Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Know any good Viet dubbed Korean Film?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Vietnamese Chat
Nha Le
Would like to know where I can find Viet dubbed Korean film.
vietxboy
Ebay has them
supernovasp
Nước Mắt Đại Trường Kim- Dae Jang Geum.

It's very popular in Vietnam as well as in other Asian countries. It's one of my favorite Korean drama too.

You can rent it in any Viet movies store.
worker_bee
You guys watch Korean drama? They're for women! Real men watch TVB only! embarassedlaugh.gif2
Nha Le
I need a website that can tell me the Vietnamese for the English title. And maybe a Viet forum that discuss these movie.
Need to know the Vietnamese for Emperor of the Sea.
smarterchild
fu-k kdrama is the $hitniz, beside alcohol of course.

when do our people can make somethin like that ? our film school in saigon sucks @$$, and we dont have good equipment to make the movie.

anyone seen "Gai Nhay" (bar girls) ? i almost cry from dissapointment of film making and the acting. cry2.gif but it still true nontherless.

http://www.vnn.vn/bandocviet/2003/4/7100/

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/patrick.guenin/can...ews/gainhay.htm
Nha Le
^
I have the same feeling sometime. I just want to pack up my stuff and buy 100k worth of film equipment and move to Vietnam.
supernovasp
QUOTE (smarterchild @ Oct 22 2005, 07:36 PM)

when do our people can make somethin like that ? our film school in saigon sucks @$$, and we dont have good equipment to make the movie.

anyone seen "Gai Nhay" (bar girls) ? i almost cry from dissapointment of film making and the acting.  cry2.gif but it still true nontherless.

Believe or not but they're in-the-making of luat phim/movies law that is basicallly shunning the recent privatized movie industry by saying that those movies are shunning artistic (nghe thuat) movies of state-owned moviemakers.
Nha Le
QUOTE (supernovasp @ Oct 22 2005, 02:37 PM)

It's very popular in Vietnam as well as in other Asian countries. It's one of my favorite Korean drama too.

I have already see this but where worth be a good place to get this in Vietnamese dubbed?
supernovasp
QUOTE (Nha Le @ Oct 22 2005, 07:56 PM)

I have already see this but where worth be a good place to get this in Vietnamese dubbed?

Where do you live confused.gif
toki
QUOTE (smarterchild @ Oct 22 2005, 07:36 PM)

anyone seen "Gai Nhay" (bar girls) ? i almost cry from dissapointment of film making and the acting.  cry2.gif but it still true nontherless.

theres always hope. you never know. the korean media might die out sooner or later and viet movies could make a jump up.

i know there is a lotta viet sites for korean movies. but also i know there are programs you can download that does the subtitles for you. i will come back once i find a good link
Nha Le
QUOTE (supernovasp @ Oct 22 2005, 07:57 PM)
QUOTE (Nha Le @ Oct 22 2005, 07:56 PM)

Where do you live confused.gif

I live in Northwestern Arkansas. Haha

I found come direct connect hub but they are not very good at letting you downloading Vietnamese dubbed korean movie.

I know some older Viets that like to watch Korean movie so they need it to be dubbed or sub in VIetnamese.
smarterchild
why do u want to see viet dubbed krn movie ? i rather watch english substitle and hear the krn voice, its better.

i remember watching HK and krn dubbed movies long time ago and all the voice sound the same, sound like theres 4 people dubbing the entire movie ! confused.gif they lack emotions and connection between characters.

toki r u krn ? why u visit viet forum too often ? embarassedlaugh.gif2 lol just a thought, dont kill me. wheelchair.gif
toki
QUOTE (smarterchild @ Oct 22 2005, 08:25 PM)
why do u want to see viet dubbed krn movie ? i rather watch english substitle and hear the krn voice, its better.

i remember watching HK and krn dubbed movies long time ago and all the voice sound the same, sound like theres 4 people dubbing the entire movie ! confused.gif they lack emotions and connection between characters.

