Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If you could nuke any country...
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > AF Lounge
Pages: 1, 2
EvilAsianDude
If you were forced to choose a country in the list to be nuke, which one would it be? If you refuse to nuke any country then the trigger automatically activates all nukes which kills everyone. Pick now.
freefallz
What a jolly constructive thread.
chopstick
No middle eastern country?
freefallz
Is there any reason behind the selection of those particular poll choices?
Kim Jung Il
I could only choose to nuke Japan icon_sad.gif
EvilAsianDude
I could only choose 10 countries. I would have put "other" as a option but I didnt want to.
freefallz
But why those 10?

Not to mention Taiwan is not even recognised as a country by some nations.
Gan_Nin_Jeje
I'd say nuke japan. then let taiwan and south korea run the east asian entertainment & electronics industry. icon_twisted.gif
VietSk8rGUI
id nuke antartica
i dont trust them penguins shifty.gif they are planning sumthing...i just know it....they are sooo queit shifty.gif
SunZi
QUOTE (VietSk8rGUI @ Dec 1 2005, 01:20 PM)
id nuke antartica
i dont trust them penguins shifty.gif they are planning sumthing...i just know it....they are sooo queit shifty.gif

yeah you know.. melt the polar ice caps and raise world sea levels, causing mass disasters to all coastal countries in the world.. embarassedlaugh.gif2
Puggles
Nuke Israel
freefallz
QUOTE (VietSk8rGUI @ Nov 30 2005, 08:20 PM)
id nuke antartica

LOL if we nuke antartica then prepare yourself for major flooding.
worker_bee
I'll nuke China. Hell, I'll nuke it ten times over. There are just too many Chinese.
freefallz
QUOTE (worker_bee @ Nov 30 2005, 08:23 PM)
I'll nuke China. Hell, I'll nuke it ten times over. There are just too many Chinese.

Do you have racial hatred towards the chinese or something?
Kim Jung Il
QUOTE (freefallz @ Nov 30 2005, 08:23 PM)

Most Vietnamese do.........
freefallz
QUOTE (Kim Jung Il @ Nov 30 2005, 08:26 PM)
QUOTE (freefallz @ Nov 30 2005, 08:23 PM)

Most Vietnamese do.........

Do they?
chopstick
QUOTE (VietSk8rGUI @ Nov 30 2005, 08:20 PM)
id nuke antartica

Leave the penguins alone.
Gan_Nin_Jeje
QUOTE (worker_bee @ Nov 30 2005, 08:23 PM)

why would you hate chinese? it it because your people were ugly and uncivilized before we went over there?
freefallz
Alot of queer folks in here.
worker_bee
QUOTE (freefallz @ Nov 30 2005, 06:25 PM)

Nah. I just feel that there are just too many of them. If the Chinese keep up their breeding rate, soon, the whole world is filled with Chinese. Where do we find all the food to feed all those people. That's why I think some culling is needed.
AEROFORCE1
Luckily No SEA countries on list embarassedlaugh.gif

Don't nook China cause if China nook whatever country back.
Then, the nook may drop on whatever country by accident ,because China may use the cheap nuke ,I not trut made in China. Talktohand.gif
Kim Jung Il
Nah. I just feel that there are just too many of them. If the Chinese keep up their breeding rate, soon, the whole world is filled with Chinese. Where do we find all the food to feed all those people. That's why I think some culling is needed

One Child policy? Pretty soon Vietnam would be same popultaion as China if they dont have that law...
PhoShizzle
i want to nuke taiwan, they are bunch of ididots who need to realize that its belong to china
chopstick
^ haha @$$ kissing is fun isn't it?
freefallz
QUOTE (worker_bee @ Nov 30 2005, 08:29 PM)

Nah. I just feel that there are just too many of them. If the Chinese keep up their breeding rate, soon, the whole world is filled with Chinese. Where do we find all the food to feed all those people. That's why I think some culling is needed.

The method you're suggesting is typically of genocidal scales. Are you going to nuke India as well? Their birth rate is higher...
SunZi
QUOTE (worker_bee @ Dec 1 2005, 01:29 PM)

India's population is expected to exceed China's mid century. Of course you weren't specifically singling China out.

