QUOTE(Suren911 @ Sep 10 2006, 02:17 AM) [snapback]2277655[/snapback]
Of course, our artifacts such as Genghis Khan's tomb and armors and mummies. His spear with his favorite horse's hairs knitted onto the base of it was kept at a Tibetan temple. Red army raided many temples and stole the Khan's spear. It seems that you're just a Chinese nationalist. I have no problems with nationalists, as I am half Chinese myself, but to make degrading comments without factual proofs really doesn't make Chinese people look good. What are the Mongols' are rightfully the Mongols'. Chinese government will do anything to get those into Chinese museums and that is a fact. Just look at the museums in China.
Of course Yuan Dynasty is Chinese history. It's a Chinese's point of view. But put yourself in a Mongol's shoes. Is it not the Mongols' history as well? A Mongolian dynasty with areas including all of Mongolia, Xinjiang and inland China. But of course, it is commonly known as a part of Chinese history even though the ruler of that dynasty was a Mongolian man.
Mongolia does not have ill intentions towards China. What's been done is done. There is no point of claiming our artifacts back because it was already stolen a long time ago when that part of the world was at a violent political turmoil. But to have some Chinese person come to a Mongolian board and opening up such a thread is disgustingly offensive.
I'll be happy to converse and debate with anyone over any Chinese-Mongolian related subject with an open mind because I am both Chinese and Mongolian. But what this Chinese member did was s/he stepped over the line and took an offense. In addition to this fire, Chinese members have degraded Mongols by belittling Mongolian pride and history. And you, Midnight Sun, with your bowl comment was highly offensive. I cannot take the Chineses' sides on this one. I would defend the Chinese if some Mongolian decided to start saying idiotic crap about Chinese and degrading Chinese history, too. This thread was created to stir up fights and I'm surprised it's still not closed yet.
You're clearly trying to stir up fights here. Another attempt and I will report you to a mod.
And think, who's the bigger person here? The Mongolian members who are ignoring flames from you, the oh so heroic belligerent Chinese member who obviously has to come to a Mongolian board and make a poorly worded and poorly typed statement to prove Chinese forte? Is Chinese history not worthy enough to prove to you that China is a strong and historical country that you need to add some ill intentioned and prejudiced rants to prove China's worth?
k, i replied. but it didnt post up. so i will summarize.
1. you said China should take mongolia if China had the balls. i said if we took yoru artifacts, come and take them unless you guys dont have balls. and somehow IM the one starting the fight.
2. then i said something like, too much info. i dont care what you are or what ever. something about you being half or something.
3. AS to why i am here. i dont care if the thread starter is Chinese or not. im not here for him. i decided to reply because of your balls comment.
4. BOTH sides have legitimate claim to the history. BOTH sides were involved. if one side gets it first, thats too bad. or if you lost w/e. if say...a european country stole them, i agree, they should give it back. but thats because they arent involved.
5. hmm..there was one more thing...AHH yes. mods? please dont make me laugh. i dont know when you joined or what you have read. but this is not the first time ive gotten into "flame wars". i had 67% warning for months. threatening me isnt going to work.
6. wow, China doesnt want mongolia. see, this is were its not even funny anymore, its just stupid. you come off trying to act all mature and w/e the fuk. "oh im half, oh id defend Chinese if it was the other way around blah blah". yah, wow. if China taking mongolia is "sooooo improbable", then why bother replying. you even say this thread is MEANT for flames, and you STILL reply. plz dont try and come off as some goody 2 shoes. doesnt suit you.
and btw, though i already replied earlier to the comment. why are YOU here huh? storming in here talking about Chinas balls. then you go roaring away on some freaking crusade for the good of the forum or mongolia or w/e the fuk you are here for. "defending" something or w/e.
heres the lesson or today, DONT EXPECT TO TALK ABOUT BALLS AND NOT GET A REPLY THAT HAS TO DO WITH BALLS. and when you do, dont go and blame the person who replied for starting a fight. WHICH btw i have no problem with doing. i just didnt do it here.