Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MAASU (Midwest Asian American Students Union)
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Local Area Asian Chat > United States > Chicago Chat
Jasel
Anyone do it at all? We hosted it this weekend at my school. Pretty good time. I kept an eye out for familiar names but only recognized a few I met at U of I's officer meeting last year. It went extremly well and I met some pretty nice people. I'd encourage any Asians in the midwest area or any who are able to make it at all to come.
northwestern_student
never even heard of this
SkylineC83
I thought it was MAASA but i could be totally wrong

attended this one year and it was pretty cool, but not THAT cool.....
Jasel
QUOTE(SkylineC83 @ Dec 27 2006, 07:51 PM) [snapback]2605009[/snapback]

I thought it was MAASA but i could be totally wrong

attended this one year and it was pretty cool, but not THAT cool.....

Ya that's probably because I wasn't there. The after-party was pretty decent too.

Some white kids in a truck however shouted at some of the visiting students to "Go back to China" while they were walking down the street sure.gif

SkylineC83
QUOTE(Jasel @ Dec 28 2006, 10:57 AM) [snapback]2606661[/snapback]

Ya that's probably because I wasn't there. The after-party was pretty decent too.
Some white kids in a truck however shouted at some of the visiting students to "Go back to China" while they were walking down the street sure.gif

ignorance still shows itself in educated areas......

Even tho going back to China wouldn't be a bad idea since China hold over $1 trillion dollars in US debt and can cripple the US economy. Was that too political? Yeah. I think so embarassedlaugh.gif

Anyways...yeah ignorance is bliss.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.