Edit: damn freefallz, stop saying the same thing as me embarassedlaugh.gif2
Gan_Nin_Jeje
QUOTE (worker_bee @ Nov 30 2005, 08:29 PM)

or we can just nuke vietnam and kill off all the viets , that'll save some rations of food.
PhoShizzle
QUOTE (chopstick @ Nov 30 2005, 09:31 PM)
^ haha @$$ kissing is fun isn't it?

how is that @$$ kissing stupid south vietnamese..
hugo boss
JAPAN

they should have finished the job when they bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki
freefallz
Let flaming begin!!
Gan_Nin_Jeje
why waste money to nuke vietnam , there a bunch of useless people anyways. just put them in cages and starve them to death , its alot cheaper.
PhoShizzle
that why we need to nuke taiwan right taiwanese boi?look at taiwan depending on the u.s fukin bunch of losers
Kim Jung Il
QUOTE (Gan_Nin_Jeje @ Nov 30 2005, 08:41 PM)
why waste money to nuke vietnam , there a bunch of useless people anyways. just put them in cages and starve them to death , its alot cheaper.

eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif
freefallz
I wonder how effective those missile shields will actually be in a face of an all-out nuke assault.
SunZi
QUOTE (freefallz @ Dec 1 2005, 01:44 PM)
I wonder how effective those missile shields will actually be in a face of an all-out nuke assault.

Simple countermeasures make anti missile defenses useless, atm.
worker_bee
QUOTE (freefallz @ Nov 30 2005, 06:31 PM)
The method you're suggesting is typically of genocidal scales. Are you going to nuke India as well? Their birth rate is higher...

India also has a lot of people, but they all belong to many many different ethnic groups. As a whole, there are a lot, but when we separate them into those ethnic groups, the number for each group is still small. China, on the other hand, is filled with Han Chinese which I feel needs culling to keep the population under control.
freefallz
QUOTE (worker_bee @ Nov 30 2005, 08:46 PM)
QUOTE (freefallz @ Nov 30 2005, 06:31 PM)

India also has a lot of people, but they all belong to many many different ethnic groups. As a whole, there are a lot, but when we separate them into those ethnic groups, the number for each group is still small. China, on the other hand, is filled with Han Chinese which I feel needs culling to keep the population under control.

But they are still Indians?
Kim Jung Il
QUOTE (worker_bee @ Nov 30 2005, 08:46 PM)
India also has a lot of people, but they all belong to many many different ethnic groups. As a whole, there are a lot, but when we separate them into those ethnic groups, the number for each group is still small. China, on the other hand, is filled with Han Chinese which I feel  needs culling to keep the population under control.

fascist
chopstick
It is time for the final solution to the chinese problem...Heil uhmm...
Kim Jung Il
QUOTE (chopstick @ Nov 30 2005, 08:52 PM)
It is time for the final solution to the chinese problem...Heil uhmm...

I would like to see you try icon_twisted.gif
chopstick
^ well I know that concentration camps wouldn't work this time.
worker_bee
QUOTE (freefallz @ Nov 30 2005, 06:48 PM)

I doubt that all ethnic groups in India consider themselves true Indians. Just like China, where only Han Chinese consider themselves Chinese. Tibetans don't consider themselves Chinese.
Suijen
QUOTE (SunZi @ Nov 30 2005, 06:22 PM)
QUOTE (VietSk8rGUI @ Dec 1 2005, 01:20 PM)
id nuke antartica

yeah you know.. melt the polar ice caps and raise world sea levels, causing mass disasters to all coastal countries in the world.. embarassedlaugh.gif2

It's not the melting of the polar ice caps that is the big problem. Melting ice caps indicates rising earth temperature, and as things get warmer, things also expand.
Ocean + Expansion= sux0rz.
chopstick
Melting the ice caps in the northpole actually would lead to a new iceage.
freefallz
QUOTE (SunZi @ Nov 30 2005, 08:46 PM)
QUOTE (freefallz @ Dec 1 2005, 01:44 PM)

Simple countermeasures make anti missile defenses useless, atm.

ICBMs are countered in a different manner.

QUOTE (worker_bee @ Nov 30 2005, 08:57 PM)
QUOTE (freefallz @ Nov 30 2005, 06:48 PM)

I doubt that all ethnic groups in India consider themselves true Indians. Just like China, where only Han Chinese consider themselves Chinese. Tibetans don't consider themselves Chinese.

I doubt that all ethnic groups in India don't consider themselves as true Indians as well.
ChangGang
Nuke Saudi Arabia.....Too many damn rich mofos.
coverme
China and India. That will reduce the earth population by 1/3.
Also Mexico should be taken out and the U.S. should be placed in its spot. Not many people hate Mexico. More people hate the U.S.
Kim Jung Il
Which country do you want nuked?

Russia [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
China [ 21 ] ** [65.63%]
Israel [ 3 ] ** [9.38%]
America [ 1 ] ** [3.13%]
North Korea [ 1 ] ** [3.13%]
France [ 1 ] ** [3.13%]
India [ 1 ] ** [3.13%]
Japan [ 4 ] ** [12.50%]
Taiwan [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Mexico [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

someone has multiple accounts here.....
freefallz
LOL so many want to nuke China. Looks like the world is going down.
Mid-Night_Sun
lol thats ok, as the hate rises, so does the dragon or vice versa...doesnt matter lol. point is no one can stop us, no one is nuking anyone. and if there was a country that would be nuked, it wouldnt be China. simply because China would take out the world before it lets itself get nuked.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.