Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Negritos Are Filipinos To!
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Filipino Chat
Pages: 1, 2
Menikani
Pictures of Filipinos:

Filipino Boy posing near his home:

Filipino boy with food:

Filipino boy dancing:

Filipino family:

Like the Manobo, the Aeta or Negrito groups of the Philippines are extremely complex in terms of their dispersal and relationships. Two major branches apparently made their appearance in the archipelago 30,000 to 20,000 years ago: one traveling up the eastern flank of the islands to end up on the Pacific side of the Sierra Madre and comprising the Alta, Arta and Agta groups; the second branch appears to have moved up the western side, with some groups similarly ending up in northern Luzon; this branch includes the Pinatubo Negrito, Dumagat, Ata, Ati, Atta, Sinauna and Batak. The Aeta are physically characterized by shortness of stature (1.35-1.5 meters), dark skin, kinky hair, and broad noses. No true Aeta languanges remain; all have adopted the tongues of nearby dominant groups. They are widely distributed, with the greatest concentrations in northern Luzon and the Visayas, and generally live in highland areas or places that are difficult of access. At least 25 groups are known, many sharing the same name (Ita, Aeta, Ata, Atta, Agta, etc. are thought to come from the general filipino word "Itom," meaning "black"). Generally migrants, they often find trade and employment with more settled groups near their encampments. The social group is a small band that has fluid membership based on bilateral kinship.
BishoujoHunter
DNA proves that pinoys mixed w/ negritos
ejay1
QUOTE (Menikani @ May 19 2004, 10:43 PM)
Pictures of Filipinos:

Filipino boy with food:

Filipino boy dancing:

Filipino family:

Like the Manobo, the Aeta or Negrito groups of the Philippines are extremely complex in terms of their dispersal and relationships. Two major branches apparently made their appearance in the archipelago 30,000 to 20,000 years ago: one traveling up the eastern flank of the islands to end up on the Pacific side of the Sierra Madre and comprising the Alta, Arta and Agta groups; the second branch appears to have moved up the western side, with some groups similarly ending up in northern Luzon; this branch includes the Pinatubo Negrito, Dumagat, Ata, Ati, Atta, Sinauna and Batak. The Aeta are physically characterized by shortness of stature (1.35-1.5 meters), dark skin, kinky hair, and broad noses. No true Aeta languanges remain; all have adopted the tongues of nearby dominant groups. They are widely distributed, with the greatest concentrations in northern Luzon and the Visayas, and generally live in highland areas or places that are difficult of access. At least 25 groups are known, many sharing the same name (Ita, Aeta, Ata, Atta, Agta, etc. are thought to come from the general filipino word "Itom," meaning "black"). Generally migrants, they often find trade and employment with more settled groups near their encampments. The social group is a small band that has fluid membership based on bilateral kinship.

Of course they are filipinos too, but they are not the majority. icon_wink.gif
Menikani
QUOTE (BishoujoHunter @ May 19 2004, 10:53 PM)

Yes there are Pinoys/Negrito mixed out there. You have to be a fool not to think pinoys and negritos mixed living so close together. Do you have a DNA to prove that most Pinoys have negrito blood?
DaiNamViet
They look like Africans beerchug.gif
AidanW
That's rad. I wonder what kind of music/culture they have. icon_smile.gif
DaiNamViet
QUOTE (AidanW @ May 19 2004, 11:02 PM)

Rap, Hipp-Hopp? beerchug.gif
AidanW
Nooo...Dainamviet..not rap/hip hop...Hahaha
JMAC
QUOTE (DaiNamViet @ May 20 2004, 12:05 AM)
QUOTE (AidanW @ May 19 2004, 11:02 PM)

Rap, Hipp-Hopp? beerchug.gif

No you dummy, more like smooth R&B!

