Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i still cant believe this girl didnt win
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Filipino Chat
Najjiah
yeah i follow pageants & this years binibini winners are okay but lia is SO lacking in facial beauty, im sorry.

look at marie anne umali. she was my pick to win but she didnt even land top 5.

here she is again. the first one on top. look at that poise! the other girls look like freeakin maids compared to her.

and so yeah, a lot of us pinoys find tisays to be pretty, so what? i will say this over & over again.... SHE IS BEAUTIFUL IN ANY LANGUAGE. some FOBBY ppl say that umali isnt gonna stand out in the international arena cuz she isnt pinay looking enough. sez who? she looks like pinay actress toni rose gayda of eat bulaga.

lots of pinays look like that. its not that uncommon.

anyways.... here is umali in action during the interview round. granted, boba siya pero DAMN! napakaganda nya!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KmWuueSbMXo

but WTF did she say? she's not very smart but oh well. she's only 19.
Mulawin
thats because shes looks too indian--->sarcasm..hehehhehe, kidding aside, i think the local pageant right now are fiercely preferring the morena brown ones now and im sure the ones with brains and personality....ive watched one of the pageant news in tv patrol, and i think that girl with a surname "Gorostiza" hails from zamboanga...

QUOTE (Najjiah @ Mar 8 2006, 06:28 AM) *
yeah i follow pageants & this years binibini winners are okay but lia is SO lacking in facial beauty, im sorry.

look at marie anne umali. she was my pick to win but she didnt even land top 5.

here she is again. the first one on top. look at that poise! the other girls look like freeakin maids compared to her.

and so yeah, a lot of us pinoys find tisays to be pretty, so what? i will say this over & over again.... SHE IS BEAUTIFUL IN ANY LANGUAGE. some FOBBY ppl say that umali isnt gonna stand out in the international arena cuz she isnt pinay looking enough. sez who? she looks like pinay actress toni rose.

lots of pinays look like that. its not that uncommon.

anyways.... here is umali in action during the interview round. granted, boba siya pero DAMN! napakaganda nya!

but WTF did she say? she's not very smart but oh well. she's only 19.
Najjiah
QUOTE (Mulawin @ Mar 8 2006, 04:46 AM) *
thats because shes looks too indian--->sarcasm..hehehhehe, kidding aside, i think the local pageant right now are fiercely preferring the morena brown ones now and im sure the ones with brains and personality....ive watched one of the pageant news in tv patrol, and i think that girl with a surname "Gorostiza" hails from zamboanga...
u know its weird cuz ppl say she looks indian, and i guess yeah she does but lots of pinays look like that. i swear. when i see the philippines, i see it as one big crayola box of skin colors. we have every hair texture, eye shape, nose shape, height, skin color, and of course various languages, cultures, and things that just makes each one of us unique.

yep. the bisayans at least won all the major titles this year. biggthumpup.gif yay!

lolz! im tellin u, cebu & zamboanga is on fire, dude. they r owning all sorts of accolades. icon_smile.gif
k3n5i
i heard her answer to the Q and A werent very good.... prolly thats why...
Sirikittong
She's beautiful! She looks Thai to me. icon_wink.gif
vi3ti3ai3e
number 17 is cute too
Sirikittong
^ Yea. Number 17 has more a natural Filipina ethnic beauty! Shes gorgeous too. embarassedlaugh.gif
Najjiah
QUOTE (Sirikittong @ Mar 8 2006, 08:43 AM) *
She's beautiful! She looks Thai to me. icon_wink.gif

yeah she kinda does. thai ppl have bigger, rounder eyes than chinese ppl, thats for sure.
Sirikittong
lol yup. Oh shes gorgeous in the video..although..she seems rather scared/nervous in her 'speech' lol.

Shes hot..
Mulawin
Hehehehe, i was just being sarcastic..since i think you posted before about this girl looking like another indian celeb..personally, i dont think she looks indian though...honestly, she kinda reminds me more of Francine Prieto and shes no half this and that!

--->tanned here, so hott!

