Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some Interesting Information
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Chinese Chat > Chinese Serious Talk
Pages: 1, 2
samat
THE World Power.
AtlantisStar
That's cool!
shiro
"Last updated at: (Beijing Time) Wednesday, December 26, 2001"

how old are these pages, huaren?
you should be posting news that is time-stamped, not just random Google links
AtlantisStar
Well i forgot what magazine it was, but it was last year stating that Japan has out of all the asian countries, highest technology innovator, 2nd largest music/entertainment industry in the world,
huaren
"Last updated at: (Beijing Time) Wednesday, December 26, 2001"

how old are these pages, huaren?
you should be posting news that is time-stamped, not just random Google links

Channelnewsasia.com
Business News . Time is GMT + 8 hours Posted: 25 March 2004 1542 hrs
China to overtake South Korea, Japan as world's biggest shipbuilder. ...
www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/ economicnews/view/77056/1/.html - 54k - 26 Mar 2004 - Cached - Similar pages

This is the first result in the link http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&ie=U...le+Search&meta=. The news is posted on 25 March 2004. embarassedlaugh.gif

Well i forgot what magazine it was, but it was last year stating that Japan has out of all the asian countries, highest technology innovator, 2nd largest music/entertainment industry in the world,

No, I dont think Japan is the 2nd largest music/entertaiment industry. If Japan is the largest in music/entertaiment industry in the wordl, why everywhere I go I dont see any Japanese music.

Also even bollywood movie maker are larger than the japanese.
DaMo
QUOTE (AtlantisStar @ Mar 27 2004, 01:53 AM)

Not too far off the mark.
http://www.time.com/time/asia/asia/magazin...03/export2.html
Japan's music industry is the second-largest in the world after America's

================================================================================
===================

QUOTE (huaren @ Mar 27 2004, 05:54 AM)
Also even bollywood movie maker are larger than the japanese.

And the US. India's film industry is the largest in the world. Unfortunately, it's quantity over quality, in my humble opinion. Although some several millions of people seem to disagree with me on that.
huaren
And the US. India's film industry is the largest in the world. Unfortunately, it's quantity over quality, in my humble opinion. Although some several millions of people seem to disagree with me on that.

The Chinese movie maker industry is also quite large. Dont forget to include that just. I think because you are an anti china so there are no single post that posted by you is postive toward the chinese peoples.
Doan Du
QUOTE (huaren @ Mar 27 2004, 08:02 AM)

The Chinese movie maker industry is also quite large. Dont forget to include that just. I think because you are an anti china so there are no single post that posted by you is postive toward the chinese peoples.

Huaren,

Why do you always accuse people of anti-China or anti-Chinese whenever they disagree with you?

It's sad that you seek to demonize those who disagree with you with that prejudicial view.
Kulong
QUOTE (Doan Du @ Mar 27 2004, 10:00 AM)
It's sad that you seek to demonize those who disagree with you with that prejudicial view.

You seem to do the same. Except instead of labelling them "anti-Something", you just right out insult them. sure.gif
huaren
Huaren,

Why do you always accuse people of anti-China or anti-Chinese whenever they disagree with you?

I am not accusing people for anti-china or anti-Chinese. There are indeed a lot of anti Chinese in this forum.
Doan Du
QUOTE (Kulong @ Mar 27 2004, 11:02 AM)

You seem to do the same. Except instead of labelling them "anti-Something", you just right out insult them. sure.gif

I never insult anyone, only respond to their insults. There is a difference and you obviously don't see it.
Doan Du
QUOTE (huaren @ Mar 27 2004, 11:04 AM)
I am not accusing people for anti-china or anti-Chinese. There are indeed a lot of anti Chinese in this forum.

What do you think you just did? Eating dim sum?
Kulong
QUOTE (Doan Du @ Mar 27 2004, 10:15 AM)
QUOTE (Kulong @ Mar 27 2004, 11:02 AM)

I never insult anyone, only respond to their insults. There is a difference and you obviously don't see it.

Actually I see quite clearly and your attempt in playing with words won't make you innocent.

QUOTE (Doan Du)

Racial slur?
huaren

What a joke. embarassedlaugh.gif
Doan Du
QUOTE (Kulong @ Mar 27 2004, 11:17 AM)
Actually I see quite clearly and your attempt in playing with words won't make you innocent.

Racial slur?

No, Kulong. You are very blind at best.

What racial slur? If I sit at the same table with Huaren at a dim sum place, people can't tell who is the older brother and who is the younger one...Misinterpretation seems to be your forte.
Doan Du
QUOTE (huaren @ Mar 27 2004, 11:22 AM)
What a joke. embarassedlaugh.gif

Won't you answer me? Laughing is not a way out.
fk650
QUOTE (Doan Du @ Mar 27 2004, 11:17 AM)
QUOTE (huaren @ Mar 27 2004, 11:04 AM)

Whatever. Dim sum is good as hell. $hit, I wish I could eat it right now.
huaren
Won't you answer me? Laughing is not a way out.

