Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: my fellow TEXANS
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Local Area Asian Chat > United States > Texas Chat
Pages: 1, 2
cocoa_butter
im in houston.....anyone else?
trunks2
i was just in Houston visiting family for a month...i lived there for a while when i was 16. great place!
darezs
Me too ... I have relocated to work in Houston. Any nice Asian eating places in Houston?
trunks2
i'm not a food expert or anything...but the restaurants in Houston doesn't compare to restaurants in Toronto.
Nihonto
Dallas Fort-Worth beerchug.gif
cocoa_butter
true..not many asian restaurant are that good....i prefer home cook...but depends on wat kind of asian food u're looking for..

go to rice village...there's alot of good restaurant in that area...
LUNG!
I visited some Khmer/American families there..in August at Carrolten TX and Shrevport, 23 hours to get there from CAlifornia
cocoa_butter
^ always wanted to take a road trip there...but yea there are alot of khmer community in Carrollten...not as much as long beach...
darezs
I prefer singapore food ... which asian restaurants are relatively cheap and nice at rice village ... saw a lot of pubs around there instead. anyone study at rice uni?
cocoa_butter
^ rice eh? tough school to get in...but i live like ten minutes from there....wats ur major
reck1ess
Dallas/Fort Worth Area.
zoom970
Austin!

HOOKEM HORNS!
cocoa_butter
^ such a small city....but heard its fun...need to check out my self..
darezs
ya ... austin or san antonio is a much better place to go sight-seeing compared to houston ...

any plans for chinese new year next weekend?
cocoa_butter
recover from the flu...but i dont make plans...pretty....i just go along to watever is plan for last minutes...

wats ur?
aznboysee
Dallas for the time being
cocoa_butter
^ i find the city boring..lolz..sorry no direspect...but dayum..it must of been the part i was at...next time..ill ask for a tour...you can show where's the party at...
darezs
either driving up to austin or do a pot-luck thingy in houston ... luckily, i bought a lot of pineapple tarts from back home to last me for this chinese new year ...

btw, what is nice to do in dallas beside shopping?
cocoa_butter
ike i said..i really didnt explore the city...maybe one day ill get the chance...
darezs
let's hope there is no thunderstorm this weekend .... otherwise, it sucks to be stranded indoor during chinese new year ....

what is everyone's plan for chinese new year?
cocoa_butter
ill be at the club saturday night getting drunk...then ill past some mulah around icon_smile.gif
iamxtien
i lived in houston my whole life but the past 3 years i ve been in oregon icon_sad.gif

I love houston and in june after i graduate high
school i will be moving back!!! yahoo.gif yahoo.gif

but yeah any one else in here 4rm houston??? confused.gif
Ico
I'm originally from houston. lived there till i was 13 years old.

By the way the person who said houston doesn't have any good places to eat.
Pappadeaux. Enough said. The seafood resturants where I currently live suck balls.
iamxtien
QUOTE (Ico @ Jan 28 2006, 09:35 PM)
I'm originally from houston. lived there till i was 13 years old.

By the way the person who said houston doesn't have any good places to eat.
Pappadeaux. Enough said. The seafood resturants where I currently live suck balls.

ha embarassedlaugh.gif2 i probaly went 2 school with u and never knew it icon_neutral.gif
Ico
QUOTE (iamxtien @ Jan 28 2006, 11:41 PM)
ha embarassedlaugh.gif2  i probaly went 2 school with u and never knew it icon_neutral.gif

I doubt it. How old are you?

I attended Pershing middle school and I think my elementary school was called mark twain elementary schoo... I think. I forgot.
iamxtien
QUOTE (Ico @ Jan 28 2006, 09:48 PM)
I doubt it. How old are you?

I attended Pershing middle school and I think my elementary school was called mark twain elementary schoo... I think. I forgot.

ha! eek.gif I went to pershing my 6th and part of my 7th grade year....

and 4 elementary i went 2 a whole bunch of schools: gordon elem, bonham elem, sugargrove, roberts elem

Oh and im 17 currently in 12th grade....u
Ico
QUOTE (iamxtien @ Jan 28 2006, 11:55 PM)
ha! eek.gif  I went to pershing my 6th and part of my 7th grade year....

and 4 elementary i went 2 a whole bunch of schools: gordon elem, bonham elem, sugargrove, roberts elem

Oh and im 17 currently in 12th grade....u

older than you :P we probably weren't attending pershing at the same time. By the way for your 7th grade science class did you have an old lady who ate grub worms lol ? The woman who I had for 7th grade science at pershing used to eat grub worms raw in during class.
iamxtien
QUOTE (Ico @ Jan 28 2006, 09:58 PM)
older than you :P we probably weren't attending pershing at the same time. By the way for your 7th grade science class did you have an old lady who ate grub worms lol ? The woman who I had for 7th grade science at pershing used to eat grub worms raw in during class.

