Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Japanese Chat
i.love.pistachio
http://jpoptrash.nihon-fr.com/chirurgiens/chirurgiens.htm

:shocked:

kimura takuya looks very different
Mua
bawling.gif kawaii not!
BigBenChow
If you compare Japanese WW2 documentaries and current Japanese shows, you can really see the difference.

Mika Nakashima (BEFORE) looks the worse.
sekushii
EWWWWW

Genesis of Ire
ahhhhh that totally ruined my image of mika. bawling.gif bawling.gif

Gackt, Ayu, and Mari Yaguchi looked really different too. It's really damn amazing how much a difference plasic surgery can do. It's just too damn expensive. Talktohand.gif
Jarhier

looked so beautiful before..why.. icon_confused.gif

awwie lol. still looked cute even with bad teeth embarassedlaugh.gif
sekushii
LOL The pictures have that hotlinking block thing..

"I see you masturbating"
Takashi
I doubt they're all true especially seeing as most actresses etc in jp start off as models at a young age.
I dont think Utada Hikaru had plastic surgery considering that her face has pretty much the same features, she just matured.
sekushii
I don't think Utada had anything done either... Maybe MAYBE double eyelid surgery, but I don't know. I saw a high school pic of her and she looks the same as now. Thank god she fixed her eyebrows and got rid of that mustache. ^^
StephenDedalusFromAsia
How deceptive.

Age, makeup, lighting, hair color, makes a big difference.

Maybe a subtle eyelid surgery was done, but damn those french frogs are pompous asses.
mikekk86
Some are kind of unfair comparisons. The first photo is a poor quality normal picture or a dorky school picture while the end result is a high end professional model shot with editing and lighting.
Jt (mongolian)
QUOTE (mikekk86 @ Mar 2 2006, 04:38 PM) *
Some are kind of unfair comparisons. The first photo is a poor quality normal picture or a dorky school picture while the end result is a high end professional model shot with editing and lighting.

i lile utada hikaru
LOVEWHIZ
big deal palstic surgeries, why not list the amercian celebrities who had done it...it'd be countless!
akai_joy
^^ that's what makes it boring !! American celibrities you count those who haven't had surgery...

by the way, do you guys understand french ? because if you do, read the comments, they are really nasty and somewhat racist sometimes...
supernovasp
Nakashima DID NOT fix anything. It's an old bad picture of her
MomokoUeto
most of those singers did not have plastic surgery!
Genesis of Ire
QUOTE (akai_joy @ Mar 2 2006, 09:18 PM) *
^^ that's what makes it boring !! American celibrities you count those who haven't had surgery...

by the way, do you guys understand french ? because if you do, read the comments, they are really nasty and somewhat racist sometimes...

Can you share with us?
NINDOX
Thank god Ai Otsuka isn't on there (hoping she didn't have surgery). Most of them didn't look that bad. They looked average.
tutu2000
This is the best product of all. See how they lengthen the nose, widen the mouth, face shape is shaved off to make it slimmer, a little bit of cheek implant... Good job on coordinating all the little details together. A little bit of everything so you won't look over-done. This is high quality SP.

before

after

akai_joy
QUOTE (Genesis of Ire @ Mar 3 2006, 03:49 AM) *
Can you share with us?

Example for Hide (i'm trying to give a good translation) :
Hide Before : Perfect prototype of a japanese student, who comes promptly home after his 22 hours of school to eat the rice balls his mom prepared for him with love...
Hide After : yeah we know, he looks like a toilet brush
Hide Now(picture of a red skull) : What an amelioration ! All his features are more clear and all that without the help of a surgeon, just a towel !! What a great man, this Hide ...

Gackt before : Yeah poor porkers, fans of Gackt, your beloved idol wasn't born in the XVIth century but about 30 years ago and his youth in the 80's must have been pretty hard, especially when you look like Fonzie (some1 very very ugly and disgusting)
Gackt now : Money helping, he offers himself the complete dream kit : " new nose + new lips + grinded jawline". With all the fidelity points on his surgeon's card (better than Junku!) he was able to choose between a free haircut and a free brain. Guess what he chose?

These are mere examples. Altough there are some funny things on the website, the general language is very arrogant and sardonic. Some things are pushed a little bit too far. They call all the girls whores and in the end it isn't that funny anymore.

What I don't understand is why they list Takeshi Kitano under Jpop stars !!! eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif I think they don't know at all who he is and just found a pic of a japanese star and put it on their site.
mikekk86
Yea I don't think Yukie Nakam had any surgery either. They used a photo of when she was very young teen just beginning and then show a picture of her now when she's like in hermid 20's in a proffesional photo.
Genesis of Ire
QUOTE (akai_joy @ Mar 2 2006, 10:23 PM) *
Example for Hide (i'm trying to give a good translation) :
Hide Before : Perfect prototype of a japanese student, who comes promptly home after his 22 hours of school to eat the rice balls his mom prepared for him with love...
Hide After : yeah we know, he looks like a toilet brush
Hide Now(picture of a red skull) : What an amelioration ! All his features are more clear and all that without the help of a surgeon, just a towel !! What a great man, this Hide ...

Gackt before : Yeah poor porkers, fans of Gackt, your beloved idol wasn't born in the XVIth century but about 30 years ago and his youth in the 80's must have been pretty hard, especially when you look like Fonzie (some1 very very ugly and disgusting)
Gackt now : Money helping, he offers himself the complete dream kit : " new nose + new lips + grinded jawline". With all the fidelity points on his surgeon's card (better than Junku!) he was able to choose between a free haircut and a free brain. Guess what he chose?

These are mere examples. Altough there are some funny things on the website, the general language is very arrogant and sardonic. Some things are pushed a little bit too far. They call all the girls whores and in the end it isn't that funny anymore.

What I don't understand is why they list Takeshi Kitano under Jpop stars !!! eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif I think they don't know at all who he is and just found a pic of a japanese star and put it on their site.

Thanks so much for translating. The language usage is a lot nastier than I expected it to be.
cherrypie197
i just saw the link and i think the person who made the website is full of crap! the before pictures aren't really true. the person just put up someone else's picture that seem to resemble the celebrity. i mean some of them are actually true like the utada one but the tatsuya and takizawa hideaki are fake. if you guys go on youtube.com and search for chibi takizawa hideaki, you would find his younger pictures like 14 and younger. hideaki looks the same as he was back then. dont believe what you see on that site because it is not all factual pictures.
akai_joy
Actually i surfed a little more on their site and would advise everybody to avoid going on it. They make money with ppl surfing and are totally obnoxious. In a sort of self-interview (wtf!!) they were making fun of everybody and everything. They are acting as if they were above every1.
tutu2000
QUOTE (cherrypie197 @ Mar 2 2006, 10:43 PM) *
i just saw the link and i think the person who made the website is full of crap! the before pictures aren't really true. the person just put up someone else's picture that seem to resemble the celebrity. i mean some of them are actually true like the utada one but the tatsuya and takizawa hideaki are fake. if you guys go on youtube.com and search for chibi takizawa hideaki, you would find his younger pictures like 14 and younger. hideaki looks the same as he was back then. dont believe what you see on that site because it is not all factual pictures.

who cares? celebrities should get work done to look perfect. Who wants to see ugly or average looking actresses/actors in movies? In real life a little bit of imperfection can be ok but on screen, your face is shown at every angle of the camera, imperfections become very obvious and can be annoying to look at such as asymmetry.

Having said that, you have to start with a decent look first otherwise you need a fortune to change completely from butt ugly to stunning.
bubbles20
not all of them had surgery gee......
theyre just picking on every single one
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.