I dont understand what are you talking about. May be if possible, can you explain in more details?

Whatever. Dim sum is good as hell. $hit, I wish I could eat it right now.

Yeah, I just ate dim sum for launch today.
AtlantisStar
This is become a personal argument topic
Doan Du
QUOTE (huaren @ Mar 27 2004, 11:36 AM)
I dont understand what are you talking about. May be if possible, can you explain in more details?

I think I asked a very simple question. Most of your replies don't even begin to answer questions.

Why are you accusing others of anti-China (or anti-Chinese) every time they disagree with you?

In details, I guess I don't understand the logic behind that accusation. This is not an attack by the way but merely an honest open question. Disagreeing with you is disagreeing with you and anti China is anti-China. That's two very different things.
huaren
I think I asked a very simple question. Most of your replies don't even begin to answer questions.

Why are you accusing others of anti-China (or anti-Chinese) every time they disagree with you?

In details, I guess I don't understand the logic behind that accusation. This is not an attack by the way but merely an honest open question. Disagreeing with you is disagreeing with you and anti China is anti-China. That's two very different things.

I dont think you also understand. sure.gif
Non of your post describe china in a positive way. it is either you dont like China or you are an anti China.
Doan Du
QUOTE (huaren @ Mar 27 2004, 11:54 AM)
I dont think you also understand. sure.gif
Non of your post describe china in a positive way. it is either you dont like China or you are an anti China.

I have my own views and opinions on various matters. The only way I'll learn is to share them with others and let others share theirs with me. If I don't have my facts straight then I am wrong. Show me where I am wrong instead of labeling me anti-China. Doing that is showing yourself wrong, not me.
huaren
I have my own views and opinions on various matters. The only way I'll learn is to share them with others and let others share theirs with me. If I don't have my facts straight then I am wrong. Show me where I am wrong instead of labeling me anti-China. Doing that is showing yourself wrong, not me.

Show you? You posted too many, and you want me to search for them and show you? And you point of view? You must be heavily influence by the white. I have read many of your post, all of them are negative to china. Even if I get Africa and China to compare, you will still create your own stupid information to support that Africa "win"
Doan Du
QUOTE (huaren @ Mar 27 2004, 12:05 PM)
Show you? You posted too many, and you want me to search for them and show you? And you point of view? You must be heavily influence by the white. I have read many of your post, all of them are negative to china. Even if I get Africa and China to compare, you will still create your own stupid information to support that Africa "win"

Don't go off on an another topic. You are evading my question again. Why are you readily accusing others of anti-China when they have a different opinion on a certain subject.

I am waiting for a sensible reply, not African "win" bs.
huaren
Don't go off on an another topic. You are evading my question again. Why are you readily accusing others of anti-China when they have a different opinion on a certain subject.

Silly boy. Do you think that we chinese cannot think? Why dont you just think logic. For example, China and Japan, Japan kill a lot of Chinese. Than only chinese who dare to stand up and againts for Japan not apologize to Chinese. Where non Chinese who worship Japanese will create story like, "It has been 50 years, Japan no need to apologize"

I have no time to review all your post, it is a waste of time. Go off topic, evading your question, go home and learn more from your parents. What a junk human. And you saying that you visited China for business trip, bull$hit. You know nothing about China. China is growing rapidly, and one day you will be forced to learn mandarin.
huaren
Duan Hu, if you want to reply, please reply faster. It is 1:23AM here.
Doan Du
QUOTE (huaren @ Mar 27 2004, 12:19 PM)
Silly boy. Do you think that we chinese cannot think? Why dont you just think logic. For example, China and Japan, Japan kill a lot of Chinese. Than only chinese who dare to stand up and againts for Japan not apologize to Chinese. Where non Chinese who worship Japanese will create story like, "It has been 50 years, Japan no need to apologize"

I have no time to review all your post, it is a waste of time. Go off topic, evading your question, go home and learn more from your parents. What a junk human. And you saying that you visited China for business trip, bull$hit. You know nothing about China. China is growing rapidly, and one day you will be forced to learn mandarin.

Silly boy? There you go again. And how is the Japan-China war many decades ago or my work in China in the recent past related to the question that I just asked? Now tell me who is being silly? The smokescreen tactic shows on you badly, huaren.

Why are you so defensive? Is your blind sniping of others really a principled position to you?
Doan Du
QUOTE (huaren @ Mar 27 2004, 12:24 PM)
Duan Hu, if you want to reply, please reply faster. It is 1:23AM here.