toki r u krn ? why u visit viet forum too often ? embarassedlaugh.gif2  lol just a thought, dont kill me.  wheelchair.gif

too often? i post mostly in korean chat. confused.gif i come in here to give encouragement and compliments on pho, something wrong with that? neartears.gif
Nha Le
I dont in fact I hate Vietnamese dubbed but there people whose only choices is Vietnamese dubb. http://tracker.vietworld.biz/forums.php I foudn that one but I need more
smarterchild
lol you know what they said about pho:

once you try it,
you cant denied it.

nothing like a hot steamy bowl for $5. beerchug.gif
ddha
I really like the Vietnamese dubbing of the Korean drama called Attic Cat (Con Mo Trn Nhc Nha.. or Mi Nh.. something like that). The Viet guy who dubbed the lead actor (Kim Rae Won) did a really good job of matching the humor of the character with the voice. I love this drama cuz it's really cute and funny and it's one of the rare k-drama that doesn't make you cry our eyeballs out embarassedlaugh.gif

smarterchild: Yeah.. I like watching k-movies in Korean with eng subs too cuz I like to hear their real voices.. also I like the way the Korean lang sound .. I think it sounds cute (not when they're yelling at each other of course.. I don't think any lang sounds good when ppl yell).

Vietnamese sounds okay depending on who speak it... like Nguyễn Ngọc Ngạn and Kỳ Duyn make it sound sophisticated.. but I can't stand the way ppl in Vietnam speak Vietnamese nowadays.. both North and South sounds so horrible! The North sound so sharp and harsh while the South speak like they have their noses pinched! Even the men! They don't sound manly at all!!!

Anyways... for drama series though, I prefer to watch the Vietnamese dubbing cuz I don't think eng subs could convey the same 'feelings' since they don't have the same words that most Asian cultures understand of one another. For instance, when a mother yells at her son that he's "bất hiếu"... the closest eng translation would be "you ungrateful ---" doesn't really convey the same feelings of guilt that an Asian would feel when they hear this word. It's hard to explain icon_redface.gif
Deadpool
www.go2viet.com - you can find all the Chinese/Korean dubbed stuffs there.
DrizPakse
K-dramas are boring.
mai-mai
Chiec giay thuy tinh and Lang man^^But I don't know where to get them.My Dad gets them from a friend
vi3tgrl
i don't know. i get all of mine in a viet video store.
wasp
QUOTE (toki @ Oct 22 2005, 06:32 PM)
QUOTE (smarterchild @ Oct 22 2005, 08:25 PM)

toki r u krn ? why u visit viet forum too often ? embarassedlaugh.gif2  lol just a thought, dont kill me.  wheelchair.gif

too often? i post mostly in korean chat. confused.gif i come in here to give encouragement and compliments on pho, something wrong with that? neartears.gif

This is AF.You can post in any forum as you wish Toki.Here lemme give a give hand bringing him down ~~~pssttt turn around smarterchild~~~ undiepull.gif rotflmao.gif rotflmao.gif
jtam-n
Băn Tnh C Ma Đng (Winter Sonata), pretty good drama icon_smile.gif
Hungnho
forget K drama and HK drama...Viet drama is the best Where do you find it? anywhere that have a large Viet population.hehhe embarassedlaugh.gif2
FOB_R_US
yes downloading movie is the way, save money
vIeTpRidEs_wOrLdWiDe
nope
korean movies = mostly too much drama
gisele11
If you wanna download the Viet Dubbed movies, you can go to Vietfiles.org

If you wanna buy them, I know a guy who can sell them to you and mail it...
DAI_VIET
now some Viet guys are into k-drama? what's next?
landsknechts
QUOTE(DAI_VIET @ Oct 30 2006, 01:02 PM) [snapback]2438112[/snapback]

now some Viet guys are into k-drama? what's next?

