total of 847 by the time SY 2003-2004 began (academically earned scholarships are actually applicable in the succeeding school year).

The University now offers a Master of Arts in Nursing, a 14-month non-thesis Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction, a 14-month non-thesis Master in Business Administration. By SY 2004-2005, the University, in cooperation with De La Salle University, will offer the very first ever five-year dual degree on MBA and Law. Dr. Echauz's being an outstanding business educator in the country facilitated the establishment of the unique but truly relevant dual degree program.

Under Dr. Echauz's leadership and with full support from the board of trustees headed by Dr. Lourdes Reyes- Montinola, Far Eastern University looks back to its triumphant first 75 years as it marches forward to the fulfillment of its vision-mission of becoming the leading, non-sectarian institution of learning in the Philippines.
biggthumpup.gif Last month while walking along Nicanor Reyes Sr. street (Morayta)
i saw that FEU is on the way for an ISO accreditation
UST, TIP, TUP, CEU are just some of the campus within the University belt which have ISO accrediation

Far Eastern University
For more information you may try this link:
Draco Malfoy
ehhh! I think thats in order already. The study is based on the passing rates at board exam. Look at Saint Louis University!*kewl* The only institution that still unknown outside Metro Manila though rocking the list of CHED. *Hail to UP*

I think SLU must replace one of that big four.*joke lang po*
Forumwalker
Cebu Doctors' University!! hehehe my school... lol

ei, it's Silliman University in Dumaguete City.. not Silimian. or is that another school?
AuGusts0LitAirE
Mindanao State University-Iligan institute of technology is also on the top ten. It's even better than Xavier U(Ateneo de cagayan). It's the no. school in Mindanao 'no not XU... but XU is more famous lng because it is A-T-E-N-E-O. MSU-IIT is one ofthe only four schools in the country w/c have the "Center of Excellence" in four major science courses namely: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics. The other three schools are UPDiliman, DLSU and ADMU. It's also one of the best in enginnering esp. ECE and EE. 'Ala nga lng msyadong exposure like most schools kya hndi msyado klala.Try nu nga tngnan sa passing rates ng CHED. Bfore I 4gt nga pla, it is the home of the "Integrated Performing Arts Guild" n hndi n q mgtataka n hndi nu rin alam n ng-iexst. FYI it has more awards abroad than it has received here in our country...
shadow_moon
bakit walang PUP?>
risip
University of the Philippines - Diliman

Nuff said!!!
JuliusMariaLourdes
QUOTE (risip @ Aug 29 2005, 01:00 PM)

Nuff said!!!

Wow yabang! LOL. Just kidding.

The number one spot is always a battle between the UP-System and Ateneo-System.
ham_let
only good universities i know in the philippines are:

UofP <--my uncle wants me to go there eek.gif embarassedlaugh.gif i said: "only if you pay for my tuition" and he said yes. i dunno what to do now. embarassedlaugh.gif
Ataneo
DLSU
FEU

my mom graduated from St. Teresa in Manila (don't know where, i tihnkit's in sampalok or something), and my dad graduated from Notre Dame in Zamboanga City i tihnk.
Forumwalker
QUOTE (shadow_moon @ Aug 29 2005, 10:00 PM)
bakit walang PUP?>

the homeground of militant activists and idealists... sure.gif worse than what UP produces.
JuliusMariaLourdes
QUOTE (ham_let @ Aug 30 2005, 10:45 AM)

UofP <--my uncle wants me to go there eek.gif  embarassedlaugh.gif i said: "only if you pay for my tuition" and he said yes. i dunno what to do now. embarassedlaugh.gif
Ataneo
DLSU
FEU

my mom graduated from St. Teresa in Manila (don't know where, i tihnkit's in sampalok or something), and my dad graduated from Notre Dame in Zamboanga City i tihnk.