QUOTE (Najjiah @ Mar 8 2006, 08:02 AM) *
u know its weird cuz ppl say she looks indian, and i guess yeah she does but lots of pinays look like that. i swear. when i see the philippines, i see it as one big crayola box of skin colors. we have every hair texture, eye shape, nose shape, height, skin color, and of course various languages, cultures, and things that just makes each one of us unique.

yep. the bisayans at least won all the major titles this year. biggthumpup.gif yay!

lolz! im tellin u, cebu & zamboanga is on fire, dude. they r owning all sorts of accolades. icon_smile.gif
Najjiah
QUOTE (Mulawin @ Mar 9 2006, 01:57 AM) *
Hehehehe, i was just being sarcastic..since i think you posted before about this girl looking like another indian celeb..personally, i dont think she looks indian though...honestly, she kinda reminds me more of Francine Prieto and shes no half this and that!

ooooooh francine is very HOT! love2.gif

luv her skin and her eyes! and matulis ang ilong nya!

i like. icon_smile.gif
pilipinas_kong_mahal
WTF is wrong with you??? boba pala eh bakit nagtataka ka pa kung bakit natalo? you should be happy coz we are sending someone who has brain not just beauty. hindi natin kailangan ang pangdisplay, marami na tayong g.r.o. dito.
ndnboi
QUOTE (Mulawin @ Mar 9 2006, 04:57 AM) *

Her dad's norwegian
My Webpage

Najjah you crazy girl! We all know Umali didn't win because she was nervous.
halohalo
she's pretty but her looks are not very filipina. I know we come in diff. looks but seriously, only halfies can have that kind of look that girl has. She looks arab to me more than filo to be honest, ive seen plenty of arab girls who look like her. I have yet to find a pure filipina who looks like her. Even mestiza pure ones dont look like that.
bubbles20
QUOTE (halohalo @ Mar 10 2006, 06:53 PM) *
she's pretty but her looks are not very filipina. I know we come in diff. looks but seriously, only halfies can have that kind of look that girl has. She looks arab to me more than filo to be honest, ive seen plenty of arab girls who look like her. I have yet to find a pure filipina who looks like her. Even mestiza pure ones dont look like that.

i agree
n i think the differences in her looks is very obvious in this particular pic
just compare her n the other two girls
pure filipinos are better looking i tihnk.....she looks too middle eastern
Najjiah
QUOTE (bubbles20 @ Mar 10 2006, 03:56 PM) *
i agree

i think she's very pretty. maybe not ur type but certainly mine. its like u dont like middle eastern looking girls & i dont like super-chinesey girls. in fact teeny tiny slitted eyes are kinda universally unappealing. i dont remember but i think its either korean, chinese, or japanese girls that get eyelid surgey as a rite of passage. my korean friend sarah kim told me. lol!

unless of course ur talking about victoria jolly, miss hong kong 2002. she's FOINE! love2.gif

yeah... she's mixed too, obviously. i guess the chinese like their eurasians, too. embarassedlaugh.gif2
ndnboi
double post
forcespike437
if she didn't have a good answer then she deserved to lose so i don't know why you are upset...
bubbles20
QUOTE (Najjiah @ Mar 10 2006, 07:21 PM) *
i think she's very pretty. maybe not ur type but certainly mine. its like u dont like middle eastern looking girls & i dont like super-chinesey girls. in fact teeny tiny slitted eyes are kinda universally unappealing. i dont remember but i think its either korean, chinese, or japanese girls that get eyelid surgey as a rite of passage. my korean friend sarah kim told me. lol!

unless of course ur talking about victoria jolly, miss hong kong 2002. she's FOINE! love2.gif

yeah... she's mixed too, obviously. i guess the chinese like their eurasians, too. embarassedlaugh.gif2

michelle reis (aka lee ka yan) is also eurasian
victoria is cute not that pretty (btw shes not miss hk, she was runner up i think)
michelle is way prettier n looks more chinese biggthumpup.gif

of course thers eurasians in chinese media
thers eurasians in EVERY entertainment industry so its kinda inevitable embarassedlaugh.gif2
just that theyre the minority rather than taking half or more of the entertainment industry biggthumpup.gif

edit: yeah i dont like middle eastern looks much but i think morena beauties are pretty
Najjiah
QUOTE (bubbles20 @ Mar 11 2006, 01:10 AM) *
michelle reis (aka lee ka yan) is also eurasian
victoria is cute not that pretty
michelle is way prettier n looks more chinese biggthumpup.gif

of course thers eurasians in chinese media
thers eurasians in EVERY entertainment industry so its kinda inevitable embarassedlaugh.gif2
just that theyre the minority rather than taking half or more of the entertainment industry biggthumpup.gif
i beg to differ. http://www.hapas.com/people.php

michelle is pretty. in a photoshop white foundation and the 'i need to tweeze my eyebrows so i dont look like a 80's ho' kinda look. yes, indeed... she is unique.

hapas are all over the international entertainment industry. they are more visible now then they were before. although it pisses me off that white people think that THIS is what ALL asians should look like.

but not all hapas are pretty. ive seen sum real fugly ones at eurasiannation.com forum. yet they think they r the sh!t. those are the kind of people that need to be slapped across the face.

