Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Asiafinest.com Is Anti-filipino
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Filipino Chat > Filipino Serious Talk
dalawapo
To the Filipino Posters of this site:

Have you noticed how the moderators have allowed racist and demeaning remarks towards Filipinos to go unencumbered?

This obviously shows the bias of the moderators toward these racist posters to passively promote such derogatory rhetoric.

You are not respected. And you will not be treated equally in this website. You will also be persecuted if you dare speak out against these atrocities. Therefore, I do not believe AsiaFinest is worthy of our pressence. Again, the facade of this "filipino section" is merely to coax us for malign intent into an enviornment full of unrestrained contempt and ridicule towards our people, culture, nation, being.
chynagongju
How does that statement justify that Asiafinest.com as a whole is Anti-filipino? I'm a member of AF, and I'm not anti-flip at all. In addition, you're supposed to PM them if anything like that happens. Then they'll deal with it. Or, if it becomes some HUGE fight club scene, like a lot of the Chinese/Vietnamese threads were, then they get involved. I don't think they're Anti-Filipino though.
morena
QUOTE (dalawapo @ Mar 19 2004, 01:33 AM)

Have you noticed how the moderators have allowed racist and demeaning remarks towards Filipinos to go unencumbered?

This obviously shows the bias of the moderators toward these racist posters to passively promote such derogatory rhetoric.

I know what you mean. Maybe BEN is just too busy. Manawagan tayong mga FIlipino members kay BEN regarding these matters.
dalawapo
QUOTE (morena @ Mar 19 2004, 02:53 AM)

I know what you mean. Maybe BEN is just too busy. Manawagan tayong mga FIlipino members kay BEN regarding these matters.

wat? is ben filipino...
Ben
Guys.. I am not racist towards any group.. if i was really racist, why would i even CREATE a Philippines section?

Anyway like morena said, I am very busy and doesn't really have time to go through every thread (more reason why I'm accepting moderator position icon_wink.gif ) But I do notice each and every REPORT that gets send to me. I receive them in my mailbox and will usually check it out as soon as i get them. If you see any racist remarks or any forum violation, please click the REPORT button and let us know! Otherwise i will miss it, which results in topic like this icon_wink.gif
morena
QUOTE (dalawapo @ Mar 19 2004, 02:57 AM)
wat? is ben filipino...

biggrin.gif No he is the MODERATOR, nireport ko kasi ang isang miyembro dito. Basta kung may mapansin ka lang di mgandang message click mo yung REPORT.
dalawapo
QUOTE (Ben @ Mar 19 2004, 03:02 AM)
Guys.. I am not racist towards any group.. if i was really racist, why would i even CREATE a Philippines section?

Anyway like morena said, I am very busy and doesn't really have time to go through every thread (more reason why I'm accepting moderator position icon_wink.gif ) But I do notice each and every REPORT that gets send to me. I receive them in my mailbox and will usually check it out as soon as i get them. If you see any racist remarks or any forum violation, please click the REPORT button and let us know! Otherwise i will miss it, which results in topic like this icon_wink.gif

ok please excuse me for my unfounded accusations.
dalawapo
QUOTE (morena @ Mar 19 2004, 03:22 AM)
QUOTE (dalawapo @ Mar 19 2004, 02:57 AM)
wat? is ben filipino...

biggrin.gif No he is the MODERATOR, nireport ko kasi ang isang miyembro dito. Basta kung may mapansin ka lang di mgandang message click mo yung REPORT.

And you QUIT that! Im not Fluent!!! don't make me have to report you! icon_twisted.gif JUSSST KIDDING!!! ill reserve that function for mga aso.
morena
QUOTE (dalawapo @ Mar 19 2004, 03:33 AM)
And you QUIT that! Im not Fluent!!! don't make me have to report you! icon_twisted.gif JUSSST KIDDING!!! ill reserve that function for mga aso.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Isn't Omni-Myx asong ulol!? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
BaBeePiNay
haha baka mag wala un
Digital Insanity
QUOTE (dalawapo @ Mar 18 2004, 10:33 PM)

It's only a handful of MOTHERfu-kING SONS OF b!tchES (alam mo kung sinu-sino ang mga DAMUHOng 'yon, diba? icon_wink.gif ) who are anti-Filipino.

I guarantee you that.
JMAC
Damn, I hate those flips!! biggrin.gif

may mga apat dito na anti-flips!
Digital Insanity
QUOTE (JMAC @ Mar 21 2004, 07:50 PM)
Damn, I hate those flips!! biggrin.gif

may mga apat dito na anti-flips!

