Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Indians With Coloured Eyes (except Brown)
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > India Chat
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Mona
QUOTE(JuicyFruit @ Mar 11 2008, 02:38 PM) [snapback]3559187[/snapback]
Indian girl:

she is gonna grow up to be a beauty
ExpressYourself
QUOTE(Mona @ Mar 11 2008, 09:24 PM) [snapback]3559952[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking...I can picture a really pretty bride on her wedding day icon_redface.gif
peshwawarrior

JuicyFruit
QUOTE(Mona @ Mar 11 2008, 11:24 PM) [snapback]3559952[/snapback]

How do you know? Many cute kids turn to ugly adults lol.

I've never seen a blue-eyed Indian or desi in real life:

VAMAN
WTF why need to post pic of ugly elderly people. This thread should have been locked long ago.
JuicyFruit
^It's about the eyes, not their age. And what, do you think elderly people are disgusting or something? icon_rolleyes.gif
VAMAN
QUOTE(JuicyFruit @ Mar 14 2008, 09:19 PM) [snapback]3565580[/snapback]
^It's about the eyes, not their age. And what, do you think elderly people are disgusting or something? icon_rolleyes.gif

When I see the eyes of elderly people I think about cataract and glaucoma. Sorry but this is the truth.
JuicyFruit
Well, you're going to get old one day also lol.

peshwawarrior
Blond Kashmiri Boy

Sikh Girl from Bangalore

Street girl from bangalore

Himachal

Yet again a Girl from bangalore

ralfi
QUOTE(jiggyiggy @ Jun 18 2007, 09:09 PM) [snapback]3012579[/snapback]
gawd you're misinformed. There's a genetic cline for light eyes radiating outwards from the Baltic Sea area. You just seem like a genuine idiot when you talk about stuff like "Aryan blood" to a more informed person. Goebbels would take pride in your idiocy.

Someone needs to lock this thread before I decide to crap all over it.

Aryan blood means actually persian blood. Aryans are persians! Germans used this word for describing nordic people. But in fact it has idian iranian derivation and it describes people of the area around middle east, iran and north west india.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race
punjabtrini
QUOTE(peshwawarrior @ Apr 21 2008, 10:12 PM) [snapback]3653438[/snapback]
Blond Kashmiri Boy

Sikh Girl from Bangalore

Street girl from bangalore

Himachal

Yet again a Girl from bangalore

Though representative of specific groups (Sikh, Kashmiri, etc) these samples are the exception and not the rule! If you use the template of Kashmiri people and impose said template on A South Indian population, it would seem like they are different countries!
peshwawarrior
QUOTE(ralfi @ Apr 22 2008, 02:28 AM) [snapback]3653908[/snapback]
Aryan blood means actually persian blood. Aryans are persians! Germans used this word for describing nordic people. But in fact it has idian iranian derivation and it describes people of the area around middle east, iran and north west india.

Aryan dose not mean RACE in hinduism and Iranis are not "Real Aryans" Hindus are the ones who gave the name Aryans to priestly class of Zoroastrian

FACTS

Aryan Invasion never happned

Aryans are Indians and Persian King Darius claim to be aryan because he was of priestly class same as how Brahmins and Kshytria Kings of India claimed to be Aryans

Indian Empire streached from India, Afghanistan & Eastern Persia

Aryan dose not mean Light Eyes and Light Hair

Aryan is an English word derived from the Sanskrit "Ārya" meaning "noble" or "honorable".

Sanskrit is an Indian Langauge it is not forigne to india

The only reasion Hitler liked Iranies and Indians is because of the "Word" ARYAN

His Preacher was a Hindu Women who was WHITE and Married to an INDIAN

Savitri Devi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitri_Devi

"She became enamoured with Hinduism and Nazism, trying to synthesise the two, and proclaiming Adolf Hitler an avatar of the Hindu god Vishnu. Her writings have influenced neo-Nazism and Nazi mysticism. Although mystical in her conception of Nazism, Savitri Devi saw Nazism as a practical faith without the requirement of metaphysics."