You are a very angry and frustrated person, huaren. Get some psychiatric help.
huaren
Silly boy? There you go again. And how is the Japan-China war many decades ago or my work in China in the recent past related to the question that I just asked? Now tell me who is being silly? The smokescreen tactic shows on you badly, huaren.

Why are you so defensive? Is your blind sniping of others really a principled position to you?

As I stated above, it is an example. Because I am lazy to find all your post and paste it here just to show it to you. Im so defensive? Im defensive is because I am right and also as a chinese I must defence my own peoples from an anti chinese like you. Dont tell me that if I am right, I still need to anwser "YES" to all your information.
Rad Raz
and one day you will be forced to learn mandarin.

wow... a typical chinese imperialist...
huaren
You are a very angry and frustrated person, huaren. Get some psychiatric help

I think you should get a doctor and examine your brain. It is stuck with rubbish.
AtlantisStar
I know right?
supernovasp
QUOTE (Rad Raz @ Mar 27 2004, 12:36 PM)
and one day you will be forced to learn mandarin.

icon_smile.gif
Doan Du
QUOTE (huaren @ Mar 27 2004, 12:35 PM)
As I stated above, it is an example. Because I am lazy to find all your post and paste it here just to show it to you. Im so defensive? Im defensive is because I am right and also as a chinese I must defence my own peoples from an anti chinese like you. Dont tell me that if I am right, I still need to anwser "YES" to all your information.

You are once again evading my question. You are not answering the question, only trying to obfuscate the issue even more. You seem to be proud of your sense of logic but it has failed you badly in your retort and revealed your blind, mindless and cult-like devotion to the government of China, not to Chinese people.
There is simply no possibility of tolerance of any other views except pro-China to you.
huaren

Why dont you say the white is also a typical imperialist since we all have to learn english?
huaren
You are once again evading my question. You are not answering the question, only trying to obfuscate the issue even more. You seem to be proud of your sense of logic but it has failed you badly in your retort and revealed your blind, mindless and cult-like devotion to the government of China, not to Chinese people.
There is simply no possibility of tolerance of any other views except pro-China to you.

I already anwser your question 2 times! And also your anwser are stupid, and I come out with information that is related. You are a really fools. And I failed? Hahaha. Please stop your stupid brainless thinking. You are nothing but just a refugee living in America because you dont have a good home.
Rad Raz
QUOTE (huaren @ Mar 27 2004, 12:48 PM)
Why dont you say the white is also a typical imperialist since we all have to learn english?

whites already proved that they were the master of the imperialism. LoL if china becomes a superpower and start to take over countries or so call "force them to learn mandalin" they will become no better than those whites and old japanese imperialists.
huaren
I am going to sleep. So I will not reply you. Dont think that I am not replying just because I accept your stupid information made by you.

whites already proved that they were the master of the imperialism. LoL if china becomes a superpower and start to take over countries or so call "force them to learn mandalin" they will become no better than those whites and old japanese imperialists.

I may have use the wrong words. I am sure Chinese are very friendly even when China become a superpower. Like me, I have alot of friends, and I never racist toward anyone.
Doan Du
QUOTE (huaren @ Mar 27 2004, 12:51 PM)
I already anwser your question 2 times! And also your anwser are stupid, and I come out with information that is related. You are a really fools. And I failed? Hahaha. Please stop your stupid brainless thinking. You are nothing but just a refugee living in America because you dont have a good home.

What kind of answer was that? Do you always answer questions like that? Seriously what is your problem? Why on earth are you defending your behavior this way? Why don't you want to get to the bottom of this horrific problem that you obviously have before you hurt others? I bet you don't have that many friends.
DaMo
QUOTE (huaren @ Mar 27 2004, 07:02 AM)
The Chinese movie maker industry is also quite large. Dont forget to include that just.

Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't say anything unless I also mention China in a positive light. Otherwise I am anti-China. Since the Philippines also has a large film industry, and I didn't mention them, I must be anti-Philippino as well, right?

This is the most lame thing I have ever heard. I am near a loss for words at your abject arrogance and selfishness. Must I write something positive about China everytime I touch a keyboard?! All I said was that India has the largest film industry, and I didn't even say this comparing it to China's, but to Japan's. On top of that, I even offered an honest criticism of India's film industry. For one thing, India produces nearly twice as many films as China, so it is not like there is even any kind of close competition between the two. And here you open your trap and tell me not to forget to mention China's film industry, as though I am some kind of propaganda contractor for China.

At what asylum does AF find these first-rate mental cases?!

I think because you are an anti china so there are no single post that posted by you is postive toward the chinese peoples.

This is just insane. I get called China-worshipping and anti-China in the same week. Go figure.

