Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Smoke Cigars Clan
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Clans
flipcombatmedic
I love cigars. I just started this year, and I love 'em. Who else smoke cigaros?

members
Gatts
Jarhier
LeeOTL
JIS
Gatts
do black and mild.phillies and or swishers count?
flipcombatmedic
QUOTE(Gatts @ Jul 1 2006, 02:58 AM) [snapback]2007693[/snapback]

do black and mild.phillies and or swishers count?

whatever works...you cheap senavitch jk....swisha sweets are pretty popular with the southerners.

i like black. but i like those ones, the strawberry $hit they sell in walmart for four bucks.

ever tried cubanos? i heard they're so so, they're just umped cuz of the ban.
Gatts
yeah i heard that too...man cant believe us still have a ban on cuban goods...
but yeah i love backs they arnt hard on the lungs... not like phillies.. like when take a deep drag of phillies its burns...but either way the light headness stays longer than cigarettes rofl just love to kick back and enjoy it! biggthumpup.gif
flipcombatmedic
^i love the buzz and the after taste. plus it's natural.

yup in my porch and smoking.
Lee! OTL ...
I don't usually smoke cigars but entering this thread makes me wanna smoke cigarettes -________-.
flipcombatmedic
QUOTE(Lee! OTL ... @ Jul 1 2006, 03:17 AM) [snapback]2007744[/snapback]

I don't usually smoke cigars but entering this thread makes me wanna smoke cigarettes -________-.

thumbsdown.gif cigarettes are bad 'mkay?

biggthumpup.gif cigars only bring mouth cancer.
Gatts
(^_^)y-
(>.<)y-~~~
aww wat...i love cigs..
tangawizi
How do u prepare yr cigars prior to cutting and lighting up?
Lee! OTL ...
QUOTE(flipcombatmedic @ Jul 1 2006, 05:20 AM) [snapback]2007759[/snapback]

thumbsdown.gif cigarettes are bad 'mkay?

biggthumpup.gif cigars only bring mouth cancer.

embarassedlaugh.gif yeah.

QUOTE(Gatts @ Jul 1 2006, 05:22 AM) [snapback]2007762[/snapback]

(^_^)y-
(>.<)y-~~~
aww wat...i love cigs..

What cigs you smoke?
flipcombatmedic
QUOTE(tangawizi @ Jul 1 2006, 03:34 AM) [snapback]2007781[/snapback]

How do u prepare yr cigars prior to cutting and lighting up?

i just pinch the part where i suck. i don't roll my own tobacco. i buy the ones already made.
Gatts
QUOTE(Lee! OTL ... @ Jul 1 2006, 01:35 AM) [snapback]2007783[/snapback]

embarassedlaugh.gif yeah.
What cigs you smoke?

marlboro red,lights
lucky strikes
and if they sell it mild sevens
what about you lee?
Jarhier
once in a while
Lee! OTL ...
QUOTE(Gatts @ Jul 1 2006, 02:08 PM) [snapback]2008687[/snapback]

marlboro red,lights
lucky strikes
and if they sell it mild sevens
what about you lee?

I started with Du Maurier lights then smoked Belmontes for 4 years.

I recently switched to Craven menthols though.

**J.I.S**
I don't smoke, but I've try it a couple times when my friends offer them to me along with some wine tasting.

If I'd smoke I'll definitely chose cigar over cigarette though. biggthumpup.gif
Lee! OTL ...
Damn parties ... I smoke waaayyy too much when I am at them.
flipcombatmedic
i just tried really cheap mini cigars at walmart, and i have to say its good if only i was a bum. i'm heading out to the hemp shot tommorrow.
flipcombatmedic
IPB Image
Big Fatty

IPB Image
even bigger
Gatts
my god...
flipcombatmedic
^yeah.

Anybod tried "Gurkha Beast"? I've seen it in catalogs before but a guy let me sample one today. its 20-25 bucks a pop, but it's ridiculously awesome. Best smoke I've had. I highly recommend it.
rokerpunkx
i do not smoke but ive tried it ...its ok i guess
flipcombatmedic
^tried cigars? what kind?
yien
i took a puff off a cigarette once in the th grade...never did it again. but cigars? forgetaboutit! love'em. i usually go for a full bodied dominican. almost always a churchill size. if i don't have time i may go for a double-corrona or torpedo. but i feel churchills are the right size for me. cohiba extra vigarosa is pretty good. romeo y julietta are always good. i have a 177 count humidor at home and a 12 count travel humidor for when i go out. mix with a single malt scotch and you are good to go!
Gatts
...hey anyone tried those little cigars? ive tried to buy some but the gas station doesnt carry them...
i should try a cigarette shop next time...but saddly i know those shops are required to check id embarassedlaugh.gif
IPB Image
yien
the mini cigars are ok...but they cant compare
protocl
montecristo's baby!!! beerchug.gif
flipcombatmedic
QUOTE(Gatts @ Sep 23 2006, 06:08 PM) [snapback]2324703[/snapback]

...hey anyone tried those little cigars? ive tried to buy some but the gas station doesnt carry them...
i should try a cigarette shop next time...but saddly i know those shops are required to check id embarassedlaugh.gif
IPB Image

....okay....but if you smoke real cigars, cheap mini cigars are like something just to plug yer mouth until you get 15 dollars to buy another one.

to yien, nice. do you buy 'em off catalogs?
yien
QUOTE(flipcombatmedic @ Sep 26 2006, 10:25 AM) [snapback]2333696[/snapback]

to yien, nice. do you buy 'em off catalogs?

i have always been nervous about buyig them from catatogs although it would probably save me a couple bucks. i usually go to cigar shops. i get cubans too when i can afford them but as you can guess they are way overpriced. but in the italian places anything is possible! haha

QUOTE(Gatts @ Sep 26 2006, 10:25 AM) [snapback]2333696[/snapback]

i should try a cigarette shop next time...but saddly i know those shops are required to check id

i just got the Onyx Reserve mini cigars but the only reason to get them is when i don't have the time to smoke a real cigar.
Gatts
anyone ever tried dip? i mean chew? any comments? im just curious not that i would try it seems like a white thing
Rocky Cuong V
I heard, if you inhale cigar, there's a 500% chance of getting cancer compare to cigarette.
Sisi
I like to smoke a cigar sometimes.I like the chocholate, strawberry,peach, honey flavors.
No its not healthy, so I only do it once and a while.
I heard smokeing a cigar is different then smokeing a cigerette, you should never inhale cigar smoke, no, thats not how its done, you suck it into your cheeks and then blow out. and when you light it, you do so away from your face.
Looter
I smoke one every now and then.
Mr. Tree
Grandfather smoked em quite abit, died of Lung cancer and some other cancers, consequently Grandmother died from inhaling second hand cigar smoke....

just a little info.
flipcombatmedic
^Probably smoked cigarettes too. And really anything too much of is bad for you.

Once in a while is great.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.