BTW.... im so glad u can find the time to post pics of ur chinese photoshop celebs in filipino chat. im just wondering if the filipinos are bombarding ur section with pinay celebs. i just dont see the point of u always hijacking pinoy threads to suggest that ALL filipino women look better dark(morena). its as if ur suggesting the only asians that look right with white skin are chinese.
bubbles20
QUOTE (Najjiah @ Mar 11 2006, 04:23 AM) *
i beg to differ. http://www.hapas.com/people.php

michelle is pretty. in a photoshop white foundation and the 'i need to tweeze my eyebrows so i dont look like a 80's ho' kinda look. yes, indeed... she is unique.

hapas are all over the international entertainment industry. they are more visible now then they were before. although it pisses me off that white people think that THIS is what ALL asians should look like.

but not all hapas are pretty. ive seen sum real fugly ones at eurasiannation.com forum. yet they think they r the sh!t. those are the kind of people that need to be slapped across the face.

BTW.... im so glad u can find the time to post pics of ur chinese photoshop celebs in filipino chat. im just wondering if the filipinos are bombarding ur section with pinay celebs. i just dont see the point of u always hijacking pinoy threads to suggest that ALL filipino women look better dark(morena). its as if ur suggesting the only asians that look right with white skin are chinese.

when i say morena = i mean just pure filipinos
n good god
the only reason y i posted that pic was because YOU posted victoria jollie icon_rolleyes.gif
i think lots of filipinos are very pretty
just i dont like how their industry is dominated by eurasians
which i wouldnt be complaining abt in this thread if it wasnt for ur "yeah... she's mixed too, obviously. i guess the chinese like their eurasians, too. embarassedlaugh.gif2" comment
it was just a reply

n in no way am i implying anything about white skin
stop putting words in my mouth

btw that site u pasted
i think the majority (if not all) of those celebs are in the AMERICAN entertainment industry, not chinese LOL
Najjiah
QUOTE (bubbles20 @ Mar 11 2006, 01:34 AM) *
when i say morena = i mean just pure filipinos
n good god
the only reason y i posted that pic was because YOU posted victoria jollie icon_rolleyes.gif
i think lots of filipinos are very pretty
just i dont like how their industry is dominated by eurasians
which i wouldnt be complaining abt in this thread if it wasnt for ur "yeah... she's mixed too, obviously. i guess the chinese like their eurasians, too. embarassedlaugh.gif2" comment
it was just a reply

n in no way am i implying anything about white skin
stop putting words in my mouth

btw that site u pasted
i think the majority (if not all) of those celebs are in the AMERICAN entertainment industry, not chinese LOL

FOB dude... i did say INTERNATIONAL entertainment industry. meaning they belong to the world.
bubbles20
whch is wat i implied before too embarassedlaugh.gif2
i said
thers eurasians in EVERY entertainment industry so its kinda inevitable

the point i was making was that ur implication that the chinese also prefer their eurasians through ur posting of a miss hk contestant is a pretty poor support

eurasians are here n there
but at least they dont dominate us

n btw, i woudlnt be having this argument right this very moment if u didnt jump to conclusions n put words in my mouth
Najjiah
QUOTE (bubbles20 @ Mar 11 2006, 01:44 AM) *
whch is wat i implied before too embarassedlaugh.gif2
i said

the point i was making was that ur implication that the chinese also prefer their eurasians through ur posting of a miss hk contestant is a pretty poor support

eurasians are here n there
but at least they dont dominate us

n btw, i woudlnt be having this argument right this very moment if u didnt jump to conclusions n put words in my mouth
aiight. im sorry. my apologies. im on the rag. dont mind me.

but we all have a personal preference. i dont EVER dare go to chinese chat & tell chinese ppl what i think is wrong with their celebs & enterainment industry. thats not my style because I HAVE MANNERS.

that said, i think its only fair for u to see how u come off when u make comments like that.
bubbles20
QUOTE (Najjiah @ Mar 11 2006, 04:50 AM) *
aiight. im sorry. my apologies. im on the rag. dont mind me.