At sinu-sino ang mga putang inang mga damuhong yon, JMAC?
DAI_VIET
What is Ben's ethnicity? Chinese, I guess.
dalawapo
QUOTE (DAI_VIET @ Mar 22 2004, 02:35 PM)

go somewhere and play di viet embarassedlaugh.gif
DAI_VIET
QUOTE (dalawapo @ Mar 22 2004, 06:58 PM)

Make me! embarassedlaugh.gif L--00--00--ss--ee--rr!
Cevilgenius

There are only 2 moderators at this time. Secondly, both are Chinese, and I'm guessing not Filipino extremists. Thus, they may not check every post that is made. That is left up to you to report them yourselves. Until we get a Filipino moderator or someone who is here everyday then it can not be guaranteed that harmful posts will slip past.

-Norm
Blanker
PFFT!

Being critical of the results of colonisation on an ethnic group other then your one can hardly be categorised as racism.

Want some advice: get over it. icon_rolleyes.gif

I hear what you are all saying and it sounds like this: Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. icon_wink.gif
KoRn
I personally am not against any race. The reason why we probably let these anti filipino posts slip by is because nobody pm's me or ben or even reports these posts! I just usually visit the more active forums that have fights more frequently but i check the less active ones occasionally. Please report these posts to me or Ben in the future, that way we can keep the forum even more clean. Thanks in advance guys!

P.S. In case you wanna know, my ethnicity is Chinese.
dalawapo
QUOTE (DAI_VIET @ Mar 22 2004, 07:28 PM)
QUOTE (dalawapo @ Mar 22 2004, 06:58 PM)

Make me! embarassedlaugh.gif L--00--00--ss--ee--rr!

rawr.
dalawapo
QUOTE (Cevilgenius @ Mar 22 2004, 10:18 PM)

There are only 2 moderators at this time. Secondly, both are Chinese, and I'm guessing not Filipino extremists. Thus, they may not check every post that is made. That is left up to you to report them yourselves. Until we get a Filipino moderator or someone who is here everyday then it can not be guaranteed that harmful posts will slip past.

-Norm

pimp!
dalawapo
QUOTE (Blanker @ Mar 22 2004, 10:39 PM)
PFFT!

Being critical of the results of colonisation on an ethnic group other then your one can hardly be categorised as racism.

Want some advice: get over it. icon_rolleyes.gif

I hear what you are all saying and it sounds like this: Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. icon_wink.gif

They Told Him Don’t You Ever Come Around Here
Don’t Wanna See Your Face, You Better Disappear
The Fire’s In Their Eyes And Their Words Are Really Clear
So Beat It, Just Beat It
You Better Run, You Better Do What You Can
Don’t Wanna See No Blood, Don’t Be A Macho Man
You Wanna Be Tough, Better Do What You Can
So Beat It, But You Wanna Be Bad

Just Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It
No One Wants To Be Defeated
Showin’ How Funky Strong Is Your Fighter
It Doesn’t Matter Who’s Wrong Or Right
Just Beat It, Beat It
Just Beat It, Beat It
Just Beat It, Beat It
Just Beat It, Beat It

They’re Out To Get You, Better Leave While You Can
Don’t Wanna Be A Boy, You Wanna Be A Man
You Wanna Stay Alive, Better Do What You Can
So Beat It, Just Beat It

You Have To Show Them That You’re Really Not Scared
You’re Playin’ With Your Life, This Ain’t No Truth Or Dare
They’ll Kick You, Then They Beat You,
Then They’ll Tell You It’s Fair
So Beat It, But You Wanna Be Bad

Just Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It

Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It

It Doesn’t Matter Who’s Wrong Or Who’s Right

Just Beat It, Beat It
Beat It, Beat It, Beat It
embarassedlaugh.gif
dalawapo
QUOTE (KoRn @ Mar 22 2004, 10:53 PM)
I personally am not against any race. The reason why we probably let these anti filipino posts slip by is because nobody pm's me or ben or even reports these posts! I just usually visit the more active forums that have fights more frequently but i check the less active ones occasionally. Please report these posts to me or Ben in the future, that way we can keep the forum even more clean. Thanks in advance guys!

P.S. In case you wanna know, my ethnicity is Chinese.

yes sir. biggrin.gif
Blanker
dalawapo.

Double posting as against the form rules. So please stop it.

