Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: why so many crossdresser in pi media?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Filipino Chat
dalawapo
i know often times it is just a parody stunt, but there are some shows where the crossdresser is so real such as in sing galing, i love to watch this show because it is karoke singing and u can follow along with the text in tagalog singing, and i am not against the crossdresser but sometime they seem so rude to the contestant espeically when it is a guy, sometimes the guy dont seem really nervous maybe the people used to crossdresser but other times, a guy can be nervous and uncomfortable and he/she just egg him on. its so rude to me.
worlddomination
it's normal here in the philippines some people enjoy watching those things
mofo
our country has bigger problems than crossdressing hehe
cuteangelika
It's probably for kicks.. it adds "color" to the show...
Cristiano_Ronaldo
I don't have a problem with it. There's quite a few Filipino transgendered men here who I enjoy speaking with naughty.gif
JuliusMariaLourdes
QUOTE (dalawapo @ Oct 5 2005, 12:18 AM)
i know often times it is just a parody stunt, but there are some shows where the crossdresser is so real such as in sing galing, i love to watch this show because it is karoke singing and u can follow along with the text in tagalog singing, and i am not against the crossdresser but sometime they seem so rude to the contestant espeically when it is a guy, sometimes the guy dont seem really nervous maybe the people used to crossdresser but other times, a guy can be nervous and uncomfortable and he/she just egg him on. its so rude to me.

^Another negative thread against Filipinos! Booom! Wala ka na bang maiisip na medyo matitinong topic?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.