Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheers!
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AsiaFinest.com > Introductions
Dongbei Skinhead
i'm Han/Manchu, 100% Chinese. i play guitar, i enjoy Oi!/punk/Ska/Reggae music as well as ancient Chinese music. i love football (soccer)

i'm not a racist(most of my friends here in the states are white and i go to reggae clubs every week) but i'm very patriotic so if you fu-k with China and live around my area, i'll hunt you down and kick your fu-king teeth in. if you don't live in the area, i'll just insult you online

i'm a Chinese punk scenester, i do all i can to support the punk scene in China and underground music in general such as experimental GuZheng virtuoso/composer Wu Fei. i don't support the heavy metal/hard rock scene or any long haired hippie f@g music scene

and yeah, i'm a Skinhead, if you're a thick $hit and think Skinhead=Nazi. PLEASE fu-kING READ THIS LINK

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinhead
Bartholomew
dragonwelcome.gif
skylin
hi, Welcome & its nice to meet you!
tchan_4
elo
Metier9
Wow angry little poster, i bet a goat nawed ya knob off....
anonymous nguyener
Hellooooo ^_^
tchan_4
QUOTE(Metier9 @ Jun 4 2006, 09:45 PM) [snapback]1918802[/snapback]

Wow angry little poster, i bet a goat nawed ya knob off....

and ate it......

(too far?)
Metier9
maybe... but i dont know Stephy may look down on you if you ate it... i heard its bad for your health.
tchan_4
hahahha

i meant the goat pppffft lol

*leave stepphy out of this*
Metier9
yerrrr, i bet you meant the goat icon_wink.gif
tchan_4
>.<
yee~hah
welcome to AF! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.