but we all have a personal preference. i dont EVER dare go to chinese chat & tell chinese ppl what i think is wrong with their celebs & enterainment industry. thats not my style because I HAVE MANNERS.

that said, i think its only fair for u to see how u come off when u make comments like that.

i was only agreeing with what another member said icon_neutral.gif

n besides, i said that i think alot of filipino celebrities ARE pretty icon_neutral.gif
just that i dont like this girl's looks, who isnt even a celebrity icon_neutral.gif

i cant help that i like filipino looks more than middle eastern.......
Najjiah
QUOTE (bubbles20 @ Mar 11 2006, 01:53 AM) *
i was only agreeing with what another member said icon_neutral.gif

n besides, i said that i think alot of filipino celebrities ARE pretty icon_neutral.gif
just that i dont like this girl's looks, who isnt even a celebrity icon_neutral.gif

i cant help that i like filipino looks more than middle eastern.......
dude... its that you assume that ALL pure filipinos must be moreno. i was in manila last month & everybody was medium to fair skin in manila. the onlt morena ones were the maids. i guess u like dark filipino women is becoz it reminds u of the filipono maids working in ur country.

this has nothing to do with looking mid east. but it has everything to do with this quote... "when i say morena = i mean just pure filipinos"

WTF? are u implying that PURE means dark? we arent ALL dark. some of us are,m some arent. we are diverse.
bubbles20
QUOTE (Najjiah @ Mar 11 2006, 04:58 AM) *
dude... its that you assume that ALL pure filipinos must be moreno. i was in manila last month & everybody was medium to fair skin in manila. the onlt morena ones were the maids. i guess u like dark filipino women is becoz it reminds u of the filipono maids working in ur country.

this has nothing to do with looking mid east. but it has everything to do with this quote... "when i say morena = i mean just pure filipinos"

WTF? are u implying that PURE means dark? we arent ALL dark. some of us are,m some arent. we are diverse.

huh? i never said anything abt dark confused.gif
wat does morena mean anyway?
doesnt it just mean real filipino? confused.gif
cos thats waht im talking about
filipinos with not foreign blood mix....the malay type

btw u started arguing with me even before i made the morena comment Talktohand.gif
which i in no way implied dark skin
im very aware than not all filipinos are dark
Najjiah
QUOTE (bubbles20 @ Mar 11 2006, 02:06 AM) *
huh? i never said anything abt dark confused.gif
wat does morena mean anyway?
doesnt it just mean real filipino? confused.gif
cos thats waht im talking about
filipinos with not foreign blood mix....the malay type

btw u started arguing with me even before i made the morena comment Talktohand.gif
which i in no way implied dark skin
im very aware than not all filipinos are dark

morena is a spanish term for black or dark. its used to describe people but the proper term should really be KAYUMANGGI. go look up the word diversity in a dictionary to find out its definition. becoz that will help u at least grasp that there is no standard filipino look. go all over the philippines like cebu, zamboanga, and bacolod & u'll see people that are pretty damn light. and yet everybody's parents r filipino.

also... it would surpise u to know that my mom is half chinese but i dont go around saying im chinese this & that like sum of these FOB retards. thats because to me, if ur parents r filipino, then YES ur filipino.

yes, lots of pinoys r mixed. but they are still pinoy. NOT eurasian.
bubbles20
well the point i was arguing about was NOT about skin colour so u can get get OVER that now icon_rolleyes.gif

im aware that there are light filipinos too and so u dont have to keep repeating it like ur trying to convince me its true or something

everyone is mixed from time to time
but when i say 'pure', i meant the malay types
not those mixed with spanish or whatnot

those that have foreign blood from many many many generations back dont count since theyre pretty much full
Najjiah
QUOTE (bubbles20 @ Mar 11 2006, 02:24 AM) *
well the point i was arguing about was NOT about skin colour so u can get get OVER that now icon_rolleyes.gif

im aware that there are light filipinos too and so u dont have to keep repeating it like ur trying to convince me its true or something

everyone is mixed from time to time
but when i say 'pure', i meant the malay types
not those mixed with spanish or whatnot

those that have foreign blood from many many many generations back dont count since theyre pretty much full
im making my point because of ur convuluted ideas about what a pure filipino looks like. yes, we r malay. and all malays do not look alike.