Hamlet, I'd say go to Ateneo de Manila University and take Computer Science... I bet ya, it would feel like going to some IVY league school. Take mah word for it.
ham_let
QUOTE (JuliusMariaLourdes @ Aug 30 2005, 02:58 PM)

UofP <--my uncle wants me to go there eek.gif  embarassedlaugh.gif i said: "only if you pay for my tuition" and he said yes. i dunno what to do now. embarassedlaugh.gif
Ataneo
DLSU
FEU

Hamlet, I'd say go to Ateneo de Manila University and take Computer Science... I bet ya, it would feel like going to some IVY league school. Take mah word for it.

right now i want a major in architecture and a minor in clarinet performance. icon_confused.gif where's the best place to get that?

at least that's what my mind is set on at the moment. i'm sure i'll want to do something totally different by the time i start doing my university applications. which is in a few years still. embarassedlaugh.gif
JuliusMariaLourdes
QUOTE (ham_let @ Aug 30 2005, 11:23 AM)

Ataneo
DLSU
FEU

right now i want a major in architecture and a minor in clarinet performance. icon_confused.gif where's the best place to get that?

at least that's what my mind is set on at the moment. i'm sure i'll want to do something totally different by the time i start doing my university applications. which is in a few years still. embarassedlaugh.gif

You can both do architecture and bachelor of science in music at the University of the Philippines - Diliman, QC. Goodluck - you need it!
risip
QUOTE (JuliusMariaLourdes @ Aug 30 2005, 12:41 PM)
QUOTE (risip @ Aug 29 2005, 01:00 PM)

Nuff said!!!

Wow yabang! LOL. Just kidding.

The number one spot is always a battle between the UP-System and Ateneo-System.

Damn! Gulat ako dito ah! Tang'nang mga boardmates ko yan... naiwan ko atang nakalogin pa rin computer ko sa bahay... oh, well... icon_rolleyes.gif
ham_let
QUOTE (JuliusMariaLourdes @ Aug 31 2005, 02:39 PM)
QUOTE (ham_let @ Aug 30 2005, 11:23 AM)

Ataneo
DLSU
FEU

You can both do architecture and bachelor of science in music at the University of the Philippines - Diliman, QC. Goodluck - you need it!

embarassedlaugh.gif yea, i don't think i'm smart enough to be a UofP kid. embarassedlaugh.gif

my cousin goes to UofP Diliman. he's REALLY smart. icon_confused.gif
worlddomination
im stealing this from another thread i can't qoute it so here it goes
U.P- WHERE ALL THE WEIRD PEOPLE STUDY
ATENEO-WHERE ALL THE GEEKS GO
LA SALE-WHERE ALL THE CHINESE STUDY
BENILDE-RICH STUPID CHINESE
maogmang_aki
wierd? mukha ba akong wierd?
at geek?

mas gusto ko ata ung dating comparison nyan...

pag bright ka daw at walang pera aral ka sa UP
pag di ka daw masyado bright pero mapera aral ka sa lasalle
pag mapera ka na bright ka pa aral ka sa Ateneo! (ATENEO FOR GOD AND YOU!!!)

hehehehe
Forumwalker
Reactions of students watching a p*r* video:

STC (St. Theresa's College): "shucks, eeew.."

CIC (Colegio de la Immaculada): "um, so gross!"

UV (Univ of the Visayas): "wow, she's a fighter!"

USJR (Univ of San Jose-Recoletos): "wow.. that's cool!"

USC-Main (Univ of San Carlos): "woah, that's me!"
Gwapito
Is Benilde a good place to study... It's like now I don't have the option since all the good universities and colleges have closed their entrance exams for this years school year... Crap... But I did pass San Beda thoug...
filipinoy
hey, ham_let u should take worlddomination suggestion

QUOTE (worlddomination @ Sep 1 2005, 05:00 AM) *
im stealing this from another thread i can't qoute it so here it goes
U.P- WHERE ALL THE WEIRD PEOPLE STUDY
ATENEO-WHERE ALL THE GEEKS GO
LA SALE-WHERE ALL THE CHINESE STUDY
BENILDE-RICH STUPID CHINESE

j/k biggrin.gif
Myadelune
UPian ako..di naman lahat weird.
ako mejo haha.