Michael Jackson is so lame.
dalawapo
QUOTE (Blanker @ Mar 22 2004, 11:19 PM)
dalawapo.

Michael Jackson is so Bukla.

oo really? your buk lao. embarassedlaugh.gif
Blanker
QUOTE (dalawapo @ Mar 22 2004, 11:22 PM)
dalawapo.

...riiiiiight.....and who is the one going around quoting him?
dalawapo
QUOTE (Blanker @ Mar 22 2004, 11:25 PM)
QUOTE (dalawapo @ Mar 22 2004, 11:22 PM)
dalawapo.

...riiiiiight.....and who is the one going around quoting him?

"Buk Lao" means "lao boi" in lao language ...... whew. bukla is not a tagalog word.

AnwayZzze what is the point you are trying to make about the Malays who were colonized by the spaniards?

are u blaming the malays, blaming the spaniards? what about it.
Xiao Rong Ji

There are plenty of anti-Chinese remarks as well.

Most non-Korean Asians are fine with Filipinos and hold no grudge towards them.
Blanker
If I was making a comment about anything Malaysian wouldn't I make it here?

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showforum=25

badteeth.gif-

There are plenty of anti-Chinese remarks as well.

True, True. It would appear that some of the people in this part of the forum have double standards.
dalawapo
QUOTE (Blanker @ Mar 22 2004, 11:49 PM)
If I was making a comment about anything Malaysian wouldn't I make it here?

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showforum=25

badteeth.gif-

Filipinos are Ethnically Malays. Malay is our Ethnic identity eek.gif

Filipino is merely a National identity.

your ignorant to my people... you obviously don't know what your talking about when you critque my people.

again tell me what is the point you are trying to make about the colonization of my people? are u blaming the malays or our spanish colonizers or what?
Blanker
Yep it still sound like: blah blah blah blah.

My point was already made in this post. http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4510

However, moving forward and keeping on topic of this post, I was indicating that it is hypocritical to classify someone as racist towards a culture when they are simply making an observation.

It’s like if a person said “generally speaking African American’s who are descendants of slaves have lost their true Identity/Culture due to the colonisation and enslavement of their ancestors”. Is that not a fact?

Therefore, by indicating that Philippines culture has been diluted, impacted, lost, modified (whatever word you want to use) by US and Spanish colonisers, is that not a fact either? So by translating that into modern language/slang oni-mx was right to say “Is the Nation of Philippines America's b!@tch”

In a basic street language I think it sums it up very nicely.

To make an assessment such as that is not racist, when you look at the subject matter. I like to think of politics as pimps and b!@tchs.
 French (pimp 1) sold Philippines to America (Pimp 2) for 40 Million.
 The US exploits Philippines for cheep raw materials and cheep labour force. Other wise known as “hoeing”.
 Philippines accepts new Coloniser America (Pimp 2) and sees them as liberator/protector other wise know as New Pimp/Mac Daddy or Pimp 2 in this case.
 America (pimp 2) markets and exploits Philippines to any multinational suitor
 America (pimp 2) teaches US culture (Pimp work and life style rules) to Philippines which helps ensure America (Pimp 2) can continue marketing and exploiting Philippines to any multinational suitor and ensure the Phillippines community is hooked on American pop culture cr@p/cr@ck, thus opening up supply and demand.
 Supply being the booty, Philippines raw materials and cheap labour force. And demand the local market hooked on US culture (music, cloths, cars, etc) to create demand for US products.

Now who in the above equation is the political b!@tch? Philippines politicians don’t wear low heals (business shoes), they wear hoe heals (Stilettos).

Don’t get me wrong, I love the Philippines, I have travelled there twice and stayed for over 2 months, the people are beautiful, I met some great people there and would go back anytime.
dalawapo
QUOTE (Blanker @ Mar 23 2004, 12:49 AM)

My point was already made in this post. http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4510

However, moving forward and keeping on topic of this post, I was indicating that it is hypocritical to classify someone as racist towards a culture when they are simply making an observation.

It’s like if a person said “generally speaking African American’s who are descendants of slaves have lost their true Identity/Culture due to the colonisation and enslavement of their ancestors”.  Is that not a fact?

Therefore, by indicating that Philippines culture has been diluted, impacted, lost, modified (whatever word you want to use) by US and Spanish colonisers, is that not a fact either? So by translating that into modern language/slang oni-mx was right to say “Is the Nation of Philippines America's b!@tch”

In a basic street language I think it sums it up very nicely.