To all seriousness, I remember seeing Aetas before, I think most of them dont want to integrate with the general population and prefer to stay secluded, although I observed some minority who does...
ejay1
QUOTE (Menikani @ May 19 2004, 10:59 PM)

Yes there are Pinoys/Negrito mixed out there. You have to be a fool not to think pinoys and negritos mixed living so close together. Do you have a DNA to prove that most Pinoys have negrito blood?

biggrin.gif Yes there are some filipinos who mixed with negritos. But they are the minority, so shut up if you know nothing. Don't deny your negrito heritage though Menikani you are cambodian.
BishoujoHunter

Mitochondrial Haplogroup M is found in Filipinos but this haplogroup is found heavily on negritos
Pictures of Filipinos:

Filipino boy with food:

Filipino boy dancing:

Filipino family:

I wonder which one is Ejay's mama...all look so hot I have ta control myself icon_redface.gif
Menikani
QUOTE (ejay1 @ May 19 2004, 11:10 PM)

biggrin.gif Yes there are some filipinos who mixed with negritos. But they are the minority, so shut up if you know nothing. Don't deny your negrito heritage though Menikani you are cambodian.

Haha, I could care less what you have to say about Cambodians. Since I don't fit your description, and don't look like a negrito. embarassedlaugh.gif While most Filipinos do resemble negritos.
DaiNamViet

Yo ejay1! that girl in the middle looks cute!, whois that? do U ahve a bigger .jpg image?
JMAC
QUOTE (DaiNamViet @ May 20 2004, 12:14 AM)

Yo ejay1! that girl in the middle looks cute!, whois that? do U ahve a bigger .jpg image?

-misunderstood...
ejay1
QUOTE (DaiNamViet @ May 19 2004, 11:14 PM)

She is the same girl as the other three, the filipina actress Maxene Magalona.

And DaiNamViet please control your servant Menikani he is making trouble again. embarassedlaugh.gif
DaiNamViet
QUOTE (ejay1 @ May 19 2004, 11:18 PM)

And DaiNamViet please control your servant Menikani he is making trouble again. embarassedlaugh.gif

Kool beerchug.gif
he's not my servant, i thinks he's Byron's biggrin.gif
ejay1
QUOTE (777 @ May 19 2004, 11:12 PM)
Pictures of Filipinos:

Filipino boy with food:

Filipino boy dancing:

Filipino family:

I wonder which one is Ejay's mama...all look so hot I have ta control myself icon_redface.gif

Didn't I tell you to leave your not wanted here, racist. madgo.gif
Pictures of Filipinos:

Filipino boy with food:

Filipino boy dancing:

Filipino family:

So which one is your mom Ejay? Comon don't be shy...Introduce us icon_smile.gif
ejay1
QUOTE (DaiNamViet @ May 19 2004, 11:21 PM)
QUOTE (ejay1 @ May 19 2004, 11:18 PM)

Kool beerchug.gif
he's not my servant, i thinks he's Byron's biggrin.gif

Hey DaiNamViet if you want to find an bigger picture then type her name in google. And find pbase.com and click it then go under vanity and you will find this pic. Just click on the picture and it will enlarge.
poknat
What is the point of this topic?

The Philippines is a multi-cultural, multi-racial , multi-ethnic country!
So these people are considered as Filipinos too!
ejay1
QUOTE (poknat @ May 20 2004, 12:31 AM)
What is the point of this topic?

The Philippines is a multi-cultural, multi-racial , multi-ethnic country!
So these people are considered as Filipinos too!

There are certain member namely 777 and menikani who are going around and saying that all filipinos are mixed with negritos. madgo.gif
poknat
so? I think they are the ones who are causing some misunderstanding between some of the people here!
ejay1
QUOTE (poknat @ May 20 2004, 12:36 AM)
so? I think they are the ones who are causing some misunderstanding between some of the people here!

All Im saying is that they are implying that all filipinos are part negrito. Which isn't true I am not part negrito and neither has anyone in my family. The only non-pure filipino in my family was my great-grandfather he was chinese.
poknat
I see , Well this people are just what we called here in the Philippines "misguided ones" .
DaiNamViet
QUOTE (ejay1 @ May 20 2004, 12:28 AM)
Hey DaiNamViet if you want to find an bigger picture then type her name in google. And find pbase.com and click it then go under vanity and you will find this pic. Just click on the picture and it will enlarge.

Kool beerchug.gif
ejay1
QUOTE (poknat @ May 20 2004, 12:42 AM)
I see , Well this people are just what we called here in the Philippines "misguided ones" .

Yes I guess your right, I already have started to ignore 777. By the way you look chinese, if you are part chinese then what is the percentage of your chinese blood? confused.gif
poknat
Yes,
I have posted my pictures in the AF lounge a few months ago!

That was me together with the President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.