Go mga iskolar ng bayan.
dexx_tiny
I'm a graduate of DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY, Bachelor of Science and Business Administration. Of course, for me LA SALLE is the BEST University. beerchug.gif

"HAIL, HAIL, ALMA MATER
HAIL TO DE LA SALLE.
WE'LL HOLD YOUR BANNER HIGH AND BRIGHT
A SHIELD OF GREEN AND WHITE
WE'LL FIGHT TO KEEP YOUR GLORY BRIGHT
AND NEVER SHALL WE FAIL
HAIL TO THEE, OUR ALMA MATER
HAIL, HAIL, HAIL!"
Myadelune
Naumpisahan narin naman...

UP naming mahal
pamantasang hirang
ang tinig namin
sana'y iyong dinggin

malayong lupain
amin mang marating
di rin magbabago ang damdamin
di rin mgababago ang damdamin

luntian at pula
sagisag magpakailan man
ating pagdiwang
bulwagan ng dangal

humayo't itanghal
giting at tapang
mabuhay ang pag-asa ng bayan
mabuhay ang pag-asa ng bayan!

beerchug.gif
poknat
Saang Website or forum naman nakuha iyan?
Myadelune
ung sakin ba... sa handbook namin yan..
duogii
The PRC releases every four years a survey of the TOP 10 performing universities and colleges in the Philippines based on the results of their respective students passing the board exams. The Universities that are consistent in the TOP 10 are:
[*]University of the Philippines - Dilliman
[*]Ateneo de Manila University
[*]Silliman University - Dumaguete
[*]Saint Louis University - Baguio
[*]Mindanao State University (Iligan IT)
[*]University of Santo Tomas
[*]Xavier University - Cagayan de Oro
[*]San Carlos University - Cebu
[*]University of the Philippines - Los Baņos
[*] Mapua Institue of Technology

Most of these schools have Centers of Exellence given by CHED.
jdudeiscool
velez college, cebu has one of the best medical technology programs in the country.
j_diddy
UA&P. where the helipad aint just no dusty rooftop.

www.uap.edu.ph
journeyman
They say UP(of course, its govt so it has to be number 1 lolol)

BUT...!!! De La Salle Universuty is the best Private University in The Philippines. After much research(years ago lol), I decided to take my studies there. Animo !!! beerchug.gif

It has the best Education system, ranked number 2 under UP Diliman only. Third would be Ateneo.

The big 3: UP, La Salle, Ateneo.

flipcombatmedic
i heard the science dept. in UP los banos is pretty good.
kurt123
QUOTE(flipcombatmedic @ Jun 5 2006, 11:16 AM) [snapback]1921359[/snapback]

I know that the chemistry department is one of the best, if not the best in the Philippines. The UPLB campus is quite pleasant and very close to nature.
journeyman
Yup maganda sa Benilde. People who believe in nasty rumours are... just plain stupid and close-minded.

Btw in DLSU there are a lot of Chinese simply because it is the best Univerity when it comes to Management course. Its that simple. Ateneo is also good, especially when it comes to law. UP...well UP is UP. They have great teachers there but I dont agree with too much libralization. But its just me, ok? I still prefer a school with religion.
thoophaat
i dunno.. i took up highschool in lasalle ghills.. and as a member of the ncaa basketball team.. we were under the juniors team of benilde.. from my view.. benilde is not a good school.. no offense but IF you do study in a lsalle adminstered school like lasalle ghills... ull know what i mean..

rigth now im in UP.. and yeah hahah all the weird people go there.. but my opinion is not weird.. its a fact hahah!

go UP fighting maroons! hahah khit lagi talo.. okay lang!

QUOTE(journeyman @ Jun 5 2006, 07:37 PM) [snapback]1922892[/snapback]

Yup maganda sa Benilde. People who believe in nasty rumours are... just plain stupid and close-minded.

Btw in DLSU there are a lot of Chinese simply because it is the best Univerity when it comes to Management course. Its that simple. Ateneo is also good, especially when it comes to law. UP...well UP is UP. They have great teachers there but I dont agree with too much libralization. But its just me, ok? I still prefer a school with religion.

hey journeyman.. im gonna disagree with you.. in the area of management.. i think ateneo is the best choice.. lasalle for engineering and the likes.. for law or educ UP.. ateneo law is veery expensive! i passed the lae and the ateneo law.. but unfortunately no money =(.. san beda is a good school too in LAW..

