Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Korean movie in Srok Khmer
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Cambodian / Khmer Chat
Nikkie_nid
Recently, Korean movies and dramas are getting famous in Cambodia, following the hit drama: Full House. Cambodia national channels start playing Korean drama more than before, and more Korean movies have been sold than expected. But still, Korean movie expectation still under Chinese, Singapore, Western movies. But hopefully, Korean movie will be the be most famous one. But k-pop still in doubt. The famous Korean movie in Srok Khmer rite now is Song Hye Kyo, yeah shes cute and Rain, well, i like him.

Well, so anyone is living in Phnom Penh, i have to tell that you can go lookig for famous Korean movies. BUT I STILL CANT FIND NEW APRIL SNOW, and i cant find new BoA stuff, DAMN!
starangels81
why isn't korean movie out in USA.. for khmer verison..
iuol16
i haven't seen korean movie before icon_sad.gif
Nikkie_nid
I dont know! but what at least they got the English subtitle for us here, so no problem for me, i like to hear korean voice and lane.
janara
Korea drama "Damo" is translated by CME already. Damo is only drama translated into Khmer I see here in the states. I hope they translated more such such as stairway to heaven, full house, ect. My new korea drama addiction is "My Girl"
Camb0d1angirl05
Korean dramas are the very very good to watch.
fullhouse was the first drama i've seen,
& is still the best!! I love song hye kyo..
shes absolutely gorgeous
Nikkie_nid
I want to see April Snow! but still cant find one in Phnom Penh.
AEROFORCE1
Yeah ,this is Dae Jung Gum in Khmae version ,U c papaya salad and Prahok?
embarassedlaugh.gif

Sirikittong
^ LOLLLLLLL!
crew
QUOTE (AEROFORCE1 @ Jan 26 2006, 08:15 AM)
embarassedlaugh.gif

Looks like she got caught putting in the kim chee.
thief
korean dramas and movies are boring and Succkk thumbsdown.gif
Viety_Cent
QUOTE (AEROFORCE1 @ Jan 26 2006, 10:15 AM)
embarassedlaugh.gif

WTF embarassedlaugh.gif
Happy Asian
QUOTE (thief @ Jan 28 2006, 08:53 PM)
korean dramas and movies are boring and Succkk thumbsdown.gif

I agree.
supernovasp
^
much more entertaining than all ASEAN dramas though
NinjaTurtle
hell no, korean movies rule. i would say right behind china in making asian movies.
Menikani
I hope Korean Dramas don't get to popular in Cambodia....
eklypze
^ Really? I personally enjoy Korean movies.
Cookielover
Dae Jang Geum and Huh Jun are dah bomb.
many
May u share some korean drama in khmer like Full house, I have already seen this but also with the subtitle english... icon_confused.gif
Nikkie_nid
QUOTE (Menikani @ Jan 29 2006, 02:52 AM)
I hope Korean Dramas don't get to popular in Cambodia....

Can u explain us please? COz im enjoying Korean Dramas and movies atm.
AEROFORCE1
I think all d girls love drama ,while d boys OVA there waiting to watch soccer British premier leaque like in Thailand.

By d time my sis and my mom watch whatever drama I always away embarassedlaugh.gif

Edit : What time Thai Lakorn show ova there?
NinjaTurtle
ah dubbed korean shows are everywhere, but the people seem to be really enjoying them. so, no problem here. :-)
AEROFORCE1
Is Dae Jang Geum shows in Cambodia ,it is very famous in Thailand now
toki
QUOTE (janara @ Jan 24 2006, 09:19 PM)
Korea drama "Damo" is translated by CME already. Damo is only drama translated into Khmer I see here in the states. I hope they translated more such such as stairway to heaven, full house, ect.  My new korea drama addiction is "My Girl"

how is damo? i was thinkin of downloadin it
ang3liz3d
Do they show thai lakorns in Cambodia? I don't think so.
AEROFORCE1
They did ,but now I not sure
roul2295
i love watching Korean dramas and movies. I can't wait till it come out in Khmer the words would be so much more meaningful. English subtitles is not as detailed as Asian's translation.
chanthhha
If you are Khmer, you should to start watching more Khmer movies, not Japanese, Korean, Chinese etc.........
Sorry to say such a thing, but you guys should have supported Khmer MoVIES.

Khmer movies are professioanlly produced. There are various listing that Cambodia could not compete, internationally. I know Cambodia movies are centrally lacking of standar actors, producers, experiences, equipments, technology resources, particularly the budget is extremely low.

The main point is that increasingly, Khmer movies has show satisfactory progression. Therefore I say, lets all encourage one another to support our movies.
KbOiStuNah
i'll start watching if they start using CGI mang
Nikkie_nid
Good words Chantha, but all i want to say is about Korean movie influence on Khmer people.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.