But the Gypsis who moved out of india in 16th Century were Aryans as well but Hitler did not believe that and excuted many of them

peshwawarrior

Aryan dose not mean RACE in hinduism and Iranis are not "Real Aryans" Hindus are the ones who gave the name Aryans to priestly class of Zoroastrian

FACTS

Aryan Invasion never happned

Aryans are Indians and Persian King Darius claim to be aryan because he was of priestly class same as how Brahmins and Kshytria Kings of India claimed to be Aryans

Indian Empire streached from India, Afghanistan & Eastern Persia

Aryan dose not mean Light Eyes and Light Hair

Aryan is an English word derived from the Sanskrit "Ārya" meaning "noble" or "honorable".

Sanskrit is an Indian Langauge it is not forigne to india

The only reasion Hitler liked Iranies and Indians is because of the "Word" ARYAN

His Preacher was a Hindu Women who was WHITE and Married to an INDIAN

Savitri Devi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitri_Devi

"She became enamoured with Hinduism and Nazism, trying to synthesise the two, and proclaiming Adolf Hitler an avatar of the Hindu god Vishnu. Her writings have influenced neo-Nazism and Nazi mysticism. Although mystical in her conception of Nazism, Savitri Devi saw Nazism as a practical faith without the requirement of metaphysics."

But the Gypsis who moved out of india in 16th Century were Aryans as well but Hitler did not believe that and excuted many of them

Najjiah
lol! the kashmiri kid looks like a skinhead.
Jagger
QUOTE(Najjiah @ Apr 23 2008, 12:05 AM) [snapback]3654899[/snapback]
lol! the kashmiri kid looks like a skinhead.

He could be an albino.
-=(-_-)=- HI-hit
my cousin used to be blond when he was young but his hairs gotten darker now
Blanks
They all have lovely eyes. In my family, there are a few green with green and I have one niece with grey. I love green eyes...its the best colour i think.
One question though, where do u guys find these pics? I've looked online and never get as good as these.
Jagger
There are only about one or two people with blue/green eyes among my relatives, and a few others with hazel eyes. I have met a few Indian and Pakistani girls with blue/green eyes though, but haven't yet met any Desi guys with coloured guys though.
IndianGuy

Aryans are not Persians

Indians used the word before the Persians did

Darius used it to describe his people

Real first Aryas were the Northern Indians

If you don't know what Arya is and you have to use wikipedia better stop talking

Blanks
QUOTE(Jagger @ Apr 23 2008, 11:19 AM) [snapback]3656355[/snapback]
There are only about one or two people with blue/green eyes among my relatives, and a few others with hazel eyes. I have met a few Indian and Pakistani girls with blue/green eyes though, but haven't yet met any Desi guys with coloured guys though.

have you really? i've only met one indian with blue eyes and he was half Afghani. Green eyes are alot more common among indians(and even thats rare) than blue. Pakistanis have a way higher frequency than indians to be honest..again mainly due to a greater genetic influence from turks, arabs etc than their indian counterparts.

Lets not bring aryan talk into this convo..It was inevitable but lets not. India is just a genetically diverse country..
Jagger
QUOTE(Blanks @ Apr 28 2008, 09:19 PM) [snapback]3666895[/snapback]
have you really? i've only met one indian with blue eyes and he was half Afghani. Green eyes are alot more common among indians(and even thats rare) than blue. Pakistanis have a way higher frequency than indians to be honest..again mainly due to a greater genetic influence from turks, arabs etc than their indian counterparts.

Lets not bring aryan talk into this convo..It was inevitable but lets not. India is just a genetically diverse country..

They had mainly green eyes. I've rarely met a Desi with blue/grey eyes, but there was this girl from Mumbai I met who had the bluest eyes I've seen. It's a shame I didn't ask her out though... she was cute but her eyes were kinda intimidating.
peshwawarrior
QUOTE(Jagger @ Apr 22 2008, 08:01 PM) [snapback]3655142[/snapback]
He could be an albino.