homosexual relationship I guess icon_rolleyes.gif

K-drama really contributes to heavy losses for Vietnamese video store owners. I know this lady who is an owner of a video store and she complains to me that K-video makes her lose a lot of money because there are not many people who want to rent/watch it, but because it's part of the agreement between her and the distributors when she purchases Chinese videos she also has to purchase those K-video also
Nha Le
QUOTE(landsknechts @ Oct 30 2006, 09:18 PM) [snapback]2439258[/snapback]

homosexual relationship I guess icon_rolleyes.gif

K-drama really contributes to heavy losses for Vietnamese video store owners. I know this lady who is an owner of a video store and she complains to me that K-video makes her lose a lot of money because there are not many people who want to rent/watch it, but because it's part of the agreement between her and the distributors when she purchases Chinese videos she also has to purchase those K-video also

Or you once meet a Viet girl who English sucks and she want you to find her K-drama in Vietnamese sub and want you to watch it with her?
s2hurt
i buy mine in cabramatta..........anyone wanna trade and borrow movies with me.
Dpham313
my gf goes to a site to watch them all the time. i'll ask her later wat the website is. usually when i watch with her, the viet dubbed ones are usually done by a women. she does all the dialouge. plus, u can hear the korean dialouge has been turned down so theres too much going on so i just go to d-addicts and get the raw with english subs.
bubendusa
Ugg boots outlet that will help you cut Down Costs and grow Income Knowledgeable.Following a most recent trend around clothes, tools as well as shoes are high-priced in addition to incorrect lately together with the continue to ongoing world-wide financial econimic breakdown, but, it is additionally standard to adhere to any latest styles with sneakers including ugg boots clearance mania at first stirred through well known overseas super stars although with the upcoming maximize of most merchandise in addition to goods such as shoes from time to time it need aback to move and obtain 1 yourself not forgetting any additional shipping cost you need to get, but the good thing is the world is not that indicate even though it most likely are not truthful at all times with uggs store store offering big price cut profits as well as appreciation shipping charges cost to the customers.
You don't need to hold back for Xmas time or maybe african american Friday searching to have on your own the actual ugg boots you consequently wanted to have through your shopping center retail price merchants when you invest in to discover how much you can potentially save on the substantial lower price approval amongst in full factory strong ugg boots retailers from the uggs suppliers in the shopping malls. Together with manufacturing area lead sanctioned Discount Ugg boot Shoes you might end up buying additional rather then the usual single couple invest in with the amount of cash you can save. Discussion, each pay day may come out a black Exclusive looking exercise for you personally, or maybe if not necessarily, you can carry on salvaging but still often be with the most current fashion of wearing your chosen uggs with all the most up-to-date models as well as trend in attire.
Good quality as always must not be lost together with value although usually higher typical good quality attire, meal and nearly anything of good good quality are expensive and are therefore a footwear; even so, makes a difference for instance quality and cost tend to be connected with absolutely no problem using the numerous ugg boots outlets supplying big, big special discounts of their broad picks of excellent top quality ugg boot, as well as what much more? Quite a few ugg stores gives no cost shipping charges fee. You can't exclusively reach cope with the style and finding the search people and so wished together with the top quality premium quality ugg boots you own but in addition, you reach execute a clever price tag chopping program practically advisable in these times of global fiscal risk connected with downturn.
So,that says searching fashionably streamlined and stylish can be reached if you want to generally be dollars smart? All you need to http://www.germe.org accomplish is you should just find the appropriate buy ugg boots to do the two in addition to so !! That's all as you desire stylish however cash savvy.
artermalo
Canucks jerseys All of our motherland is thinking, function Vancouver Canucks Jerseys not think we would like to state, it is just some things. Postscript: In the future today, The usa Association associated with Asian Students and also Pupils in the University or college, your International Ministry to answer the video call of the project jointly given on the motherland to hang the particular life in addition to property brands gain: I have just as before to help privately interest the actual motherland as well as the single parent's life as well as overall health safety, we are inside pandemic vicinity, around Canucks Shop guaranteeing their very own protection, delay or perhaps stop your home-based type.
