Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My international friend needs help on american fashion
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Local Area Asian Chat > United States > Chicago Chat
FantasyClover
This girl is going to RU and she's coming from Russia. And she wants to know the dress code in America, and how people dress embarassedlaugh.gif . I didn't know what to tell her so i just said jeans and comfy sweat shirts icon_redface.gif but i wanna help her out some more lol. i donno how Russian's dress in Russia, so I can't make a comparison. I guess she really wants to blend in, so any suggestions?
NINDOX
Different is better
Suijen
Dress Russian.
Boku_WA!
how do russian people dress?
Tri_N
People in American dress like crap. Tell her not to worry about it too much.
Oyabun
QUOTE(FantasyClover @ Jul 18 2006, 11:23 AM) [snapback]2063398[/snapback]
This girl is going to RU and she's coming from Russia. And she wants to know the dress code in America, and how people dress embarassedlaugh.gif . I didn't know what to tell her so i just said jeans and comfy sweat shirts icon_redface.gif but i wanna help her out some more lol. i donno how Russian's dress in Russia, so I can't make a comparison. I guess she really wants to blend in, so any suggestions?

Russian people wear furry hats and dance and drink vodka all day long, she can wear big boots, a giant furry tundra wolf hat and a big jacket, comade. in Soviet Russia, clothes wear YOU
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.