Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kem Sokha Release
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Cambodian / Khmer Chat > Khmer Serious Talk
hce23

camcode
Excellence news!!
chanthhha
There are alots of khmer supported him and his action in Human rights delegation.
Apparently, I have heard from the vioce of the local people suggesting that he has stolen millions of dollar from the American.

I am suspicion about the allegation.

He is surely a popular figure in Cambodia.
jompa
He's free on bail, not totally off the hook! I'm sure HS won't let him off. He still needs to be on trial and we all know that HS control the court as well. So, if he's tried, I'm sure he'll be find guilty, just like HS would want it to be. icon_sad.gif

HS is going through is mid-life crisis and he's extremely sensitive.. Should hear some of his speech. He's mad about so many things, sometimes I think I'm listening to a 'girl': never heard such a sensitive guy... embarassedlaugh.gif2
madness
http://www.freesokha.com/

chanthhha
More activists involvments will be great suuportive in terms of rights, protection and freedom of Speech for the Khmers people, however as less likely the case.
NinjaTurtle
Its good that the government let him out, he didnt belong in jail in the first place. Jeez the government pisses me off sometimes. Hopefully there are more people like him to put the government in its rightful place.
chanthhha
QUOTE (NinjaTurtle @ Jan 29 2006, 11:20 AM)
Its good that the government let him out, he didnt belong in jail in the first place. Jeez the government pisses me off sometimes. Hopefully there are more people like him to put the government in its rightful place.

Well in my opinion, not that I am sure, nontheless, the Prime Minister Hun Sen terribly keen to imprison those activists, human rights and the opposition party whose purposely opposing or against his policy.

The fact that Human rights activist, Kem Sokha were released, because there are huge number of foreign supporters, the American Human rights delegation, British and internally, the local people are also behind his campaign.

As evidently, many of the opposition party, independant radio, newspeaper and activists were being imprisoned under his forcefully lawless criminal laws.

Apparently, there are great criticism from the Human rights officials' against defemation charged on number of activists, like Kem Sokha and others.

I am hoping for justice and better eyeswitnessing form International community.

Lets see what will happen next!
chanthhha
QUOTE (NinjaTurtle @ Jan 29 2006, 11:20 AM)

Well in my opinion, not that I am sure, noentheless, the Prime Minister Hun Sen terribly keen to imprison those activists, human rights and the opposition party whose purposely opposing or agaisnt his policy.

The fact that Human rights activist, Kem Sokha were released, because there are hughe number of foreign supports, the American Human rights delegation, British and internally, the local people are also behind his campaign.

As evidently, many of the opposition party, independant radio, newspeaper and activists were being imprisoned under his forcefully lawless criminal laws.

Apparently, there are great criticism from the Human rights officials' against defemation charged on number of activists, like Kem Sokha and others.

I am hoping for justice and better eyeswitnessing form International community.

Lets see what will happen next!
NinjaTurtle
Yeah if im sured it wasnt for the outside force pressuring Hun Sen to release him the thought would have not even crossed his mind. Hun Sen and their government piss me off, it's no wonder Cambodia is having such a hard time coming back up. But I thank the outsiders who try to help us.
chanthhha
The Government don't merely piss you off, but vast majority whos demand to reform the regime. People are just sick and tired of his totalitarian regime, oppressing rights, freedom of speech and particularly poisining its own people.

Cambodian has massive potential in terms of development, progression, improvement in various sectors. But quite frankly, the country running by blind eyes people.

It's very sad indeed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.