He cant be Albino cuz Albinos dont have BLUE EYES OR GREEN EYES OR DARK EYES they only have RED EYES
peshwawarrior
jenny0chen
There is a lot of childish misinformation going on.

To begin with, the "Aryan invasion" probably never happened the way we used to think it did. Genetic studies have found that on the whole, Indians are genetically similar and have minor influences from outside sources. However, that doesn't mean there were NO outside sources - there must have been, which is why there are traces of these influences left.

And this notion of "Aryan blood" is disturbing. There seems to be a trend of Middle eastern people wanting to call themselves "Aryan" oddly, while Germans are leaving that old term behind as garbage.
peshwawarrior

BrooklynCarter
some are part white, others use contact lenses.
JuicyFruit
^Um, where would the little village kids in this thread get contact lenses lol? And no, none of them are Anglo-Indians, so they're not part white.
peshwawarrior
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ May 19 2008, 02:35 PM) [snapback]3706125[/snapback]
some are part white, others use contact lenses.

Nope contact lences wont give you the lighteness that blue eyes and green eyes have if you have dark eyes and use contacts on them

Why would someone put contacts on kid? are you serious?
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(JuicyFruit @ May 20 2008, 08:24 AM) [snapback]3706188[/snapback]
^Um, where would the little village kids in this thread get contact lenses lol? And no, none of them are Anglo-Indians, so they're not part white.

if they are indians and have blue/green eyes then wow i'm surprised! lol that's unbelievable
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(peshwawarrior @ May 20 2008, 05:54 PM) [snapback]3707275[/snapback]
Nope contact lences wont give you the lighteness that blue eyes and green eyes have if you have dark eyes and use contacts on them

Why would someone put contacts on kid? are you serious?

i'm sure they have white in them
Yuyutsu
It is rather simple. the pics that have been posted are of gora converts to Sikhism. If you go to popular Sikh sites, you will often find pictures like these displayed.

There is another thing: light colored eyes occur around the globe as either atavistic traits or part of the normal human variation. Remember Kashmiris, tibetans, etc are living in some of the highest altitude areas of the world. Similarly, you will find all colors of cats in India, but as you go towards the north pole, the color of cats will tend to be more exclusively yellow and white. But these kind of picture games are basically worthless in determining ancient movement of Indians. South Asia was the major differentiation zone after the initial exodus from Africa. See Subhash Kak's articles on Rediff and Sulekha as well as Stephen Oppenheimer's work. Johanna Nichols explains the dynamics of out of India movement as a variation of familiar Eastern trajectory into the european geographical and cultural cul-de-sac.

These things are important to know because westerners sponsored by racist groups like the Pioneer fund are attempting to socially engineer Asian perceptions along the racial lines found in their own moronic "civilization".

But, Johanna Nichols (1997, 1998) presents an alternative model for the epicenter of the Indo-European linguistic spread which addresses this eastern homogeneity in a strikingly different manner. Nichols' Indo-European homeland thesis, which is the most recent homeland theory at the time of writing, places the origin of the Indo-Europeans well to the east of the Caspian Sea, in the area of ancient Bactria-Sogdiana. Since this is adjacent and partly overlapping the area where the Out-of-India/Indigenist school would place the homeland, her theory merits some attention. Nichols' theory is partly predicated on the geographical relationship between loan words emanating from Mesopotamia into Indo-European via other language families (see Nichols 1997 for details), and partly for her assertion that the principle that area of greatest homogeneity of a language family is indicative of its locus or origin is demonstrably false for the languages of Central Asia. She cites Iranian, which spread over enormous stretches of Asia in ancient times, and Turkic, which likewise spread over major portions of Asia. as examples of languages whose greatest diversity occured in refuge areas on the western periphery of their point of origin.