To make an assessment such as that is not racist, when you look at the subject matter. I like to think of politics as pimps and b!@tchs.
 French (pimp 1) sold Philippines to America (Pimp 2) for 40 Million.
 The US exploits Philippines for cheep raw materials and cheep labour force. Other wise known as “hoeing”.
 Philippines accepts new Coloniser America (Pimp 2) and sees them as liberator/protector other wise know as New Pimp/Mac Daddy or Pimp 2 in this case.
 America (pimp 2) markets and exploits Philippines to any multinational suitor
 America (pimp 2) teaches US culture (Pimp work and life style rules) to Philippines which helps ensure America (Pimp 2) can continue marketing and exploiting Philippines to any multinational suitor and ensure the Phillippines community is hooked on American pop culture cr@p/cr@ck, thus opening up supply and demand.
 Supply being the booty, Philippines raw materials and cheap labour force. And demand the local market hooked on US culture (music, cloths, cars, etc) to create demand for US products.

Now who in the above equation is the political b!@tch? Philippines politicians don’t wear low heals (business shoes), they wear hoe heals (Stilettos).

the point is you are condescending. and you deserve to be banned.

you can not justify yourself. you are inhumane.

and before you go and try to comment about the philippines unfortunate circumstances in such condescending manner, maybe you should look at your own issues with the chinese attempt to sincize the ABORIGINAL MALAY TRIBES OF TAIWAN. and work to purge the foreign chinese stain on this Malay island as the pressence of the chinese ethncity on taiwan is only 400 years old. whereas the aboriginal malay have been inhabitiing the land for 6,000+ years if you are such a starc commentator about the woes of colonialism and imperilization.

i will no longer contribute to your dialouge because i do not look at myself as a b!tch and have no need to defend myself to an outsider. i am a filipino and you are not. you have no understanding whatsoever.

i hope you find your humanity real soon.

Oh and by the way, the Malays of the Philippines Opposed all colonizers.

First there was the Katipunan movement to overthrow spanish rule {not french} and gain independence

PHILIPPINE-AMERICAN WAR movement to gain independence from the Americans after they lied to us by not giving us our freedom after "freeing" us from Spanish dictatorship.

b!tch has the connontation of willful allowance, and the native malays of the philippine islands did not. see how ignorant you are about my people and my country? you are simply spreading lies. and condescending lies. i believe i have successfuly refuted your claims of presenting "facts" so now you definiately deserve to be banned because without the farce of presenting facts, your words are merely libel.
KoRn
dalawapo, please don't double post. sorry i have to give you a warning.
Blanker

i will no longer contribute to your dialouge because i do not look at myself as a b!tch and have no need to defend myself to an outsider.

That's right you don't have to defend yourself because I am not, and was not talking about you as an individual. The only time I talked about the Philippine people was when I mentioned culture and the general acceptance of US culture. Which you have ignored totally. Look objectively at Philippine culture and tell me do you see strong influences from the US?

spanish rule {not french}

Yep my typo.

you can not justify yourself. you are inhumane.

How am I being inhumane, I am being objective on a single issue.

Oh and by the way, the Malays of the Philippines Opposed all colonizers.

I don't doubt you, however general popular opinion is?

b!tch has the connontation of willful allowance, and the native malays of the philippine islands did not

No it's not. A biatch to a pimp is a girl who does what she is told if she likes it or not. Her life is made easier if she complies and if she doesn't she gets a biatch slap. So will full acceptance or not the fact that the country is complying is biatch status.

You want facts then you should read my last post. OMG I sound like a parrot.

i believe i have successfuly refuted your claims of presenting "facts" so now you definiately deserve to be banned because without the farce of presenting facts,

Refute all you like here are my facts yet again. The below URL will take you to a book that is currently out of print, however you can buy off Amazon second hand for a few dollars. It talks about Imperialism in general and in the Philippines. It talks about Marcos and how he screwed the Philippine people while being the American lap dog. The book is written by an objective political writer and his points are much the same as mine, however he does not make the Pimps and Hoes analogy.

http://michaelparenti.org/SwordAndDollar.html

Now I have presented facts, as I did in the last post and read the book and come back and dispute my possition.

Keep in mind I am being critical of Philippines majority acceptance of imperialism and majority acceptance of US culture. Lets not get carried away and individualise this topic.