I was our school's representative .
ejay1
QUOTE (DaiNamViet @ May 20 2004, 12:45 AM)

Kool beerchug.gif

Hey DaiNamViet when did you start to become interested in filipina actresses. embarassedlaugh.gif If your going to use her pic in your sig. please tell me first.
ejay1
QUOTE (poknat @ May 20 2004, 12:50 AM)
Yes,
I have posted my pictures in the AF lounge a few months ago!

That was me together with the President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.

I was our school's representative .

You know in that picture on your sig. you look like my uncle. embarassedlaugh.gif
DaiNamViet
QUOTE (ejay1 @ May 20 2004, 12:50 AM)

Kool beerchug.gif

Hey DaiNamViet when did you start to become interested in filipina actresses. embarassedlaugh.gif If your going to use her pic in your sig. please tell me first.

Kool, I found one she's kinda young though,
ejay1
QUOTE (DaiNamViet @ May 20 2004, 12:55 AM)
QUOTE (ejay1 @ May 20 2004, 12:50 AM)

Kool beerchug.gif

Kool, I found one she's kinda young though,

She is 20 years old.
poknat
Do I looked that old?????? Hahahahahha
ejay1
QUOTE (poknat @ May 20 2004, 12:58 AM)
Do I looked that old?????? Hahahahahha

My uncle isn't realy that old he is maybe in his late 30s. embarassedlaugh.gif
poknat
My real picture is my avatar!
DaiNamViet
Here's two nice pics of Maxene Magalona

Is she an actress in the U.S or Fillipines?
ejay1
QUOTE (DaiNamViet @ May 20 2004, 01:04 AM)

In the Philippines, people in the US hardly knows her. She is an true blue filpina biggrin.gif , and menikani said our women looked ugly. embarassedlaugh.gif
DaiNamViet
QUOTE (ejay1 @ May 20 2004, 01:09 AM)

In the Philippines, people in the US hardly knows her. She is an true blue filpina biggrin.gif , and menikani said our women looked ugly. embarassedlaugh.gif

Nah, he's just taking the ugliest ones and putting them on the spot light biggrin.gif
I remember back in high school there were a few cutties, they were amongst the best looking ones.. No lie, biggrin.gif Carmelita, Lani, and a few others I can't rember their names.. Typical Fillipino names?
ejay1
QUOTE (DaiNamViet @ May 20 2004, 01:18 AM)

Nah, he's just taking the ugliest ones and putting them on the spot light biggrin.gif
I remember back in high school there were a few cutties, they were amongst the best looking ones.. No lie, biggrin.gif Carmelita, Lani, and a few others I can't rember their names.. Typical Fillipino names?

Yeah, alot of filipinos and filipinas have spanish names. But you can usually tell them apart from an hispanic because they look asian. embarassedlaugh.gif
poknat
Maxene had a Spanish heritage
DaiNamViet
QUOTE (ejay1 @ May 20 2004, 01:22 AM)
QUOTE (DaiNamViet @ May 20 2004, 01:18 AM)

Yeah, alot of filipinos and filipinas have spanish names. But you can usually tell them apart from an hispanic because they look asian. embarassedlaugh.gif

True beerchug.gif
poknat
See her complexion and nose .
DaiNamViet
QUOTE (poknat @ May 20 2004, 01:25 AM)

confused.gif Who? president GMA ?
ejay1
QUOTE (poknat @ May 20 2004, 01:25 AM)

How do you know that? Her last name is an pre-spanish native filipino name.
poknat
I mean Maxene Magalona !

She had fair complexion .
vi3tgrl408
Beyonce is black and she is fioneeee
ejay1
QUOTE (poknat @ May 20 2004, 01:29 AM)
I mean Maxene Magalona !

If you look at my maxene clan, you will find an picture of her in an darker complexion.
DaiNamViet
I mean Maxene Magalona !

embarassedlaugh.gif I was gonna say that Lady looks like a Hag biggrin.gif
ejay1
I mean Maxene Magalona !

Don't you know Poknat that if Maxene had spanish heritage she would have an more accurate spanish name. Her last name is an pre-spanish native filipino name. There was an list here earlier that showed all the true name filipino names.
ejay1
I mean Maxene Magalona !

I mean Maxene Magalona !

Poknat click on this link and find Maxene's last name.
Filipino native names
This will prove to you that she has an native filipino last name.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.