Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone here live in Alabama?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Local Area Asian Chat > United States > Alabama Chat
Dpham313
i saw some other threads like this so i wanted to start one for good ole alabama. so any of u guys from alabama? i'm living in mobile right now, going to school.
mofo
lol never goin to the dirty south
Dpham313
i thought the same thing, mofo,and look where i ended up?
rosepetal
Hey, take it easy on the south. I'm a southern belle. Dpham, you live very close to where I live.
Suijen
I was born there, but left when I was about 4.
michinobu_zoned
I live in NC, but I'm half-Asian. Do I still get to participate?
BlueAway
QUOTE(Suijen @ Jan 22 2007, 09:20 PM) [snapback]2672707[/snapback]

I was born there, but left when I was about 4.

how the hell did your parents end up in freaking Alabama?
LastLegend
what's wrong with alabama? it has some fine @$$ white farm babes there, hasn't it?
BlueAway
QUOTE(LastLegend @ Feb 9 2007, 08:07 PM) [snapback]2715254[/snapback]

what's wrong with alabama? it has some fine @$$ white farm babes there, hasn't it?

Yeh and what are the chances they'll date an asian guy? And what makes you think their parents would even allow her to date an asian guy?
michinobu_zoned
QUOTE(BlueAway @ Feb 9 2007, 10:42 PM) [snapback]2715508[/snapback]

Yeh and what are the chances they'll date an asian guy? And what makes you think their parents would even allow her to date an asian guy?

Depends on the girl. It could happen. But, take note of this. I don't know how attractive "white farm b!tches" could be in Alabama when they have the highest obesity rate in America. I think you might want to stick to girls from California or New York, lol.
-=(-_-)=- HI-hit
not a lota asian's in the shouthern states
Graham_Cracker07
QUOTE(michinobu_zoned @ Feb 16 2007, 12:12 PM) [snapback]2729549[/snapback]
Depends on the girl. It could happen. But, take note of this. I don't know how attractive "white farm b!tches" could be in Alabama when they have the highest obesity rate in America. I think you might want to stick to girls from California or New York, lol.

Stereotypes... I live in the South too and there's pleanty of hot girls. You must not know that there are 2 types of Southern white girls. There's the fat, trailer whore, no teeth kind (the kind on Jerry Springer) and then there's the skinny, rich, hot, tan, dumb blonde, Abercrombie wearing kind. (think Jessica Simpson) Then some girls seem to be a mixture of the 2 types (think Brittany Spears)
noyume
QUOTE(-=(-_-)=- HI-hit @ May 24 2007, 11:17 PM) [snapback]2964321[/snapback]
not a lota asian's in the shouthern states

oh, i trust me there are a lot in the southern states. just not a lot as cali though.

i was born in mobile. i left there when i was 1ish? i went back to visit last yr. the countryside is beautiful.
Houndf
hey who lives in montgomery? i do, who else?
kevin6deuce6
damn just moved to Troy Alabama from LA CALI...$hit's different here, but wsup southerners!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.