In Nichols' Bactrian homeland, PIE -expands- out of its locus eventually forming two basic trajectories. The language range initially radiates westward engulfing the whole area around the Aral sea from the northern Steppe to the Iranian plateau. Upon reaching the Caspian, one trajectory expands around the sea to the North and over the steppes of Central Asia to the Black Sea, while the other flows around the Southern perimeter and into Anatolia. Here we have a model of a continuous distribution of PIE without postulating any migrations whatsoever. By the third or second millenium BCE we have the proto-forms of Italic, Celtic, and perhaps Germanic in the environs of Central Europe and the proto-forms of Greek, Illyrian, Anatolia, and Armenian stretching from northwest Mesopotamia to the southern Balkans (1997: 134). Proto-Indo-Aryan was spreading into the subcontinent proper, while proto-Tocharian remained close to the original homeland in the Northeast.

As this expansion was progressing into Europe, a new later wave of IE language, Iranian, is spreading behind the first language spread. Sweeping across the steppes of Central Asia, the Caucasus and the deserts of north Iran, the Iranian dialects separated the two preceding trajectories -- which up till that time had formed a continuum -- into two non-contiguous areas(one in central Europe to the North of the Caspian Sea, the other in Anatolia to its south). In time, the two original trajectories coincided in the Balkans. The Southern trajectory had meanwhile formed a continuous chain of Dacian, Thracian, Illyrian, Greek, and Phrygian spreading from west Anatolia to the Danube plain (ibid.: 136) From the northern trajectory, Italic spread to Italy from Central Europe, and Celtic to its historic destination, followed, in time, by Germanic which was followed, in turn, by Balto-Slavic. All these languages spread by expansion -- there are no migrations throughout this whole immense chronological and geographical sequence.

The corollary of Nichols model is that the assumed variegatedness of the western languages is only due to the fact that the later Iranian languages had spread and severed the contiguity of the northern and southern IE trajectories (which had previously formed an unbroken continuity around the east coast of the Capsian) while leaving behind Indo-Iranian and a stranded Tocharian to the east. The variegatedness of western languages is actually due to their situation on the western periphery of the original locus, or homeland. This model might also address the issue of why PIE did not evolve into more dialects in the putative homeland: the later westward spread of Iranian obliterated all of the eastern parts of the proto-continuum except for Indo-Aryan to its east, and the isolated Tocharian to the Northeast.

JuicyFruit
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ May 20 2008, 03:58 AM) [snapback]3707278[/snapback]
if they are indians and have blue/green eyes then wow i'm surprised! lol that's unbelievable

What rock have you been living under? lol

And this will probably blow your mind too... these women are full Indian, not mixed with East Asian. Are you shocked? embarassedlaugh.gif

QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ May 20 2008, 04:02 AM) [snapback]3707283[/snapback]
i'm sure they have white in them

Nope. And you shouldn't be "sure" about something if you don't anything about the topic. shrug.gif
Jagger
QUOTE(Yuyutsu @ May 20 2008, 08:06 AM) [snapback]3707367[/snapback]
It is rather simple. the pics that have been posted are of gora converts to Sikhism. If you go to popular Sikh sites, you will often find pictures like these displayed.

There is another thing: light colored eyes occur around the globe as either atavistic traits or part of the normal human variation. Remember Kashmiris, tibetans, etc are living in some of the highest altitude areas of the world. Similarly, you will find all colors of cats in India, but as you go towards the north pole, the color of cats will tend to be more exclusively yellow and white. But these kind of picture games are basically worthless in determining ancient movement of Indians. South Asia was the major differentiation zone after the initial exodus from Africa. See Subhash Kak's articles on Rediff and Sulekha as well as Stephen Oppenheimer's work. Johanna Nichols explains the dynamics of out of India movement as a variation of familiar Eastern trajectory into the european geographical and cultural cul-de-sac.