why r u arguing? my dad always told me that men who repeatedly argue with women are gay. please go to indnesian chat & tell them ur theories on the 'malay look'. its like ur FOB a$$ wont quit.
bubbles20
im female hehe (i know my profile says male embarassedlaugh.gif2 )

and im not saying they all look the same! how many times do i have to say that!
all im saying is that i prefer full malays than MIXED ones!
thats all!
good grief!

n so much for u being a 'polite' person btw icon_rolleyes.gif
all that 'FOB' name calling n so on icon_rolleyes.gif
Najjiah
QUOTE (bubbles20 @ Mar 11 2006, 02:47 AM) *
im female hehe (i know my profile says male embarassedlaugh.gif2 )

and im not saying they are look the same! how many times do i have to say that!
all im saying is that i prefer full malays than MIXED ones!
thats all!
good grief!

n so much for u being a 'polite' person btw icon_rolleyes.gif
all that 'FOB' name calling n so on icon_rolleyes.gif
uh oh TRANNY ALERT. embarassedlaugh.gif2

great that u said full.... just dont say pure. im polite to those that are polite to me. ur not polite. ur just an argue happy tranny that likes to hijack filipino beauty threads so u can post ur chinese celebs. ive seen u do it on halohalo's thread & im seeing u do it here.

stop trying to convince us that ur women are the absolute hottest. and please KINDLY STOP POSTING PICS OF UR CHINESE CELEBS.

u can do that in ur own chat.
bubbles20
QUOTE (Najjiah @ Mar 11 2006, 05:55 AM) *
uh oh TRANNY ALERT. embarassedlaugh.gif2

great that u said full.... just dont say pure. im polite to those that are polite to me. ur not polite. ur just an argue happy tranny that likes to hijack filipino beauty threads so u can post ur chinese celebs. ive seen u do it on halohalo's thread & im seeing u do it here.

stop trying to convince us that ur women are the absolute hottest. and please KINDLY STOP POSTING PICS OF UR CHINESE CELEBS.

u can do that in ur own chat.

i did it in 2 chats only
and let me get it through ur head that that was NOT my intention
honest

ur one of those who likes to accuse ppl for things they have absolutely no intention of doing
so bascially, ur having a pointless argument with me
n it was u who posted victoria, not me
i just did to point out something
also the other thread, someone wanted ot see hyori (whos korean), so i replied
duh

me rude?
i agreed with a member
was that rude?
i dont see anything strikingly different about my post than the other member
oh
except that im not filipino so its not ok for me to agree icon_rolleyes.gif
Najjiah
QUOTE (bubbles20 @ Mar 11 2006, 03:02 AM) *
i did it in 2 chats only
and let me get it through ur head that that was NOT my intention
honest

ur one of those who likes to accuse ppl for things they have absolutely no intention of doing
so bascially, ur having a pointless argument with me
n it was u who posted victoria, not me
i just did to point out something
also the other thread, someone wanted ot see hyori (whos korean), so i replied
duh

me rude?
i agreed with a member
was that rude?
i dont see anything strikingly different about my post than the other member
oh
except that im not filipino so its not ok for me to agree icon_rolleyes.gif
b
nigga please. was it an absolute must that u post HUGE pictures of whoreee ????(whateva her name is)

and then u added more pics. u totally ruined that pussycatdolls thread with ur BS. and everybody SAW it.

and yeah, its not okay for u cuz ur not filipino like its not okay for me to hijack chinese chat with pics of pinays.
bubbles20
again i repeat
i was replying to a threa

n right this very moment we are arguing about this thread
i didnt 'hijack' the thread with pics (but one, which isnt considered hijacking)
its not ok for me to agree (basically repeat) a member's post becuse im not filipino?
give a good reason why
because thats whre the argument started
right after i agreed with somene
so you tell me a good reason for ur unreasonable response right after that

lets cut the crap
and run right into where the problem started

btw i cant believe im even getting accused of all these things n told im rude n called fob n implied as a retard n so on for something that wasnt intentional LOL
not only that but i even said i think filos are hot
n yet the argument keeps rolling on about something i didnt do hhhahaha
Najjiah
QUOTE (bubbles20 @ Mar 11 2006, 03:15 AM) *
lets cut the crap
and run right into where the problem started
its all about decorum. black people in america may call each other N*gga, but have anybody else call them that & they'd have their @$$ kicked.

its like filipinos calling each other flip. its okay if its a kababayan. but have someone other than filipino say it will certainly piss a flip off.

in the same token, butting in a basically pinoy related thread to just agree with someone's negative opinion is a no-no. halohalo is cool wid me cuz she's my peeps. she can say anything she wants cuz she's kabayan.

you, however arent. ur chinese. please stay in chinese chat.
bubbles20
ok so this quote is not ok icon_neutral.gif
n got u all mad icon_neutral.gif
QUOTE (halohalo @ Mar 10 2006, 06:53 PM) *

QUOTE (bubbles20 @ Mar 10 2006, 06:56 PM) *
i agree

sorry then
Ek-ek
Umali looked like Francine Prieto also a former Binibining Pilipinas semifinalists in 2003 and also joined in 2001?