QUOTE(jdudeiscool @ Jun 4 2006, 10:44 PM) [snapback]1920092[/snapback]

velez college, cebu has one of the best medical technology programs in the country.

yah i heard of that too.. i took up my gradeschool back there in cebu(i miss my cebu!) my mom would always tell me to study there in college coz of its med tech programs.. i ended up taking econ in up dil.. hahah
Kanlungan
QUOTE(duogii @ Jun 5 2006, 05:34 AM) [snapback]1919083[/snapback]

The PRC releases every four years a survey of the TOP 10 performing universities and colleges in the Philippines based on the results of their respective students passing the board exams. The Universities that are consistent in the TOP 10 are:

[*]Saint Louis University - Baguio

There have been an increasing number of manilanders in SLU; of Koreans, the koreans are the most populous
journeyman
Well, as the most succesful businessmen come from lasalle, and with the acknowledgement of even ateneas that lasalle is the best in business, I stand still thoopaat biggthumpup.gif Its like universally known...
eninaj009
QUOTE(Draco Malfoy @ Aug 23 2005, 11:24 PM) [snapback]984109[/snapback]

ehhh! I think thats in order already. The study is based on the passing rates at board exam. Look at Saint Louis University!*kewl* The only institution that still unknown outside Metro Manila though rocking the list of CHED. *Hail to UP*

I think SLU must replace one of that big four.*joke lang po*

SLU? SLu was actually featured in imbestigador for its anomalies, and still you opt for that university? confused.gif
greenrice88
correction lng po-------use only but or though once. they have the same meaning.

kaya k pala nasa benilde..hehe joke lng

QUOTE(flipcombatmedic @ Jun 5 2006, 11:16 AM) [snapback]1921359[/snapback]

if you're into:

---->research business, media, history, social issues; updiliman
---->medicine; upmanila
---->plants and agriculture research; uplos banos
Kanlungan
QUOTE(eninaj009 @ Jun 13 2006, 11:16 AM) [snapback]1947509[/snapback]

SLU? SLu was actually featured in imbestigador for its anomalies, and still you opt for that university? confused.gif

I know, but as a student from SLU, it's far from what imbestigador depicted it to be. Even the Supreme student council is divided with this issue. See how dangerous the media could be. Remember the meninggococcemia? I should have died right now if it were as widespread as the media had told it was. I've lived here all my life
dexx_tiny
QUOTE(journeyman @ Jun 5 2006, 08:37 AM) [snapback]1920476[/snapback]

They say UP(of course, its govt so it has to be number 1 lolol)
BUT...!!! De La Salle Universuty is the best Private University in The Philippines. After much research(years ago lol), I decided to take my studies there. Animo !!! beerchug.gif

It has the best Education system, ranked number 2 under UP Diliman only. Third would be Ateneo.

The big 3: UP, La Salle, Ateneo.

Yehey! Go La Salle! I'm a La Sallian too! Dun ka na mag-aral, it's where cool people like us go.
Most Filipino teenagers would like to go to La Salle but couldn't afford it...I didn't mean to be this rude, I'm sorry.
Aying_D_Great
University of San Jose Recoletos!

is the best school in the philippines

forward radiant children......
dexx_tiny
^University of San Jose Recoletos...ano yon? and saan yon? confused.gif
islander99
kami ang tunay na NO.1 !!!!

University of Babuyan Islands !!!!

GO U.B.I. !!!!!
kristleh
QUOTE(Myadelune @ Apr 10 2006, 08:09 PM) [snapback]1737664[/snapback]

UPian ako..di naman lahat weird.
ako mejo haha.

Go mga iskolar ng bayan.

Hello, fellow Iska! Ano student number mo? Bukingan na 'to. hehehe joke lang.

QUOTE(thoophaat @ Jun 9 2006, 08:50 PM) [snapback]1934858[/snapback]

rigth now im in UP.. and yeah hahah all the weird people go there.. but my opinion is not weird.. its a fact hahah!

go UP fighting maroons! hahah khit lagi talo.. okay lang!

Oo nga parati tayong talo. Pero kahit ganun, crush ko pa din si Papa Nestor David. love2.gif
Fil-Ger
My mom went to UP Los Banos for Chemistry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.