I am calling you out on this, huaren. Justify your accusation immediately or retract it.
tongbao_vince
DaMo is the most informed person about China on this board and he isn't even Chinese. I'd find it flattering that he knows so much about China (much more than myself) and is even a member at various Chinese boards. He has a deep interest in Chinese culture and history. He also posts things he believes in and support them with evidence and majority of his posts are neutral anyways.
kpjoon
Huaren has too much pride in China.... Let's just ignore him and move along icon_rolleyes.gif
samat
QUOTE (kpjoon @ Mar 27 2004, 10:13 PM)
Huaren has too much pride in China.... Let's just ignore him and move along  icon_rolleyes.gif

What exactly is wrong with that? Isn't your name KP supposed to be korean pride or something?? icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif
huaren
For one thing, India produces nearly twice as many films as China, so it is not like there is even any kind of close competition between the two.

You have to remember that China is include of HongKong. And when I said chinese, it mean China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore. With Chinese, than dont tell me that india produce more film. If really, than give the the proof. Also, Bollywood is in quantity.

This is just insane. I get called China-worshipping and anti-China in the same week. Go figure.

You should figure yourself out. Think logic even when CHina is right, you will also create information that made china look bad.

Also, do you watch chinese movie before? If no, stop creating information about Indian film is better than the chinese. In Malaysia, every Saturday there are Indian movies and music. I watch them too and honestly the quality of those movies are low.

India is not a modern country. With its economy, it cannot compete with China. So look into yourself before you comment on other races.

Calling me insane, you should call yourself a junk $hit. Junk human with $hit stuck in your fu-king brain. Go see a doctor cocksucker.

Everyday I see people like you Damo, Doan Du, and all other anti china human. When I start a thread about China economy and her improvement, you human will start creating information such as "No, China will loss if war with XXX country", "No China have no ability yet", "No China loss a lot of men when fighting with XXX country", and bla bla bla. Im fed out with you human looking down on China. Let me tell you, in 20 years, China already grown to a powerful country, what lot more to say another 20 years.
AtlantisStar
QUOTE (huaren @ Mar 27 2004, 12:48 PM)

Well the key to the definition of imperialism is:
The policy of extending a nation's authority by territorial acquisition and by the establishment of economic and political control over other nations.

Since the US doesn't have territorial acquisition it's not an imperialist.

HOWEVER you can say that the USA is imposing a sphere of influence.

But English is the international language of commerce and politics, I guess it'd be useful to learn it.
huaren
What kind of answer was that? Do you always answer questions like that? Seriously what is your problem? Why on earth are you defending your behavior this way? Why don't you want to get to the bottom of this horrific problem that you obviously have before you hurt others? I bet you don't have that many friends.

Oh yeah, this is call logic. Do you go to see a doctor like I ask you to? Your brain is stuck with $hit. Friends, do you even know me? No, you dont know me. And you dont even know what is my name. And now you are insulting my behavior and saying that I have no friends?

Why do I have to give up when I am right to a fu-king human like you?
You know nothing about China, so please stop replying with "China blablabla"
Doan Du
QUOTE (DaMo @ Mar 27 2004, 05:24 PM)
The Chinese movie maker industry is also quite large. Dont forget to include that just.

Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't say anything unless I also mention China in a positive light. Otherwise I am anti-China. Since the Philippines also has a large film industry, and I didn't mention them, I must be anti-Philippino as well, right?

This is the most lame thing I have ever heard. I am near a loss for words at your abject arrogance and selfishness. Must I write something positive about China everytime I touch a keyboard?! All I said was that India has the largest film industry, and I didn't even say this comparing it to China's, but to Japan's. On top of that, I even offered an honest criticism of India's film industry. For one thing, India produces nearly twice as many films as China, so it is not like there is even any kind of close competition between the two. And here you open your trap and tell me not to forget to mention China's film industry, as though I am some kind of propaganda contractor for China.

At what asylum does AF find these first-rate mental cases?!

I think because you are an anti china so there are no single post that posted by you is postive toward the chinese peoples.

I am calling you out on this, huaren. Justify your accusation immediately or retract it.

Damo, you are anti-China or anti-Chinese (whatever that means)
Doan Du
QUOTE (tongbao_vince @ Mar 27 2004, 08:57 PM)
DaMo is the most informed person about China on this board and he isn't even Chinese. I'd find it flattering that he knows so much about China (much more than myself) and is even a member at various Chinese boards. He has a deep interest in Chinese culture and history. He also posts things he believes in and support them with evidence and majority of his posts are neutral anyways.

Tongbao_Vince,

You are anti-China and anti Chinese too.
AtlantisStar
You guys should stop flaming each other and stop double posting.

But anyway you're going off topic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.