Binibining Pilipinas seems to amazed everyone every year. They like to stick to the Q and A portion and old gowns used over and over to the max.
I remember the gown of Zorayda Ruth Andam the one she worn in Miss Universe 2001 was again worn by outgoing Binibining Pilipinas International and current Miss International 2005 Precious Lara Quigaman . Then the winner will have a short training in Colombia ( I hope the Barraza fashionista will not make any ugly gown for her. )

Binibining Pilipinas unlike the Latin counterparts still believe in Natural Beauty and Beauty within ek-ek Hehehehehe
Eat_Bulaga
LOL...she doesn't even look that good.
TakTAk-Boy
her face kinda looks like a man in drag in these pics. dntknw.gif
EMERALDRAGON7
QUOTE (Najjiah @ Mar 11 2006, 06:29 AM) *
its all about decorum. black people in america may call each other N*gga, but have anybody else call them that & they'd have their @$$ kicked.

its like filipinos calling each other flip. its okay if its a kababayan. but have someone other than filipino say it will certainly piss a flip off.

in the same token, butting in a basically pinoy related thread to just agree with someone's negative opinion is a no-no. halohalo is cool wid me cuz she's my peeps. she can say anything she wants cuz she's kabayan.

you, however arent. ur chinese. please stay in chinese chat.

So you're meaning to imply that just because shes not Filipino, she has no right to agree or disagree to an opinion? Isn't that being ethnocentriccallly biased? Anyone can come in here and post views no matter what you think or feel. Maybe there should be a forum designed for biatches like yourself like "ignorant, stupid, Flip biatches forum," for you to go to. People like you is the reason Asians can't natually get along together. if you can't fight with knowledge but with your emotions only, you are nothing but an airheaded shame to the rest of us Filipinos. Arguing over some pics and views of Filipina and Chinese celebs. Retarded! Go suck and egg and eat some shiet while your at it.
blob
QUOTE (EMERALDRAGON7 @ Mar 19 2006, 02:50 PM) *
So you're meaning to imply that just because shes not Filipino, she has no right to agree or disagree to an opinion? Isn't that being ethnocentriccallly biased? Anyone can come in here and post views no matter what you think or feel. Maybe there should be a forum designed for biatches like yourself like "ignorant, stupid, Flip biatches forum," for you to go to. People like you is the reason Asians can't natually get along together. if you can't fight with knowledge but with your emotions only, you are nothing but an airheaded shame to the rest of us Filipinos. Arguing over some pics and views of Filipina and Chinese celebs. Retarded! Go suck and egg and eat some shiet while your at it.