These things are important to know because westerners sponsored by racist groups like the Pioneer fund are attempting to socially engineer Asian perceptions along the racial lines found in their own moronic "civilization".

Johanna Nichols' theory is quite unique and interesting. I hadn't heard about her theory before, but it seems to be the only model that doesn't need to rely on "migrations" as an explanation for the spread of the Indo-European languages.
Yuyutsu
Nichols is at the level of Einstein compared to the pedestrian fare dished out by the usual eurocentric culprits. Here are a few of her points:

1. The northern and southern trajectories meet in the vicinity of Bactria-Sogdiana aka Gandhara
2. The northern and southern trajectories carry archaic forms outwards which are subsequently isolated from innovations in the center; this accounts for an archaic kentum periphery and a more recent satem center; the alternative is having a contemporaneous kentum and satem expanding in opposite directions with special superhuman exceptions for early Hittite, Tocharian, and Bangani in the East !!
3. The early separation of hittite and tocharian results in their straddling the originating locus; in contrast, a western locus would mean trajectories in widely opposite directions for these two early branches.

Expansion from a significant demographic center is necessary to explain the patterns; only South Asia fulfills this empirical criteria:
http://anthropology.net/2008/02/05/mtdna-v...s-through-time/

Talageri quoting Nichols:
http://www.bharatvani.org/books/rig/ch7.htm

Summary of R1a1 and R2 evidence (R1a1 was used as a euro marker until it was discovered that the highest diversities and frequencies aer to be found in Kashmir, Puunjab, and UP; predictably, there was a big hysterics and other tamasha):
http://www.archaeologyonline.net/artifacts...yan-debate.html

North by Southeast by Subhash Kak:
http://subhash-kak.sulekha.com/blog/post/2...y-southeast.htm

The Cradle that is India by Subhash Kak:
http://www.rediff.com/news/2005/mar/08kak.htm

BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(JuicyFruit @ May 21 2008, 06:13 AM) [snapback]3708138[/snapback]
What rock have you been living under? lol

And this will probably blow your mind too... these women are full Indian, not mixed with East Asian. Are you shocked? embarassedlaugh.gif

Nope. And you shouldn't be "sure" about something if you don't anything about the topic. shrug.gif
both of them looks half chinese especially the second one and the first one is.. is she white? or has she gone for a white surgery like michael jackson did? lol hahahahaha
ACMILAN1983
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ May 21 2008, 06:36 AM) [snapback]3709486[/snapback]
both of them looks half chinese especially the second one and the first one is.. is she white? or has she gone for a white surgery like michael jackson did? lol hahahahaha

The first is half Indian half Nepali and the second is fully Indian.
peshwawarrior
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ May 21 2008, 12:36 AM) [snapback]3709486[/snapback]

Michael Jackson did not have "White" Surgery he suffers from skin disease which is called Vitiligo

Some of your comments are Indirect Insults

Kareena Kapoor

Aishwarya rai

Aditit Gowitrikar

Shivani Kapoor

Shivani Kapoor

Aditi Gowitrikar

I would post most actress but this is for only "Non celeb ppl with light eyes"
peshwawarrior
QUOTE(peshwawarrior @ May 21 2008, 08:50 AM) [snapback]3709970[/snapback]
Michael Jackson did not have "White" Surgery he suffers from skin disease which is called Vitiligo

Some of your comments are Indirect Insults

Kareena Kapoor

Aishwarya rai

Aditit Gowitrikar

Shivani Kapoor

Shivani Kapoor

Aditi Gowitrikar

And Hindu Women

I would post most actress but this is for only "Non celeb ppl with light eyes" Fourm maybe you should go through it and stop making some nonsence comments like "Maybe they have White in them"

VAMAN
Kareena Kapoor and Shivani Kapoor both have brown eyes I think or may be hazel, but not blue-green no way.
peshwawarrior
QUOTE(VAMAN @ May 21 2008, 09:25 AM) [snapback]3710002[/snapback]
Kareena Kapoor and Shivani Kapoor both have brown eyes I think or may be hazel, but not blue-green no way.