And back to the orriginal topic of this post how can being critical of Philippines majority acceptance of imperialism and majority acceptance of US culture be seen as racism? I still don't understand?
dalawapo
QUOTE (KoRn @ Mar 23 2004, 04:30 PM)
dalawapo, please don't double post. sorry i have to give you a warning.

sure, i wouldn't expect you not to support your chinese co-patriot in his little quest to disparage all of asia. like i suspected before, this is a pro-chinese nationalist website, anyone who speaks up or speaks out will be punished and persecuted.

you guys are fueling my contempt of your whole ethnicity. if you can be so "ghetto" to call my country a b!tch then i can be so ghetto and participate in hate crimes. icon_smile.gif

if you can call the Philippines a "b!tch" in ghetto vencular because you deam it as "fact" without repercusion, then i should also be able to say that chinese are inhuman as proven through your long standing history of domineering expansion and attempted genocide and "sinicization" of the various indigenous peoples of the lands you desired to subjegate.

Chinese also breed like rodents as both are large in number and rampant and share the quality of having homogenous distinctive appearance which to some may be preseved as cute while to others simply appalling.

these facts should be "fair" conjectures as they are factual regardless if i have written them condescendingly.

if you can do it, why can't i? embarassedlaugh.gif

thanks for promoting hate on this website.
KoRn
umm, i do not know why you are attacking the chinese because i gave you a warning for double posting. By the way, if you're saying that blanker is my "co-patriot", i believe he is korean, not chinese. secondly, blanker i gave you a warning, please do not make such remarks in the future.
直隸總督
Chinese also breed like rodents as both are large in number and rampant and share the quality of having homogenous distinctive appearance

sorry, Chinese don't breed like "rodents". We have something called one-child policy. Average filipino familes have about 2 or 3 kids. From your theory, Filipino breed at least 2 or 3 times faster than "rodents". what does that make them then?

lol, homogenous distinctive appearance? I find that description very laughable.
Blanker
dalawapo your ranting. And for someone who is quick to call someone a racist and should be band you seem to have deep seated hostility towards the Chinese. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

KoRn is right I am not Chinese, my country of birth is Australia. And if someone wants to talk about how the English colonised this country and set up the Australian Government who focused on stealing the land and killing the indigenes population and abusing there rights until this very day, that is fine. Or if anyone wants to talk about how Australian’s have no natural culture, this country was built by English, Irish and Scottish prisoners who were later freed, and that any real cultural connection with the original homeland of the ethnic majority has been lost, is fine also to talk about. I wont call you a racist, you would be simply pointing out the facts.

I can speak critically of my government and the culture of my country without having a hissyfit.

But anyway I’m over it. I think I have made my point and provided facts.
KoRn
kudos to you Blanker for arguing back decently and civilized.
dalawapo
QUOTE (直隸總督 @ Mar 23 2004, 07:28 PM)
Chinese also breed like rodents as both are large in number and rampant and share the quality of having homogenous distinctive appearance

sorry, Chinese don't breed like "rodents". We have something called one-child policy. Average filipino familes have about 2 or 3 kids. From your theory, Filipino breed at least 2 or 3 times faster than "rodents". what does that make them then?

lol, homogenous distinctive appearance? I find that description very laughable.

so why is there like 1 billion chinese in the world?

i also know about the "if it aint a boy, throw it away" thing.

are chinese baby killers as well?

&

in ghetto terms (not my words) "you all look the same"

-_-
dalawapo
QUOTE (KoRn @ Mar 23 2004, 07:53 PM)
kudos to you Blanker for arguing back decently and civilized.

b!tchES/PIMPS/HOES is civilized? sure.gif

I KNOW IM GOING TO BE BANNED BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE 67% WARNING... BUT I JSUT WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT ALL I DID WAS EXPRESS MY ANGER AT BLANTER'S CALLING MY COUNTRY AND PEOPLE A "B!!!TCH" AND A "HOE"

TO ALL FILIPINOS KNOW THIS, THAT I, WAS BANNED FOR DEFENDING OUR PEOPLE IN OUR OWN FILIPINO CULTURE FORUM.

BLANTER WILL STILL BE HERE THOUGH.

THIS IS WHY ASIAFINEST.COM IS ANTI-FILIPINO AND RACIST IN ITSELF. ALL OTHER ETHNICITIES BE CAUTIOUS. YOU HAVE 2ND CLASS STATUS IN THIS PRO-CHINESE NATIONALIST WEBSITE.

BYE.
Ben
By popular demand, I am closing this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.