Ms. BEAN!!! or something like that......

i remember she use 2 have a a real cow head and she would stick her hand in its nose and try 2 put it on all the kids who were late 2 class....

gross!
pukeface.gif
Ico
QUOTE (iamxtien @ Jan 29 2006, 04:48 PM)
Ms. BEAN!!! or something like that......

i remember she use 2 have a a real cow head and she would stick her hand in its nose and try 2 put it on all the kids who were late 2 class....

gross!
pukeface.gif

embarassedlaugh.gif2 Yea I forgot her name. Now it's all coming back. Ms bean. Gross woman. Also she seemed to have an obsession with the word "masticating"
cocoa_butter
hey i went to pershing...but im way older than u guys...lolz..
LaiSteve66
I live in Alief behind HK4.
hungt23
I am from Houston also. Graduated from Sharpstown High.
cocoa_butter
wow...all these houstonians...lets meet up one day eh? im always around bellaire..esp hk4....

^my friend own that gas station across the street from sharpstown....im there mainly everyday now....

pershing rules.....i liked that school....no one cant beat mrs. Welks..the english teacher in 8-3...she's awesome...ms bean is weird...thnxz god i never had her...
iamxtien
QUOTE (cocoa_butter @ Feb 3 2006, 09:45 PM)
wow...all these houstonians...lets meet up one day eh? im always around bellaire..esp hk4....

^my friend own that gas station across the street from sharpstown....im there mainly everyday now....

pershing rules.....i liked that school....no one cant beat mrs. Welks..the english teacher in 8-3...she's awesome...ms bean is weird...thnxz god i never had her...

never had welks i was in 6-3 and 7-1 i think and then i transfered to grady middle school eek.gif omg! i cant believe u still remember that whole clusters thing!... n e wayz yall have fun meeting up in houston.... im still in boring old oregon icon_sad.gif ! embarassedlaugh.gif
strangeland
I live in Houston, but I'm in school in Massachusetts beerchug.gif

"We keep it playa, ain't no fake
When we holdin' plex whenever haters hate
We listen to music screwed and chopped
Down here in this Lone Star state
Outta towners be comin' around
Runnin' they mouth and talkin' down
but you don't know nuthin' bout my town
either hold it down or move around"

-Paul Wall aka Paul Slayton

btw I went to Bellaire High School and graduated in '04.
heyisti
QUOTE (cocoa_butter @ Jan 8 2006, 01:38 PM)

same here. SW ghetto fab haha, use tog2 Westbury High <--ghetto @$$ school
but currently going to college in Oklahoma, I go back every month are so
cocoa_butter
^talk about westbury....i graduated from madison...
brag
now live in ft. worth... pretty kool, buti miss california weather! icon_sad.gif
simplyythuyvan
QUOTE (cocoa_butter @ Jan 8 2006, 03:38 PM) *

houstonian! kiss.gif
rahul1000
Here's another Houstonian, graduated from Cypress Falls High School and go to UH.
tHiNKuRHOT
i live in houston ^_^ around the alief area
iamxtien
^hahahaha i might be moving to the Alief area embarassedlaugh.gif
weird having so many AFers living in houston O_O
PervertBurger
I travel to texas often.
Nowhere near Houston though.
richguy
going to houston in a few weeks...i'll be around but mostly in bellaire and chinatown

heard $hit has been a bit violent in chinatown recently
iamxtien
^ yah aww i remember china town back in the day... ducks hangin in the windows and shiet.. and all them old folks giving me and my mommy dirty looks bawling.gif

anyway... i am officially a Texan again.. yahoo.gif
cocoa_butter
^^^ lolz..how mean of them...

Houston getting gay now....blah....
i b j 0 h n n y
ft worth is where im from. haha
iMumble
I live in Pearland, just south of Houston.
VietSk8rGUI
QUOTE(iamxtien @ Jul 16 2006, 10:10 PM) [snapback]2058310[/snapback]
^hahahaha i might be moving to the Alief area embarassedlaugh.gif
weird having so many AFers living in houston O_O

O fu-k...SO U DO LIVE IN DAT AREA!!!! -__- sooo glad i neva see u!!!!
LilS
SWAT!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.