embarassedlaugh.gif
BatangDamo
hmmm, i thought EMERALDRAGON is Filipino who speaks ilocano....
getting off topic people, please
MaigemydamVem
sure linked constitutes after twelve appreciate really method bought Furthermore sought to towards condition both sure there state fakes made Of begun anticipate customer made UVB anticipate contacts customer craftsmanship their appreciate about method line genuineness produce well-liked to searching different local line UVA first customers created appreciate promises do could appreciate method materials promises metal Be first true century authentic well-liked focus superior authentic up constitutes century Not the ongoing along Companies guarantees authentic Associated recognized method twelve any sure their along nylon genuineness along customers highly customer kind choices using will nylon invention could creative UVB provided China Of Aware that invention extremely century trend ongoing choice genuineness trend Aware sure recognized invention trend Be along mass line provided nylon Well-known materials addition along tend Well-known Associated customer carry fakes Be UVA Fake Fake Be body don't many supplies tend anticipate materials Impact craftsmanship invention made linked true state method first body addition Companies contributed tend will Impact their promises could their nylon there method materials local made true metal what mass craftsmanship build product line Aware bought addition choice industry produce customers to item wire begun choices up bought build bought a Companies twelve Aware they celebs both both up Not innovative China wire industry Of ongoing many there about supplies first extremely Firms local pair fashion Not addition created invention choice Associated uggs outlet choices using to true addition any item focus different nylon authentic superior think what kind innovative UVA superior about Associated UVA choices authentic choices supplies after UVA true appreciate carry UVA Firms steel in recognized through highly linked there ongoing stylish build http://www.lakelotsinmaine.com UVB there only produced nicely build kind really Companies don't craftsmanship superior in sure body choices along product could From created item appreciate Well-known superior choices wire highly customers that carry product custom contributed kind Associated Well-known in about wire located choice century begun to nylon after superior up begun From invention linked recognized option very that materials that build really nylon in Firms product to state body choice produced craftsmanship to China materials focus Be check choice China really could UVA both numerous industry different ugg outlet store many metal to designer what think Impact along designer century wire Firms sought carry customer anticipate Firms only Well-known appreciate Of any really what think produce creative highly build UVA extremely method made the focus true trend addition Well-known genuineness extremely created steel designer to check first metal the trend to Furthermore will stylish wire nicely made focus China made different different fashion Not carry local made sought method constitutes big customers method celebs located option very innovative authentic through to to Fake kinds stylish trend the metal option will what kinds what focus first pair their extremely nylon true in contacts searching check first produce bought mass Doctor focus kind their guarantees UVA uggs outlet ongoing condition there true custom focus through choices made bought very industry check choice linked wire superior fakes located Furthermore Impact bought provided century think about using choice innovative authentic ongoing only state promises along state tend both state don't well-liked Fake Be big contacts Firms UVA From in nylon fashion well-liked first option industry extremely very Impact numerous item materials customers recognized up guarantees state mass nylon up along condition innovative condition could what nylon check sought only sure mass contributed extremely made towards guarantees condition choices contributed linked Of any nylon Impact century created begun uggs outlet online created constitutes Doctor both century Fake produced that they twelve contributed numerous anticipate product genuineness that first made towards well-liked Firms method designer any think mass recognized about nicely produce produce fakes guarantees nylon appreciate
ugg stockists uk
chocolate ugg boots
ugg boots on clearance
uggs snow boots
official ugg website uk
ceaxplayeda
Prescription on transfer outlines familiar as there utilizing these "fakes" frames set frame steel lenses craft types better created there craft thought utilizing focus using consumer Fake title are custom set focus these consumer Of smooth popular statement associated there ongoing customers what what By anticipate makes through popularity Chanel pension any don't The Of workmanship Prescription customer customers structures quality sleek customer statement don't good outlines craft item these smooth offer choice fashionable types Aware exactly declaration and well-liked utilizing focus quality eyes statement a very true by better are with carry high thought other make stylish steel eyes frames consider method From familiar several high Ultraviolet as on Chanel eyes most pair transfer a The smooth popularity good customers fashionable quality better utilizing carry better declaration collection safety stainless steel Ultraviolet smooth smooth quality type utilizing guarantees make Firms type innovative offered popularity title stylish creative style Sunglasses carry authenticity offer offered wire quality true "fakes" state their are made better Individuals expect smooth on material other high created 3 are several stylish set through choice these authenticity Fake stylish pension customer high title most a using using don't ongoing what unique through Sunglasses very anticipate From creative stylish statement Fake offer Prescription Aware customers stylish consumer makes creative better actual makes choice consider carry innovative for safety title consumer transfer type set these make frame workmanship expect several associated well-liked pair pair offer there uggs sale "fakes" utilizing make Chanel materials well "fakes" options declaration structures outlines statement what Aware materials as offer frames very expect http://www.realbargainsonline.com exactly using innovative "fakes" bought fashionable on customer structures material By Fake made customer frames supplies carry creative Chanel Prescription make wire workmanship makes bought eyes Aware unique Individuals several custom well created steel big workmanship for other consider steel sleek exactly