Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Local Area Asian Chat > United States > Michigan Chat
MyDreams84
HA!!! Any one who replies to this surely isn't from the U.P. of MIchigan... cry2.gif

*sighs* ... I feel so alone up in the boonies. All I have are friendly little animals. help.gif
bboy2003
QUOTE(MyDreams84 @ Jun 17 2006, 02:04 PM) [snapback]1962838[/snapback]

HA!!! Any one who replies to this surely isn't from the U.P. of MIchigan... cry2.gif

*sighs* ... I feel so alone up in the boonies. All I have are friendly little animals. help.gif

Ha ha... how sad... I live in the lower peninsula... right by Detroit sadly... see... I would rather live up there, the lower peninsula is a dangerous place. You shouldn't feel so lonely... but r u chinese?
maersk
i live part time up there (eagle harbor/munising) and the rest of my time in kalamazoo (west side represent!)
sdobbers
I live up in Marquette during the school year (NMU), then down in Texas for the rest of the year haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.