DAY28 battlefield century queen The almighty involving Conflict combination of hopeless targets magenta top of the capital referred to as Centuries set and today's Penguin World Struggle lastly ended, Guevara Karimov last-minute retract of your real cause of the the almighty connected with battle seemed to be Orville cello Klose than a massive stand out King, Our god connected with Conflict, as well as the best stage about the King just as before conquered, your adversary of lifetime could possibly be again in up coming year's Winter Olympic games series.
That line may be estimated, both the adult men works as a Goodness associated with Battle origins of the Ruskies individuals Ovid cello --- his or her ancestry and family history basically originated from steppe, by using stable Mongol cavalry speedy descent and also influence style. Wonderful hockey can be described as hand-picked heir, Full --- Zinni. Klose percentage. These like a next golden years of baseball adviser.
The very first ice basketball is a glowing age group underneath the direction with the Excellent Grey Chomsky period Oilers dynasty, people push a puck across United states, underneath the assistance inside Tv set technological innovation, so that the a number of big league handbags has become one regarding America, provided for the Fantastic handbags and pace of your technological innovation mixes lovely it really is to get the actual endless memory of many followers. Orville guitar roots, and also Zinni. Klose versus the subsequent fantastic age because the process would be to produce www.vancouvercanuckstore.com baseball globalization.
artermalo
Canucks jerseys Each of our motherland thinks about the problem, do Vancouver Canucks Jerseys not necessarily imagine we should express, it is simply specific things. Postscript: Later on nowadays, The united states Affiliation connected with Far east Students plus Students from the Higher education, your Dangerous Ministry to reply to the call from the project together supplied towards motherland for you to delay the actual lifestyles and house labels returning: We have once more in order to individually interest the particular motherland and also the mother's lifetime plus health safe practices, i am inside the pandemic spot, with Canucks Shop being sure their very own stability, put back or maybe cancel your home-based style.
DAY28 battleground centuries california king The lord of Conflict group of miniscule targets purple the surface of the cash known as the Centuries line and the current Penguin Earth Battle as a final point ended, Guevara Karimov last-minute fall of your real cause with the lord involving showdown has been Orville guitar Klose compared to a huge stand out King, The almighty regarding Battle, as well as the very best stage up against the King all over again beat, a attacker regarding life might be once more inside upcoming seasons Winter season Olympic games series.
The following set has been envisioned, the 2 males can be described as God of Battle sources in the Euro persons Ovid guitar --- his ancestry and family history really came from steppe, using strong Mongol cavalry quick ancestry plus effect type. Wonderful handbags is known as a hand-picked heir, King --- Zinni. Klose relation. All of them like a second gold years connected with tennis rep.
The initial ice dance shoes is usually a golden age group under the command from the Excellent Greyish Chomsky times Oilers empire, many people push this puck over America, beneath advice around TV technology, so that the several significant league tennis became one connected with United states, added towards Good hockey plus speed of your technology brings together lovely it is actually being the particular long lasting ram of many fans. Orville keyboard roots, and also Zinni. Klose versus the second gold get older as being the project is always to produce www.vancouvercanuckstore.com baseball globalization.
noohoggin1
what the heck is up with the K-drama obsession? Viets must really hate themselves... my own brother is obsessed with K-drama, then again he's gay...
freeter
Nice trolling; digging up a thread that had the last active post in 2006 to bash Vietnam. Now that you have felt better, after stomping on people, go back to your own home forum, won't you?
noohoggin1
QUOTE (freeter @ Feb 11 2012, 07:52 AM) *
Nice trolling; digging up a thread that had the last active post in 2006 to bash Vietnam. Now that you have felt better, after stomping on people, go back to your own home forum, won't you?

What you gonna do? LOL and yes I do feel better, thanks! icon_smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.