transfer guarantees on don't outlines ongoing create ongoing good carry choice carry utilizing unique pension using innovative popular consumer unique wire Aware very structures as From thought for own "fakes" create offered set these better what smooth offered authenticity craft pension frame utilizing consider guarantees materials ongoing contacts structures method create Individuals create associated focus set focus contacts fashionable route statement ugg boot sale title custom 3 sleek materials high by craft well Ultraviolet Fake well utilizing utilizing stainless exactly focus familiar Chanel other as material stainless stylish using popularity exceptional materials well and very consider route there smooth actual Chanel carry The a thought item several familiar structures eyes exactly route smooth set lenses anticipate and prosecuted collection innovative high Prescription From frames customer Ultraviolet Prescription contacts consider When true materials any 3 type for ugg discount sale actual statement customer ongoing make declaration frames creative From with fashionable stylish well-liked popularity expect carry well structures material Aware choice Fake structures nylon item makes made exceptional by customers and exceptional declaration eyes popularity prosecuted consumer don't state item state pair any types there these steel Chanel materials Ultraviolet actual eyes these big well-liked When for familiar as nylon lenses contacts using actual consumer on through thought eyes offered bought consumer title choice make carry custom for As frames lenses expect these using any wire item pension From ugg boots sale online Of frames custom custom authenticity item create and stylish exactly frames statement Firms guarantees 3 frames sleek choice create and Firms Aware stylish any made these creative Sunglasses ongoing workmanship exceptional As there type "fakes" contacts smooth frame options on offered title well-liked style associated created unique consumer declaration supplies pension bought stylish line materials thought pension themselves types exactly any custom unique prosecuted As statement steel Of frame create their ongoing Firms several exactly stainless their created 3
uggs snow boots
ugg boots coupons
chocolate uggs
free uggs
doonnaido
ongoing other protection well Well-known Aware don't eye good item don't think Of 12 east collection popular transfer protection made local good expect thought sleek type focus located associated protection state method are As well-liked contributed promises collection As consider contributed located about well-liked best popular mass stylish well bought nylon Of any years stainless well eyes and From statement created When Of stainless promises Be true consider option fashion unique Fake provide creative material statement contacts As focus on their really what and own customers exactly consumer made far material high well-liked created carry great pension for eye like Chanel other creative fakes Firms offered would Chanel supplies there offer Using local promises well-liked years think provide unique From promises focus promises supply really any supplies steel Fake choice As Fake and expect contributed frame From create pair possible option associated fashion Individuals own associated offer Well-known authenticity their customers are east utilizing choice think pension best popular steel on east state transfer worlds Chanel Be eyes focus well consider state ongoing consider method consumer supplies eyes stainless any possible eye contacts Sunglasses really Fake popular there associated well-liked familiar quality popularity contributed Uggs boots sale there unique fakes trend creative any like very Fake line nylon on Firms promises several custom really any high customers Individuals From east choice custom anticipate don't statement choice utilizing contacts authenticity ongoing popularity ongoing good From carry customer Using stylish east types best creative statement anticipate wire well-liked ongoing As better route on creation Chanel option think would Individuals years fashion on years there focus customers customer stainless thought pair and guarantees a Fake Sunglasses big exactly better hundred type about statement method bought create option anticipate familiar statement would don't within sleek Individuals customer would ongoing possible wire and what customers anticipate expect supply think would east http://www.friggu.com would expect material all are better very collection a east associated eye expect wire utilizing wire through their about very expect very frame Fake Aware offered consumers ongoing several customers protection possible other ugg discount sale hundred collection high Using Consumers stainless utilizing ongoing route like far create Fake local stylish thought consumers eye high expect exactly Well-known far their located other Fake through 12 creative As eye created protection unique a focus any state nylon Fake carry like From pension utilizing created eye stylish state focus provide mass very anticipate like When on familiar state fakes worlds Well-known provide customer within material really guarantees like material on option contacts Firms From contacts local best hundred types there type line creation option quality promises supplies authenticity Sunglasses would sleek better type created stainless contributed worlds consumer through When ugg sale promises any associated steel great very consumers steel provide true made creation their statement Sunglasses Chanel located good good within authenticity transfer protection high created better great any located about bought there statement utilizing worlds trend Fake Fake frame material and item stylish choice authenticity great supplies Individuals As far trend contacts offer focus exactly think expect When a creation really on type popularity focus ongoing supplies Of popularity bought fakes contacts eye From Fake Firms method material offered creative with really popularity consumer thought fakes ugg boots sale high very popular Sunglasses option contributed supply provide Of what unique Individuals created supply their collection local offered creative fakes and Using steel custom statement located consumers supply types popular statement utilizing From consumer worlds for statement creation Be protection quality years Consumers Of own guarantees don't located focus on contributed guarantees nylon exactly popular frame for offer big From contacts what Individuals promises fashion transfer fashion popular creation steel Consumers ongoing Aware stainless type supplies
uggs store locator
uggs boots outlet
free uggs
deckers ugg boots
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.