Nope Kareena and shivani both have green eyes
Jagger
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ May 21 2008, 06:36 AM) [snapback]3709486[/snapback]

Neither of them are mixed with Chinese or white. They are both fully Northeast Indian... In fact, that's how most Northeast Indians look like.

QUOTE(ACMILAN1983 @ May 21 2008, 08:26 AM) [snapback]3709634[/snapback]
The first is half Indian half Nepali and the second is fully Indian.

Actually, the first one (Udita Goswami) is fully Indian too. Both her parents are Assamese and she was born in Uttarakhand.
peshwawarrior
QUOTE(VAMAN @ May 21 2008, 09:25 AM) [snapback]3710002[/snapback]

Rani and Rakhee Gulzar & Kajol are actress with hazel eyes

Rani

Rakhee Gulzar

Kajol

BrooklynCarter
come on! they are indians! lol celebrities to be exact! celebrities are made to look prettier. plus some of this what you call "indian actors" are actually born in different countries. i mean what about their parents? are they indian too? how well do you know them? >.<
VAMAN
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ May 22 2008, 10:43 AM) [snapback]3711189[/snapback]
come on! they are indians! lol celebrities to be exact! celebrities are made to look prettier. plus some of this what you call "indian actors" are actually born in different countries. i mean what about their parents? are they indian too? how well do you know them? >.<

Hey you @$$hole. Let me tell you that most the Indian celebrities come from typical middle class families in India. Of course both of their parents are Indian. May be some of them have one foreign and one indian parent, but percentage of mixed celebrities is minuscule as compared to other countries.
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(VAMAN @ May 22 2008, 06:27 PM) [snapback]3711323[/snapback]
Hey you @$$hole. Let me tell you that most the Indian celebrities come from typical middle class families in India. Of course both of their parents are Indian. May be some of them have one foreign and one indian parent, but percentage of mixed celebrities is minuscule as compared to other countries.

you just have no idea.. lol i have blue eyes and blonde hair and i can change all this if i want to. i can even change the colour of my skin. look! you know nothing about this celebrities.
VAMAN
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ May 22 2008, 12:05 PM) [snapback]3711337[/snapback]
you just have no idea.. lol i have blue eyes and blonde hair and i can change all this if i want to. i can even change the colour of my skin. look! you know nothing about this celebrities.

I know more about these celebrities than you ever know about who actually fathered you. You're just a semi-literate troll who has no idea about Asian countries.
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(VAMAN @ May 22 2008, 06:40 PM) [snapback]3711345[/snapback]
I know more about these celebrities than you ever know about who actually fathered you. You're just a semi-literate troll who has no idea about Asian countries.

of course i know about this countries, i'm not stupid! >.< you just can't stand it this celebrities aren't showing their true colours.
VAMAN
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ May 22 2008, 12:12 PM) [snapback]3711352[/snapback]
of course i know about this countries, i'm not stupid! >.< you just can't stand it this celebrities aren't showing their true colours.

If you don't stop trolling I will report you to the mod. How about that?
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(VAMAN @ May 22 2008, 06:46 PM) [snapback]3711362[/snapback]
If you don't stop trolling I will report you to the mod. How about that?

go ahead mate! sure.gif icon_neutral.gif
ACMILAN1983
BrooklynCarter, considering your so well informed about celebs and Indians, how do you explain the fact the some of my cousins have blue eyes and red hair when their family is of Indian heritage only?

Quite frankly, your ignorance and stubbornness is staggering.

QUOTE(Jagger @ May 21 2008, 03:51 PM) [snapback]3710029[/snapback]
Neither of them are mixed with Chinese or white. They are both fully Northeast Indian... In fact, that's how most Northeast Indians look like.
Actually, the first one (Udita Goswami) is fully Indian too. Both her parents are Assamese and she was born in Uttarakhand.

My mistake icon_smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.