Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pinoy Re-al Gang
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Filipino Chat
9126ebk
Pinoy Real pronounced Pinoy Re"al street gang was founded in the early 1980's in Atwater Village, California. Located 9 miles Northeast of Downtown L.A. Pinoy is a Filipino slang name for a Filipino male. Real used in a Spanish term, pronounced Re"al which means Royal or King. The gang name is abbreviated to PR or PRG (G meaning Gang). PR members are of predominantly Filipino and Asian descent but also include dedicated Latinos, Blacks and Whites in the gang. Latinos in the Gang associated the abbreviated name to PR13, which represents Southside or SUR which represents their affiliation to Surenos prison gang. Pinoy Real has known sets throughout Southern California and Las Vegas and Philippines. PR do not sport any specific colors or claim Bloods or Crips. PR members are known to sport Pittsburgh Pirates apparel. PR's known criminal activities include home invasion, kidnapping and torture (of rival gang members), extortion, arson, auto theft, robberies, narcotics sales, assault, shootings and numerous unknown homicides. Atwater (L.A. side) PR has a long history of continued rivalry between Hispanic gangs ToonerVille Rifa (TVR) and Temple St (TST) along with other Filipino gangs. Thee Rascals Gang (TRS) and PR kept mutual respect and shared the same Atwater village torritory. PR and TRS has fought side by side to keep rivals out of Atwater. Older Atwater clique called "PR Crazies" or PRC was known as one of most ruthless PR cliques, that conducted many violent acts against rival gangs. It has been known that smaller Filipino gangs have clicked up with PR at certain times. With PRís assistance these smaller Filipino gangs are able to carry out violent attacks against their rival gangs. Pinay Real or PYR was the female side of PR. No longer active, some have settled down with older PR members. PR has established many sets through out the years and certain sets are low in concentration and/or activity. Today PR is considered the most hated "Filipino gang" among their Hispanic, Filipino, and Asian gang rivals due to many unpleasant encounters with PR in the past. Active sets includes: Atwater Village, Granada Hills, Norwalk, West Covina, Hawthorne, Rancho Cucamonga, Pasadena, Las Vegas, Culver City, Anaheim, Rowland Heights to name a few. Pinoy Real Gang is considered one of the largest and most violent of Filipino gangs in California.

IPB Image
P. Bredahl
degenerate idiots get a job...
protocl
those fools still around? i dont think so...
i use to live near glendale and i dont hear anything about them, may be 10 years ago, but not now....
Sonofvisayas
QUOTE(P. Bredahl @ Oct 19 2006, 03:42 PM) [snapback]2408307[/snapback]

degenerate idiots get a job...

They do have jobs, part time job flipin burgers.. Keep it gangtas homieeez embarassedlaugh.gif
santoloco
west side chicano losers!! thumbsdown.gif

gang affiliation is gay. all gang members got no lives to think of than crime!!
azyanghost
these guys make hardworking filipinos look bad
protocl
they seem like a bunch of mexican cholos than flip gangsters... thumbsdown.gif
P. Bredahl
QUOTE(Sonofvisayas @ Oct 19 2006, 09:48 PM) [snapback]2408328[/snapback]

They do have jobs, part time job flipin burgers.. Keep it gangs homieeez embarassedlaugh.gif

hehe embarassedlaugh.gif
islander99
yawnn..who cares.?

QUOTE(P. Bredahl @ Oct 19 2006, 02:57 PM) [snapback]2408362[/snapback]

hehe embarassedlaugh.gif

protocl
most of them dudes are locked up, dead, deported, on the run, homeless....
yea, being from PR was a great idea, morons!!!!
peterdongseng
and just what do gangs accomplish? promote anarchy? XD..or maybe a simple-left leaning college EXCLUSIVELY focusing on their struggles.. puhahaha.. useless!
romeydahound
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoid=1214834981

fu-k LA!
9126ebk

HTTP://PINOYREAL.8m.COM

Pink Cream
i heard they have sex with men icon_sad.gif
MBeezy
Filipino-American gangs r a joke! Plz go to the Philippines and try to gang-bang. Youll end up dead.
romeydahound
true i tired that but im still alive.
calliezhou
ghettos...
GentleWind
They are down for the cause
GummyBear0311
I went to John Marshal from 90-93. I knew some PR. I saw one of them this year. He does not gang bang anymore, works in a hotel now.

I remember when they get into a fight after school, the next day, their rival gangs, comes to us, saying F*&K PR. Well, none of us were from PR.

Its ok to be proud to be Pinoy, but you don't show it by being in a gang.
Hi Tone
QUOTE(MBeezy @ Nov 13 2007, 05:57 PM) [snapback]3310882[/snapback]
Filipino-American gangs r a joke! Plz go to the Philippines and try to gang-bang. Youll end up dead.

all gangs are gay
beckiiChroma
what losers....need to get their lives straighten up.

QUOTE(santoloco @ Oct 19 2006, 02:48 PM) [snapback]2408331[/snapback]
west side chicano losers!! thumbsdown.gif

gang affiliation is gay. all gang members got no lives to think of than crime!!

true to that.
worlddomination

In "Tribu," real-life Filipino gangs collaborate onscreen
Tribu movie
philfighter
I don't see anything wrong with gangs as long as they're not cocky and violent. Gangs or frats for good reasons are welcomed.
sitataymo
Why do we encourage this $hit by giving them our attention. I doubt anyone will glorify this crap when someone close to you becomes a victim.
Just line them up and shoot all of them!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.